DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
Have you tried getting your child knocked up by a third party through either a spitroast threesome or the milking room?

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Apparently v0.3.4.6 has been released by Innoxia. (I don't have access to it/don't want to fight to build it for myself, but it is released.) :)

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
<sigh> I should always check where saves are placed BEFORE I clear out my game dir when updating the game. Checked to see if the /data/ folder was in my recycle bin, which it isn't. Means I had cleared my folder since precious updating. :rolleyes:

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
I'm level 17 and I have a main quest that recommends level 25, when I tried to complete it I couldn't figure out what to do, is it because of my level or I was just unlucky so far? Does your level lock off certain main quest content?

Jun 11, 2018
Will we ever get more story content? That expanded map was teased nearly a year ago. Do we really need a new sex position added every 3 weeks over developing the world?

Reactions: B2B2

buttfart

Jan 9, 2018
Will we ever get more story content? That expanded map was teased nearly a year ago. Do we really need a new sex position added every 3 weeks over developing the world?
this game cannot be considered complete unless you can weave your dick through your intestines and out of your mouth

Reactions: B2B2

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
I always check the updates for any real new content and this is how it always goes; and this is in jest because I do like this game.

Updates:

-Fixed a bug where the baby in your womb would NOT get pregnant after taking ten dicks in row.
-Fixed a bug that stopped you from ingesting as many gallons of semen as you desired; but there is now consequences from drinking too too much!
-Added 1,304,409 more types of socks.
-You can now fuck yourself with your own dick if it is long enough.

Good news! More areas and story content will be out around 2025!

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
0.3.4.x is meant to lay the groundwork for smoother updates in the future, as well as bugfixes along the way. You can compare it to laying proper foundation before adding 2-3 tons of steel to a building. The kind of stuff a good dev does.

The coming 0.3.5 is going to be story-related stuff.

bobomb

Dec 2, 2017
There is a lot of new code plumbing going in right now because the next content update is going to have a lot to do with taurs. Also the dev is just getting back in the groove after dealing with illness and family problems. Thirdly as the last poster said it is a good thing that she is dealing heavily with the engine and making the necessary fixes now (Did I mention the dev is a one woman shop and writing her own engine in Java and Java FX?) that will lay the ground work for a lot of the updates in content that are coming later as you will not be dealing with a lot of bugs when you are trying to do the new content. Also I doubt anyone here has found all the current content. I bet you guys haven't even read the readme file.

Reactions: Shilou

bobomb

Dec 2, 2017
I'm level 17 and I have a main quest that recommends level 25, when I tried to complete it I couldn't figure out what to do, is it because of my level or I was just unlucky so far? Does your level lock off certain main quest content?
What part of the quest line are you on?

cozyboy

Aug 24, 2019
I have this issue where the game seems to lock up (or options refuse to work) during some moments (plenty of other interactions work fine.) I've tried fumbling with other options when it locks up like this, but it just doesn't want to cooperate. I'm on the latest vers. at the time of posting this (0.3.4.6) Anyone going through this?
If I mess around too much I get no options at all. 2019-09-09_04-25.png

Last edited:
Feb 24, 2019
Might have been answered but why is it when I buy something it goes to the buyback menu and not my inventory? it ends up costing me 2x whatever the asking price is because I have to buy each item twice before it goes to my inventory.

sptkc

Feb 10, 2018
Does anyone know how to make your slave give birth? pretty sure i've done that before, but i can't seem to do that when i go to lilaya

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
What part of the quest line are you on?
Like they said 'Dark siren", I'm currently looking for a way to get inside the castle, couldn't find any key even though I took down tons of imp groups and explored the area almost entirely.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
There's 4 colour coded imp areas in Submission, each of the outer ones has a little trash fort in the middle with a demon cosplaying as a lieutenant, deal with those to get the keys.

Reactions: Shilou and Drafox
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes