DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
They exist, and are supposed to be used, for a reason. If you can't be bothered to expend the minimal effort to make your rants passably readable then people can't be bothered to give a shit about whatever you have to say either.
The Internet is overflowing with barely coherent textual atrocities as is, and few if any of those get any traction whatsoever with their intended audiences.
whatever grammar nazi

This little grammar war, while amusing, is hardly on topic. So please for the sake of everyone's sanity, drop it.
one, not the one who started(I wasn't even talking to the said person that did) two, as for back on topic anyone know or have any idea how permanent stat gains that keep getting mention are going to work(can be just your opinion)

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
DragonkingKyo it doesn't matter who started it, please just drop it.

As to the question of permanent stat gains, we'll just have to wait and see how it all works out. I'm sure that Inno will do her best to keep the game fun and balanced.

Harel

Jun 19, 2018
[...]remember, selfcest is an option).[..]
I can't determine the way to have the character fuck itself; how do you do it? Is it simply through exporting your character and then importing it as a slave? Is there no way to have the PC breed itself directly?

[...I tried editing the save file using Notepad++ but wasn't able to find where the new value is being stored. The <perkpoints> variable didn't change anything in game when I altered it so I'm guessing that's the one for the old perk tree[...]
FWIW, I find that editing the player character's perkpoints in the save file works (in the current 0.3.3.10 ver and some of the old builds from over a year or so ago); perhaps you're accidentally editing those of an NPC? (Every character seems to have a perkpoints section in the save file)

I had 95 points spent, added 100, shows 100 to spend in-game, and the few perks that I didn't have [want] can be taken.

Are you editing the character data in the save file, or in the exported character file? The one you want for a continuing game is the save file; you have to start a new game and 'import character' to get the benefits of editing the exported character file.

Aug 8, 2017
I can't determine the way to have the character fuck itself; how do you do it? Is it simply through exporting your character and then importing it as a slave? Is there no way to have the PC breed itself directly?
You need a Milking Room, and to get that you need a Slaver's License. If you are not the only one in the room, make sure the room's target is the character you want.

Reactions: Harel

Harel

Jun 19, 2018
You need a Milking Room, and to get that you need a Slaver's License. If you are not the only one in the room, make sure the room's target is the character you want.
Thanks a lot! That's exactly what I needed to know. It's a little too bad that, if futa, you can't just 'work things out yourself' but this definitely worked.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017

FWIW, I find that editing the player character's perkpoints in the save file works (in the current 0.3.3.10 ver and some of the old builds from over a year or so ago); perhaps you're accidentally editing those of an NPC? (Every character seems to have a perkpoints section in the save file)

I had 95 points spent, added 100, shows 100 to spend in-game, and the few perks that I didn't have [want] can be taken.

Are you editing the character data in the save file, or in the exported character file? The one you want for a continuing game is the save file; you have to start a new game and 'import character' to get the benefits of editing the exported character file.
It is possible to impregnate yourself. But you gotta be a futa.
1. Get a milking room.
2. Milk your cum
3. Inject your own cum into your vagina

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Anyone getting a bug where you can't fly into the slime queen's castle? I'm at the tile but there's no other command except " Explore".

Sixty

Oct 1, 2017
Anyone getting a bug where you can't fly into the slime queen's castle? I'm at the tile but there's no other command except " Explore".
Did you get the quest update telling you about the castle? Just stumbling on it doesn't count, you have to have been told specifically about it.

Don't sue me, it's been a while, but if I recall correctly the order is-

1. Get told about the slimes
2. Find a random encounter who tells you about the slime queen
3. Go back to the person who gave you the quest
4. THEN you can enter the castle

Getting to the castle on your own doesn't activate it.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Did you get the quest update telling you about the castle? Just stumbling on it doesn't count, you have to have been told specifically about it.

Don't sue me, it's been a while, but if I recall correctly the order is-

1. Get told about the slimes
2. Find a random encounter who tells you about the slime queen
3. Go back to the person who gave you the quest
4. THEN you can enter the castle

Getting to the castle on your own doesn't activate it.
K, thanks

Reactions: Sixty

ninja600

Mar 5, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is there a specific scene for this? I can't seem to get it to work with my slaves, nor the imp gang battles in Submission
according to her blog post its currently only doable in the new fathers day sex scene
[/QUOTE] (I think it's impossible to see this multiple-character blowjob outside of the one sex scene in the new Father's day content so far).]

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
according to her blog post its currently only doable in the new fathers day sex scene
(I think it's impossible to see this multiple-character blowjob outside of the one sex scene in the new Father's day content so far).]
[/QUOTE]
It's fine. I got it. Finished the quest already. Thanks

HornyJail420

Aug 4, 2017
Yeah, it's only doable during the Father's day event that occurs from 15th May to 21th May (it is said from 14th on the blog, but it cannot trigger that day)

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018

I was editing a save from where Inno first updated to the new combat style. I was editing the save file, and it was definitely my characters data not an NPCs. I haven't tried editing with the current version, mainly because I haven't gotten around to playing it yet. The older builds from before the combat update all worked with the in-game debug menu, there was no need to edit the save files.

Reactions: e-disfunction

Harel

Jun 19, 2018
I was editing a save from where Inno first updated to the new combat style. I was editing the save file, and it was definitely my characters data not an NPCs. I haven't tried editing with the current version, mainly because I haven't gotten around to playing it yet. The older builds from before the combat update all worked with the in-game debug menu, there was no need to edit the save files.
Ok, I was just suggesting possible issues, since mine was working. And currently the new debug menu works for perk points in my copy.

As for not ever needing to edit the save when the debug works, eh; to each his own. I like messing with parentage and other stats that the debug doesn't touch, so I fiddle.

Reactions: Shilou
4.10 star(s) 117 Votes