Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
I heard that this games has harpies. Is this the first hentai game to have playable Harpies or are they NPC/enemies like every single games?

I remember being disappointed that the Bee/wasp race weren't playable in TiTs...

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
I heard that this games has harpies. Is this the first hentai game to have playable Harpies or are they NPC/enemies like every single games?

I remember being disappointed that the Bee/wasp race weren't playable in TiTs...
You can play as one but you first need to transform into one, you always start human and if you choose can become something else, you can become a harpy either through the cheat system or through items. Can't recall which ones but it is possible.

Reactions: Megumin.

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
You can play as one but you first need to transform into one, you always start human and if you choose can become something else, you can become a harpy either through the cheat system or through items. Can't recall which ones but it is possible.
Although I would've preferred to have a character creation so that I could create Papi from monster musume. I guess it's better than nothing. Thank you for answering. Papirenndeeer.png

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
Does this game have text based on what race you are? For example if I'm a cat girl, is there text talking about my fur or tail grabbing during sex?.

Wait, there's no rape in this game?!?!

BlinkyThe2nd

Jan 30, 2018
Does this game have text based on what race you are? For example if I'm a cat girl, is there text talking about my fur or tail grabbing during sex?.

Wait, there's no rape in this game?!?!
  1. Yes, the game's sex scenes take into account non-human features like tails, non-human limbs, etc..
  2. Noncon content is available through a toggle in Options. If it's active there should be a "Resist" button in the pace section, and even with it off it's an available fetish (both giving and receiving noncon).

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018

Harpies are also playable (through transformation if not character creation) in CoC II.

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
Harpies are also playable (through transformation if not character creation) in CoC II.
There were playable Harpies in CoC 2? But isn't that the game where all the harpies are hermaphrodites or maybe that's the wrong game.

Does that mean the Bee race was locked behind transformation items in TiTs and I didn't even know?

Sorry for off-topic...

Last edited:

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Although I would've preferred to have a character creation so that I could create Papi from monster musume. I guess it's better than nothing. Thank you for answering.
You can always grab a random NPC during one run, transform and export them and then start the next run as them. For obvious reasons this isn't canon and some story lines will imply you started as a normal human, but it's close enough.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Does that mean the Bee race was locked behind transformation items in TiTs and I didn't even know?
Most things in TiTS are behind TF items; checking the wiki majorly recommended. And yes.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

(Zil Rations was probably one of the very first TF items in that game given it drops from the entry-tier enemies on the very first planet...)

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
well someones got a crappy attitude(and seem to be a grammar nazi, yay for the world another one, just what we need)
Bro, I'm jeopardizing my Party membership enough as is for not throwing you into Word Gulag for the unspeakable crimes you committed against grammar; I was being merciful by only addressing the complete and utter lack of formatting that made the original iteration of that textual diarrhea physically painful to look at.

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
At least Innoxia doesn't put hidden identification tags in the game files so she can ban people who leak the game,and also doesn't remove all incest content from her game in a pathetic try to dodge patreon's banhammer while also conveniently ignoring all the rape content that's filled in her game which also goes against patreon guidelines.Really makes you think huh...:unsure::unsure::unsure:
IT's always about "DA MONEY"

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
Bro, I'm jeopardizing my Party membership enough as is for not throwing you into Word Gulag for the unspeakable crimes you committed against grammar; I was being merciful by only addressing the complete and utter lack of formatting that made the original iteration of that textual diarrhea physically painful to look at.
so sorry I don't meet your standards when it comes to grammar(sarcasm), but to be truthful I don't care too much if i do or not.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
oh yes no or little punctuation made so unreadable, it somehow changed all the words wrote to be completely unreadable(again sarcasm)
They exist, and are supposed to be used, for a reason. If you can't be bothered to expend the minimal effort to make your rants passably readable then people can't be bothered to give a shit about whatever you have to say either.
The Internet is overflowing with barely coherent textual atrocities as is, and few if any of those get any traction whatsoever with their intended audiences.

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
I can't seem to have sex with new slaves that I just installed in Lilaya's house. :unsure: Is anyone else having a similar problem? o_O

4.10 star(s) 117 Votes