shalimar

Jul 27, 2019
am I missing something in with the shops? I press buy, but instead of appearing in my inventory it just goes to the shopkeepers buyback tab, so I basically have to pay twice for any item.
Where are the shops even? It seems like I searched the whole city, but can't find anyone to sell him some of my shit.

HentaiProdigy

Aug 11, 2017
You can now have threesomes nearly everywhere, just bring a party member along. The only place to find bigger enemy groups are the Imps in the colour coded tunnel sections in Submission though.
Does that mean you have to win for a threesome? Or will my male party member join in with the opponent when I lose? Traitorous bastards in that case! Though I'll take that if that's the case. I'm one of those filthy degenerates who like rape (resist in this game I guess), but it sounds to me like if your team member is the third person, resisting/rape threesomes wouldn't happen, especially with the NTR stuff implemented for such scenarios.

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
am I missing something in with the shops? I press buy, but instead of appearing in my inventory it just goes to the shopkeepers buyback tab, so I basically have to pay twice for any item.
Found a glitch or bug or whatever, so when you get into the game and try to buy something anywhere you dont get it in inventory, instead it appears in buyback as if you had just sold that, but it still takes your money away.
Not even a full page before your post. The issue has also already been reported on the dev's github.

Im not sure if its a stupid question or anything, but can you transform into stuff other than "demonic" or "human" after becoming a demon?
Apparently you will be able to once the story expands and you can encounter the other 6 children of Lilith. Lyssieth only offers Human transformations, such is explained in the story's dialogue.

(now to wait for the inevitable "wait, there's a story?")

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
Outside the City the next town over says available in 3.4 yet we are past that build, is it just glitching on me or has there been no story progression added since before 3.4 went live ???

sneezy_of_tie

May 6, 2018
No story progression. It is almost all bug fixes, rebuilding the game engine and quality of life improvements. Rebuilding the game engine was kind of needed since the next town is going to be populated by centaurs. It couldn't handle that kind of form and if I read the blog correctly it kept cascading in ever more fixes and rework to get non bipedal forms to fit.

madmax20

Jan 22, 2018
Yes because I can't even remember the last time I saw a new character/quest/scene lul
what good is content when the supporting framework and mechanics is not in the game yet, or has issues ? oh here lets throw in content without adding in the supporting framework or adding in the mechanics or fixing them, or improving them. yeah, you'd have content, but you wouldn't be able to do much in it because it lacks the framework and the mechanics to support it, or its unstable because it lacks the framework and mechanics. you and other would still be complaining there as well. the framework and mechanics needs to be in place and working correctly before you add in the content.

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
what good is content when the supporting framework and mechanics is not in the game yet, or has issues ? oh here lets throw in content without adding in the supporting framework or adding in the mechanics or fixing them, or improving them. yeah, you'd have content, but you wouldn't be able to do much in it because it lacks the framework and the mechanics to support it, or its unstable because it lacks the framework and mechanics. you and other would still be complaining there as well. the framework and mechanics needs to be in place and working correctly before you add in the content.
To be fair, ArenaNet gets away with it constantly..

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
:confused: Posted my reply late at night. Will make sure to keep a watchful eye on any updates regarding that Buy Back bug.

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
Did anyone find a way on using cheat engine correctly on this or no, if not ill try my best to come up with something good because last time i used this with cheat engine, nothing good really came out of it lol

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Did anyone find a way on using cheat engine correctly on this or no, if not ill try my best to come up with something good because last time i used this with cheat engine, nothing good really came out of it lol
...what even for. :unsure:

beehe

Jun 30, 2018
I ran into the issue of every item I attempt to buy doesn't go into my inventory or the floor.

madmax20

Jan 22, 2018
you dont really need to use cheat engine, just type in buggy which gives you just about everything you would want to change.

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
I ran into the issue of every item I attempt to buy doesn't go into my inventory or the floor.
Found a glitch or bug or whatever, so when you get into the game and try to buy something anywhere you dont get it in inventory, instead it appears in buyback as if you had just sold that, but it still takes your money away.
Not even a full page before your post. The issue has also already been reported on the dev's github.
Posted this morning.. come on.

HentaiProdigy

Aug 11, 2017
Does your children need to have the incest fetish for you to be able to have sex with them, outside of them being prostitutes? I figured scolding them would eventually turn them away from their current profession, and that passionately kissing them and shit would eventually change the "doesn't show any sign of being sexually attracted to you" message, but neither seem to be the case.

4.10 star(s) 118 Votes