anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Given the vast number and variety of games here and on other sites, I highly doubt I'll be bored while waiting. Though I can't say I'm not disappointed that there won't be a new update in the near future.

Rennigan

Jun 4, 2017
Hey guys, I need bit of help... Everytime I start the and wantto continue, I can't the menu isn't reacting. I already deleted the game and unzipped it again and it didn't work. Is there a way to fix it?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: e-disfunction

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Hey guys, I need bit of help... Everytime I start the and wantto continue, I can't the menu isn't reacting. I already deleted the game and unzipped it again and it didn't work. Is there a way to fix it?
Just to clarify what you did:
0) What operating system are you using?
1) "Everytime I start the"—is this double-click 'LT.exe'?
2) "and wantto continue"—is this 'continue a saved game' or 'starting a new game'?
3) "the menu isn't reacting"—is this 'click on buttons but nothing happens' or 'the entire game freezes and I must close it'?

Is Java installed and is it the current version?
Did you download the 64 bit version of LT when you actually needed the 32 bit version?
Did you download the correct version of LT for your operating system?
The zip file that you have—is it the same size on your computer as it stated on the download page?

Rennigan

Jun 4, 2017
Just to clarify what you did:
0) What operating system are you using?
1) "Everytime I start the"—is this double-click 'LT.exe'?
2) "and wantto continue"—is this 'continue a saved game' or 'starting a new game'?
3) "the menu isn't reacting"—is this 'click on buttons but nothing happens' or 'the entire game freezes and I must close it'?

Is Java installed and is it the current version?
Did you download the 64 bit version of LT when you actually needed the 32 bit version?
Did you download the correct version of LT for your operating system?
The zip file that you have—is it the same size on your computer as it stated on the download page?
Uuuuuh, Windows 7 and yes to everything except i downloaded 64bit because I needed that version, continue a saved game and on button click nothing happens.

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Yes it did work until now...
The "game worked" or the "save worked" until now, please?

and:
It seems your save is corrupted OR there is a problem with the LT loading your game-version of the save.

I can't help with these but you need to open that save file in a text editor program (like 'Notepad ++') and report here the game-version of the save. It is likely within the first few lines of code and will look like this:

"<coreInfo gatheringStormDurationInSeconds="xxxxx" nextStormTimeInSeconds="xxxxxx" secondsPassed="xxxxxx" version="?.?.?.?" "<<<that's the version number needed!

Rennigan

Jun 4, 2017
The "game worked" or the "save worked" until now, please?

and:
It seems your save is corrupted OR there is a problem with the LT loading your game-version of the save.

I can't help with these but you need to open that save file in a text editor program (like 'Notepad ++') and report here the game-version of the save. It is likely within the first few lines of code and will look like this:

"<coreInfo gatheringStormDurationInSeconds="xxxxx" nextStormTimeInSeconds="xxxxxx" secondsPassed="xxxxxx" version="?.?.?.?" "<<<that's the version number needed!
Soooo, I looked at all the files now and everything was fine. I found out the problem and it was that the whole data folder got corrupted I don't know how but the files themselves were corrupted and after I deleted the folder everything worked again.^^
Thank you very much for pushing me in the right direction sir.^^

Reactions: e-disfunction

Wolfehound

Jul 20, 2019
Hey, I'm having a bug where I can't buy quadruple slave rooms. I click the upgrade and I lose 6,000 flame, but it's still empty. Two slave rooms still work fine, but there's no option to upgrade them

Der Maskierte

Jun 25, 2019
She's alive, she peeped in on discord on the 27th. No word on the update, but it seems like everything is ok. :D Super glad!

[...]

She has been pretty active on discord:
[...]
o_O
"When it's done" is the most honest answer any game developer can possibly give about release dates.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes