iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Am I the only one who can't figure out how to transform Brax after his part of the quest?
You literally just walk back into the police station (immediately after leaving after finding out about Author, even) and talk to Candy. She'll have Brax captive and will just straight-up offer you the option to turn him into a girl, and then a bimbo.

It's really not complicated. Just take two steps into the building and talk to her.

Honourable596

Jun 21, 2017
You literally just walk back into the police station (immediately after leaving after finding out about Author, even) and talk to Candy. She'll have Brax captive and will just straight-up offer you the option to turn him into a girl, and then a bimbo.

It's really not complicated. Just take two steps into the building and talk to her.
That option isn't there for me. I have no options on her screen, just the dialogue and no options to do anything but move off the square.

torbjornhub

Mar 2, 2018
Is there a way to upgrade spells in this game? As Ive been playing Ive noticed the upgrade points for spells have stayed at zero.

Cromushe

Jul 12, 2017
Hi, someone knows how to pierce ears, tongues, lips, nipples etc ... ? I don"t think I've gone far in the adventure , but I like to take my time to custom girls etc ... I tried to look in "transformation menu" but nothing about piercing ...

Last edited:

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Is there a way to upgrade spells in this game? As Ive been playing Ive noticed the upgrade points for spells have stayed at zero.
Buy upgrade scrolls from the wolfgirl weapon/spell merchant.

Hi, someone knows how to pierce ears ? I don"t think I've gone far in the adventure , but I like to take my time to custom girls etc ... I tried to look in "transformation menu" but nothing about piercing ...
Whatshername succubus stylist in the shopping center, same one who handles the dyejobs etc. You can also set that in the chargen already btw...

granjam

Jan 8, 2018
Hi, someone knows how to pierce ears ? I don"t think I've gone far in the adventure , but I like to take my time to custom girls etc ... I tried to look in "transformation menu" but nothing about piercing ...
There is an option under the Manage tab "Send to Kate" when you talk to them in their room.

Cromushe

Jul 12, 2017
Whatshername succubus stylist in the shopping center, same one who handles the dyejobs etc. You can also set that in the chargen already btw...
Thank you, I'll check that !

There is an option under the Manage tab "Send to Kate" when you talk to them in their room.
Yeah, I see the option, but it's still not available cause I haven't met Kate yet !

loken1103

Aug 10, 2019
There's a bug with the latest update - on the mac version for sure - where you can't progress beyond the Harpy Quest because you have to talk to the enforcers at the Harpy Nests but there's no option to do so or walk past them. Have restarted and tried on multiple characters but the problem persists.

loken1103

Aug 10, 2019
Hi, someone knows how to pierce ears, tongues, lips, nipples etc ... ? I don"t think I've gone far in the adventure , but I like to take my time to custom girls etc ... I tried to look in "transformation menu" but nothing about piercing ...
Go visit the demon who wants to have sex and not work in the arcade. She's the one you need. If you're trying to customise someone else the best way is to enslave them and then send the girl to her for edits, which is done through the manage slaves menu. You don't have to meet Kate first.

HornyJail420

Aug 4, 2017
There's a bug with the latest update - on the mac version for sure - where you can't progress beyond the Harpy Quest because you have to talk to the enforcers at the Harpy Nests but there's no option to do so or walk past them. Have restarted and tried on multiple characters but the problem persists.
0.3.4.1? Are you sure? Because I've just tested it on the latest JAR (what you call the "Mac" version) and it works fine.

loken1103

Aug 10, 2019
0.3.4.1? Are you sure? Because I've just tested it on the latest JAR (what you call the "Mac" version) and it works fine.
Might have been part a bugfix released because I've redownloaded it and most of the enemies now have more than 5 health - which is something I forgot to mention - and you can now request access when visiting the harpies.

granjam

Jan 8, 2018
Anybody knows how damage is calculated for unnarmed attacks and what equipment I can enchant to increase it?

4.10 star(s) 117 Votes