Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Is there a way to mod the code to display differant ages of characters? IE, I want the Aunt character to be, say, 18 years old. Could I do this?
I think also due to the aunt being a unique character, her attributes can't be changed.

Banschi

Dec 9, 2018
I don't think potions have an effect on age, only physical appearance.
Read it again...
I did not say that potion can affect age , but that it could be moded if a decent moding tool is released...

P.S: I tryed to add a potion into the game (used an existing potion textures) and moded a potion to add virginity and remove 5 years.
But went into difficulties :/

And inno has promisset to add a moding tool that will make it easier to add game changes.

Yes they got an ehm pedo version , that shows direct age (not late teen , but 19 year old ,and so on)

I think also due to the aunt being a unique character, her attributes can't be changed.
I think he asked for specific number , not to modify the age it self , as of showing 18 years old , and not late teen .

Last edited:

Banschi

Dec 9, 2018
This one got archived
https:**archive.is/yU6jo

And this one is live
https:**8ch.net/hgg/res/350869.html

replace ** with //

Iam not sure if i can get baned for this :/ , cause there is pedo sht as well , and that would be against the rules , but im not uploading file , just a link , soo hmm...

Its the whole thread , just find what u like , they got more than one mod without mod support :)
And there are other games as well...

Last edited:

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Yes they got an ehm pedo version , that shows direct age (not late teen , but 19 year old ,and so on)
(Internally: How do I ask for the link)... Um, asking for a frien-

My hero

This one got archived
https:**archive.is/yU6jo

And this one is live
https:**8ch.net/hgg/res/350869.html

replace ** with //

Iam not sure if i can get baned for this :/ , cause there is pedo sht as well , and that would be against the rules , but im not uploading file , just a link , soo hmm...

Its the whole thread , just find what u like , they got more than one mod without mod support :)
And there are other games as well...
u doing god's work mane

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Personally I kinda hope the entire stability system is completely removed in the next update.
I don't like how it works at all.
Just make it progressively more expensive to enchant things.

Reactions: Ordinator

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
I haven't played LT from quite some time, waiting for a juicy update (namely, new content).
Seems that Inno has been taking more time woking on the system instead*.

So, now things seem exceedingly complicated (though not really bad), and honestly I'm kinda lost on some stuff.

Mostly, I have problems with tease-lust damage.
No matter how much boosts (going from perks, to enchanted items) to tease I have, my character doesn't go above doing 12 lust damage, and 22 on a crit.
I boosted a follower too (which also has the -newer- perk of "slut" which gives a big bonus), and still, her lust damage is just 13 (which kinda pisses me off).
So, how the hell does it works?
I don't understand what's the point of having literally dozens of skills, items, perks and more to raise lust damage, but nothing works.

On a side note...
is it me, or the summon elemental spell is now REALLY hard to cast? At level 17, I just have around 115 points to cast, wereas the summon requires 170.
(actually, casting overall, at least for arcane spells, seems extremely expensive...)

* which I think it's a sort of mistake.
Maverik with Strive for Power did the same. Spent 3 years over-doing and rewoking the system several times, and eventually burned out himself, while the game itself ended with relatively little content.

drchainchair

Mar 29, 2019
So I found out that you can't fuck Rose, only get fucked, so I fixed it. I also added the isAbleToBeImpregnated flag to Rose. Major props to Innoxia for publishing the source code.

There's no new text or anything, so the event still starts and ends as if you were the sub, but there's a new option now when she catches you in Lilaya's room. I tested it once and nothing seemed broken, so that means it's ready to share, right?

Scene trigger:
Lilaya's Room > Panty Masturbation > Enjoy Panties > Apologise > Beg

Install Instructions:
1. Have a working copy of the jar version of the game
2. Place the modded jar in the same place as the game jar
3. Run

I probably won't maintain this mod with new versions, so the modded files are included to rebuild the mod with an updated version when it comes out. Some assembly required.

Build instructions are located here

DaveZicko

Oct 9, 2017
Hey guys, do you know any way to change the way races are referred to? For example, right now a male cat morph is called "catte-boi" and harpy as "birb"..(wtf). I can't take it...thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: NeriEU

NeriEU

Shillien Templar
Donor
Sep 9, 2018
Does anyone know how to "cheat" perk points now? I wanted to test something and typing in "buggy" and pressing +1 Perk point doesn't work anymore. The formula for Cheat Engine?

drchainchair

Mar 29, 2019
Does anyone know how to "cheat" perk points now? I wanted to test something and typing in "buggy" and pressing +1 Perk point doesn't work anymore. The formula for Cheat Engine?
Find the function
Code:
public int getPerkPoints()
in GameCharacter.java and uncomment getAdditionalPerkPoints() then compile. Link to github and build instructions are in my post just above. Perk points are otherwise capped based on level. Using CE might be a little annoying since the debug menu does increment perk points and you can see this in your save .xml, just not on the perk tree screen since it calls this function that ignores that value.

Reactions: NeriEU

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
since her last post in her blog I checked it on a daily base to get a new version ( > 3.3.8 )... but unfortunately nothing since a month. after checking her github I saw her last update with a addition to the versions number "...the release of a thousand tears" ... this made me very worried that Innoxia stopped to develop her awesome game, but after reading here about some irl issues I have still hope that she comes back and finishes her master piece ... good luck for you Innoxia and best wishes for you to get this damn RL under controll ;)

Reactions: e-disfunction

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
since her last post in her blog I checked it on a daily base to get a new version ( > 3.3.8 )... but unfortunately nothing since a month. after checking her github I saw her last update with a addition to the versions number "...the release of a thousand tears" ... this made me very worried that Innoxia stopped to develop her awesome game, but after reading here about some irl issues I have still hope that she comes back and finishes her master piece ... good luck for you Innoxia and best wishes for you to get this damn RL under controll ;)
I'll have to check Discord again and see if she left any IRL update. Worried something big happened, tried to contact her on SubscribeStar but haven't received a response. I don't think Inno is the type of developer just to give up without an announcement. :confused:

Reactions: e-disfunction
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes