rowgran

Jun 13, 2018
I enjoy this game, it is like CoC but with a balanced mix of npc types rather then the furry fest CoC has become. I just hope dragon morphs become a thing, picture being a demon and breeding with a dragon, those kids. On that subject how do you get the incest fetish and get kids with it?

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
I enjoy this game, it is like CoC but with a balanced mix of npc types rather then the furry fest CoC has become. I just hope dragon morphs become a thing, picture being a demon and breeding with a dragon, those kids. On that subject how do you get the incest fetish and get kids with it?
Dragons are planned but may take a while. You can manage people's fetishes using enchanted Mystery Kink potions, in addition to that, you can set your own likes and buy fetishes from the phone as well.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
IIRC dragons were pegged for the mountain/volcano area(s?) waaaaaay down the road.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Dragons are more likely going to be added near the end of the game, so I wouldn't expect any dragon maids any time soon.

granjam

Jan 8, 2018
Dragons are more likely going to be added near the end of the game, so I wouldn't expect any dragon maids any time soon.
You can always pretend an alligator-morph as one. You can enchant Angel Tear to give them human features such as eyes, ears, genitals, while keeping the tail. If you're into antlers, you can enchant Sugar cookies. Sadly, you can't get wings without being an angel or demon. Then again you can make them read spell books as well.

Honestly, I'm waiting for lamias to be included.

Last edited:

LolGaye

Mar 7, 2018
I think that having fans help create content would work as long as there are some mods or people inno trusts along with herself reviewing the content, or at least do something similar to Degrees Of Lewdity. Vrelnir seems to be quite fast at pumping out content, so it could prove useful to look at how he does things.

loken1103

Aug 10, 2019
IIRC dragons were pegged for the mountain/volcano area(s?) waaaaaay down the road.
Are we talking big dragons or like small-ish horse sized dragons? Because being able to have a massive dragon as a companion would be neat. Especially if there's going to be a level cap that makes later game combat more difficult than it currently is.

loken1103

Aug 10, 2019
Dragons are planned but may take a while. You can manage people's fetishes using enchanted Mystery Kink potions, in addition to that, you can set your own likes and buy fetishes from the phone as well.
Your kids also seem to be quite likely to be pro-incest anyway so if you bop enough people you're gonna get an incest-y kid or five eventually.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Are we talking big dragons or like small-ish horse sized dragons? Because being able to have a massive dragon as a companion would be neat.
Would imagine the latter for practical reasons already - traipsing into the mall with a beastie the size of a fucking house in tow would rather strain suspension of disbelief, no? Reckon any bootleg Smaugs will be strictly NPCs.

loken1103

Aug 10, 2019
Would imagine the latter for practical reasons already - traipsing into the mall with a beastie the size of a fucking house in tow would rather strain suspension of disbelief, no? Reckon any bootleg Smaugs will be strictly NPCs.
Possibly. I have to send my 'companion' home every time I visit Lissieth though so might be able to do it that way. A 'no big dragons in cities' rule might work also.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
There's always the chance for dragons to be one of the more special races with some abilities to work around those problems. We shall see.

Fanthrose

Apr 26, 2019
There's always the chance for dragons to be one of the more special races with some abilities to work around those problems. We shall see.
Maybe, given dragons are typically able to cast magic of their own, they'd be able to change their size at will. That way they could be large and monstrous if they need to fight, or small enough to enter a building.

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Once I start the hand-holding 'sex' with Rose, I can't get out of it. Tried everything, but could only load my autosave.

Any help on this? Where is the button for me to stop this and be on my way?

Hn. I don't know if this question will be popular, but fuck it, if I can't ask it here I can't ask it elsewhere.

I went to the Mystery Shop with the actually rather admirable shopkeeper with zero understanding of the nature of us mortals.

Now, I take a look at what she has, and discover that she sells feather dusters. 400 quid, no less, which is highway robbery, but I digress.

This made me think about cucking my character's aunt (and/or Rose too, maybe). I know they're master and slave, and really in love with each other on top of it, but this weird desire to actually act like a demon reminded me of why I like Netori.

So what of it, people, is there a way to do this?

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Short answer, you can't. Long answer, stuff like that hasn't even been put in the game, so handholding and some strapons in the vagina or the butt is all you get.

4.10 star(s) 117 Votes