Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Is it possible to BE enslaved yet?
Not yet.
There's an "optional" way, more like being owned.
Complete the part of the "Search for Arthur" at Zaranix house (basically, get in -in good terms-, "rescue" Arthur, and get out), and you can return whenever you want. Get inside, and roam around to find Amber and submit to her.

You'll get collared like slaves, but the collar it's an unique, unremovable item (you can easily unjinx, and remove/re-enchant at leisure) to mark you as "hers".
After that, you can visit Amber as much as you want, and get a variety of scenes, which depends on her mood, time and weather.

No. The game would end as the plot could not continue. (You would be taken & killed by the main antagonist.)
And who would be the "main antagonist"? ;)
Whoever teleported you to the mirror (at the beginning) could have had killed you instead, so he/she doesn't wants you dead.
If you get enslaved by Enforcers, you don't get killed.
You could also become a willing slave (like Rose), which clearly won't kill you either.

AGES ago, Inno said that becoming enslaved was planned, she said something like "in the next zone", whatever that means (this was before Amber was released I think... so maybe that's what she meant with "being enslaved")
I don't think it's something to happen in the next versions, but it's definitely planned.

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
If you got the essence you could create some potions the give corruption
I've been doing that (made a seduction based build even just to get more essence, despite still basically just beating everyone up) but the corruption seems to be only temporary/while you have potion effects active, I've yet to find a permanent corruption potion.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I've been doing that (made a seduction based build even just to get more essence, despite still basically just beating everyone up) but the corruption seems to be only temporary/while you have potion effects active, I've yet to find a permanent corruption potion.
In the recent update Innoxia changed the way potions work so it's no longer possible to permanently change your stats with them. For more lasting change to corruption you need to use clothing enchantments, but that has the downside of drastically reducing your health and energy if you go over your enchantment stability score.

I didn't bother with trying to boost my corruption to much when I played through the majority of the main quest line. I just used a potion to boost it right near the end when I met with Lily's mom to trigger the option to be transformed into a Incubus.

Reactions: Zurrlock
Jun 11, 2017
Well, the new update was scheduled to "july" and it's still july, so I think we are still good.
Oh no no no

I'm always surprised to see how many people still defend this dude when all the subscribers are just stringed along month after month. Always with the excuse of a "mental health break".
Sure I like the game too, but I still hold the thought we're getting milked.

Gamepapa

Jan 7, 2018
I'm always surprised to see how many people still defend this dude when all the subscribers are just stringed along month after month. Always with the excuse of a "mental health break".
Sure I like the game too, but I still hold the thought we're getting milked.
[/QUOTE]
I like the game too but this is real bad. Don't get me wrong I prolly couldn't do better even if I had the time. Its just that I feel a lot of people would be more at ease if mod support was in. Like if you had a way for people to entertain themselves when they finished your content maybe you wouldn't have to rush to put out half baked builds. Idk though this is the ramblings of sleepy dude.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Hey jb281472 and everyone v0.3.3.10 has been released! :D
(Preview Release)
Download Links:
.jar

Pre-zipped:
Full folder:

.exe (for Windows):
Pre-zipped:
Full folder:

32-bit .exe (for 32-bit Windows)
Pre-zipped:
Full folder:

One thing in her update post that stuck out to me: "Added a toggle in the content options to disable the 'Enchantment capacity' mechanic. (The game won't ever be balanced around this option being turned off, so you will be able to get very OP with it off.) "

A bunch of bugs fixes, some balancing and, sex mechanics were added or changed.

Enjoy! :D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Also a curious question. I've never messed around a lot with the enchantment mechanic before it was limited, my question is were you able to become really OP in game? :unsure:

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Also a curious question. I've never messed around a lot with the enchantment mechanic before it was limited, my question is were you able to become really OP in game? :unsure:
If "OP" means 'overpowered', then yes. (I could finish all the pre-0.3.3.8 content in 5 to 6 game days ...) (y)

Reactions: Shilou

BorisTheSpeedor

Feb 7, 2018
Not really. There was a limit of 5 enchantments per item instead of current 100, so you couldn't make a buttplug with +300 unarmed dmg. But it was strong enough, I suppose.

bobomb

Dec 2, 2017
Not yet.
There's an "optional" way, more like being owned.
Complete the part of the "Search for Arthur" at Zaranix house (basically, get in -in good terms-, "rescue" Arthur, and get out), and you can return whenever you want. Get inside, and roam around to find Amber and submit to her.

You'll get collared like slaves, but the collar it's an unique, unremovable item (you can easily unjinx, and remove/re-enchant at leisure) to mark you as "hers".
After that, you can visit Amber as much as you want, and get a variety of scenes, which depends on her mood, time and weather.

And who would be the "main antagonist"? ;)
Whoever teleported you to the mirror (at the beginning) could have had killed you instead, so he/she doesn't wants you dead.
If you get enslaved by Enforcers, you don't get killed.
You could also become a willing slave (like Rose), which clearly won't kill you either.

AGES ago, Inno said that becoming enslaved was planned, she said something like "in the next zone", whatever that means (this was before Amber was released I think... so maybe that's what she meant with "being enslaved")
I don't think it's something to happen in the next versions, but it's definitely planned.
The next zone means the Foloi fields.

bobomb

Dec 2, 2017
Not really. There was a limit of 5 enchantments per item instead of current 100, so you couldn't make a buttplug with +300 unarmed dmg. But it was strong enough, I suppose.
There were epic items with 25 enchant slots soo you could get pretty OP but attributes and resistances capped at 100 with diminishing returns limiting them to 75. So you couldn't get crazy OP.

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
so a content options to disable the 'Enchantment capacity' mechanic which is a good thing but still none for permanent potions at least give permanent increase/decrease potions for fertility, virility, masculinity, and femininity as these don't really effect balance.

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
so a content options to disable the 'Enchantment capacity' mechanic which is a good thing but still none for permanent potions at least give permanent increase/decrease potions for fertility, virility, masculinity, and femininity as these don't really effect balance.
That will be changed later, and all clothing items can do those things as well.

4.10 star(s) 118 Votes