Seiren

Jul 28, 2018
From the development blog:

Release time estimate

"Hello, this is just a small post to let you know that v0.3.5 should be ready by Sunday evening/night. I had hoped to have gotten it ready for tonight or tomorrow night, but getting the content (Claire's quest) added is taking a little longer than I thought.
So, just to be clear, v0.3.5 should be out on the night of Sunday, 15th September. I'll make another small post if it's looking like it will take longer than that (but I really don't think it will)."

Reactions: gregers

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
Anyone know how to use the parcer to heal myself? Im stuck in a fight I just cant seem to win.
I only recently noticed this myself, but you can Enchant the healing items ingame to make them much, much stronger. You can also enchant the various food items (the ones that give potion buffs and are different per race or 'morph') to make transformative potions. Things like the Bunny Carrot-Cake will result in rabbit-morph transformations, and Lilith's Gift can be enchanted to boost it to 60% Health and Aura restored while also providing some secondary effects. Play around with the items, I've found some surprising combinations.

Reactions: jackoffonher

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Innoxia said:
Another delay...

I really am so sorry about this, but I'm going to have to delay this version's release yet again. I've finished all of Claire's quest, but I've run out of time in which to test it and fix any bugs that I find. I also want to add a little more to her repeat dialogue and expand some of her quest content before releasing v0.3.5, so I'm going to need a little more time...

I just don't seem to be able to accurately estimate when a release will be ready, so to avoid further disappointment, I'll no longer be making release date estimates. I'll get v0.3.5 released as soon as I've got it ready.

(Sorry again...)
Been quite a while since I've finished the story quests. Who's Claire? A new character or continuing? :unsure:

Xuelian

Oct 21, 2018
Does anyone have a bug with the enchantments? The consumable items specifically disappear after enchanting for me.

HeroOfWar

Mar 18, 2018
Okay, I don't think I understand how Youko works. I tried using the potion from Takahashi on myself and all I get is a fox morph. Used it on a random slave. Same thing. Finish Lyssieth questline and turned into a demon and use the potion on a slave and impregnate the slave. I get a demonic-fox child which doesn't seem to be the same but I never found the child to test. Last thing was debug menu and turn into a Lilin and did the potion/impregnate thing again. Same result. So.. how on earth do I get or breed a Youko?

Another thing I wanna ask about is the Lilin race. I'm assuming there's no legit method on getting it right now aside from debug right?

Last edited:

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Youko's don't form unless you pick the second option for a tail. All Kitsune magic comes from the fluff, but you can't just poof up any old tail like some two bit fox poser, it's gotta be authentic. It has to scream touch fluffy tail.

HeroOfWar

Mar 18, 2018
Okay, that made little to no sense to me at all. What second option are you talking about? I thought you were talking about the transformation item, but I can't enchant the potion I found from Takahashi so I can't modify the potion and looking at the "Chicken Pot Pie" item and enchanting that and looking under tail, there's only 3 options to choose from: remove tail, get fox tail, or add more tail. None of them turn myself or any other into Youko. I'm on version 3.4.6 if that matters.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
The tail should have two tail options. One, just a normal fox, a living lie. The second, an arcane tail, the true form of a Kitsune, and the path of righteousness. By giving yourself an Arcane tail, you'll become a Youko. I mean, the fact the potion she gives you just says fox-morph and not Arcane tail should have tipped you off that it wasn't as it seems.

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
Probably has something to do with the fact that we won't be fully exposed to the Youko until the next major content patch anyways. Aside from that solitary one in the Siren's Tower, they've only been mentioned in story and that's where the main quest stops in the current version.

If they are intent to be some kind of mystical race, I doubt just dropping essence into a transform potion is going to make that possible.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Probably has something to do with the fact that we won't be fully exposed to the Youko until the next major content patch anyways. Aside from that solitary one in the Siren's Tower, they've only been mentioned in story and that's where the main quest stops in the current version.

If they are intent to be some kind of mystical race, I doubt just dropping essence into a transform potion is going to make that possible.
This. There used to be a magic tail option on the chicken pie until 0.3.4 or so but Inno removed it in preparation of their proper introduction (yes, given her progress rate that might be a tiny bit early). You'll get a proper lore friendly TF option a good ways into their content.

HeroOfWar

Mar 18, 2018
Okay... So basically you use to be able to become a Youko in previous build as a teaser of sorts but not anymore with current build. That's about all I needed to know.

Edit: Nevermind. I guess I found a different way to get a Youko using the slime method. I now see this arcane tail from the slime and decided to give it a full 9 tails. Turn whatever else I wanted into fox. Then turn the slime into flesh with that item and apparently I now have a youko slave.

Last edited:

Teal Mako

Aug 13, 2018
I don't know if it's RNG or something else, but I cannot get the Father's Day content to activate. I'm in the right time (June 19th), but for some reason I cannot get Desryth to show up. Any tips? Also do I need to enter Lilaya's home for the scene to activate or just walk over the tile? I've done both.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes