HornyJail420

Aug 4, 2017
Mmmh, it seems you'd have to download the whole thing.

Oh well, I already uploaded it for people on Discord so I'll share it here as well

It's a direct download link to Discord :

Keizer19

Apr 24, 2017
I'm having trouble with the 3.10 combat. Using flash Freezes the game. The option to "romance" the slaves is also buggy.

Reactions: czertik

HornyJail420

Aug 4, 2017
Could you upload your "error.log" that is in the data folder?

EDIT : These bugs are known and reported on the Discord server already, so it won't be necessary

Reactions: Keizer19

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
If you don't take the clothing off, the effect is permanent. You can simply apply it to a non-obstructive item like a ring or a necklace, or even piercings if you want to go that route.

Inno has said on discord that she plans on changing how potion effects are considered, as the removal of their permanence was a stopgap measure to help balance out the new combat update. Chances are that potions will have a similar limit function that enchanted items have. This means they'll probably get the "removal of limits for potions" option at some point as well.
first them disappearing when taken off isn't permanent(which was what I am talking about). I know the reason for their remove and I have said in posts awhile before about that. An as for the last part of your post if they do then what was the point of removing them in the first place(Inno makes it seem that there will be another way to permanent stat increases but no light has been shed on how or if there will be limits to either the amount you can get or which stats that can be increased)

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
first them disappearing when taken off isn't permanent(which was what I am talking about). I know the reason for their remove and I have said in posts awhile before about that. An as for the last part of your post if they do then what was the point of removing them in the first place(Inno makes it seem that there will be another way to permanent stat increases but no light has been shed on how or if there will be limits to either the amount you can get or which stats that can be increased)
Well, like I said, inno removed the unlimited potion boosts, and will probably replace it with something more reasonable. Until she's had a chance to get an idea of how everything works together, she's just taking it out.

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
Well, like I said, inno removed the unlimited potion boosts, and will probably replace it with something more reasonable. Until she's had a chance to get an idea of how everything works together, she's just taking it out.
I don't really see how it can be make more reasonable. Unless you cheated it was a hell of a grind using them(and if you didn't want to you didn't have to). The only thing that can be doet is have more of a grind.

PoyntFury

Donor
Dec 14, 2017
I don't really see how it can be make more reasonable. Unless you cheated it was a hell of a grind using them(and if you didn't want to you didn't have to). The only thing that can be doet is have more of a grind.
The current combat system is HEAVILY favored towards the player. After 1v1 fights have been properly balanced, she'll add the ability to make potions that permanently change your stats. The more reasonable change will allow us to use potions to bulk up our characters, but won't let us have 3000 health and mana, it's that simple.

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
The current combat system is HEAVILY favored towards the player. After 1v1 fights have been properly balanced, she'll add the ability to make potions that permanently change your stats. The more reasonable change will allow us to use potions to bulk up our characters, but won't let us have 3000 health and mana, it's that simple.
The OLD combat system favoured the player, which, y'know, makes sense, since we're some sort of pseudo-Lilin with a massive aura that can go about enchanting our own gear and crafting our own potions, letting us over-prepare for common encounters. The average mook on the ground SHOULD have no chance against us. Enforcers, Lilins, and the Lilins' troops should all have much more superior gear than the average, including potions, because they can do the same thing you can- but they're also kitting out a lot more people (aside from the Lilins personally); you're just outfitting yourself. That is, at the core of it, why the enchantment changes have been so broadly panned. You now are limited in power to about the same level as the common street mook, especially when the introduction to enchantment/alchemy makes such a big deal about how strong your aura is and the things you can do with it.

As for the new combat system? The new one really doesn't favour the player at all. With aura costs being so high even with spell efficiency up, and not being able to enchant yourself to a decent aura value while having decent stats to actually fight, unless you grind grind grind your way all the way up, you can barely cast a couple of spells before you need to recharge- and with a heavily limited range of possible options allowed (the stupidest part of the change, ever, especially with how each fetish tease is its own selection; they should have been organized by catagory, not by per ability, and there shouldn't have been a limit; so spells > fire, ice, earth, etc > individual spell list) it renders most spells pointless, too. Most enemies only had a sparse handful of actions they took anyways, so it doesn't even affect them.

Anyways, I really, REALLY hope Innoxia finds whatever is causing the memleak in the code and fixes it. Maybe it's something as simple as not clearing action data and it piles up as a ton of trash data, but I'm getting tired of actions taking ~3 seconds to read my input when I'm having to click buttons 100+ times per slave when remodelling succubi/slime slaves to get infinite cash from milk farms. >_> It always starts out fine, but then quickly starts lagging and taking forever. And that's with 16 GB of RAM!

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
See that is the problem, what if I want 3000 health and mana(without cheating) with permanent potions(or now some other way hopefully added in the future(again I am talking about permanent ways not clothing or tattoos)) it would be a choice so if you don't want it you don't have to but if I do I can

One of the things I liked about this game and that attracted me to it is it wasn't limited or it didn't limit how strong you could get but now that changed greatly. I guess all I can hope for is that it comes back in some way.

Also before you bring balance into this since it was a choice of whether to do so or not it never really hurt the balance if you didn't want it to and Inno just added an option that destroys the balance which again makes me wonder why remove permanent potions in the first place.

Last edited:

PoyntFury

Donor
Dec 14, 2017
see that is the problem what if I want 3000 health and mana(without cheating) with permanent potions(or now some other way hopefully added in the future(again I am talking about permanent ways not clothing or tattoos)) it would be a choice so if you don't want it you don't have to but if I do I can(one of the things I liked about this game and that attracted me to it is it wasn't limited or it didn't limit how strong you could get but now that changed greatly all i can hope for is that it comes back in some way)(also before you bring balance into this since it was a choice of whether to do so or not it never really hurt the balance if you didn't want it to and Inno just added an option that destroys the balance which again makes me wonder why remove permanent potions in the first place)
Tl;dr

Inno is more than willing to listen to you, go text wall her.

Reactions: czertik
4.10 star(s) 117 Votes