MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
It is the gods. Mother's Day also has a random chance that the one chick will show up, and it's also random one of the witches will appear. You just gotta pray.

Teal Mako

Aug 13, 2018
Day Fucking Two Of This Shit. There has to be something. Do I need to have a certain fetish, finish a specific quest, edit the save data itself, or is my game just glitched or some shit. There has to be a easier way to get this content to activate. END ME NOW

SY7886

Nov 12, 2018
Day Fucking Two Of This Shit. There has to be something. Do I need to have a certain fetish, finish a specific quest, edit the save data itself, or is my game just glitched or some shit. There has to be a easier way to get this content to activate. END ME NOW
you need to have met lysseth before he shows up

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Never tried to trigger it, but yeah, seems like you need to finish certain quests and (not) have certain fetishes.

Added some Father's day content, which triggers when entering Lilaya's mansion during daylight hours between the 14th and 21st of June (in-game time). You also need to have progressed the main quest past the point of meeting Lyssieth, and not have a negative desire towards the incest fetish.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Hey jb281472 and everyone v0.3.5 has been released! :D
(Public Release)

A major thing to note is that your save file will be edited as old personalities are converted into a new system. See changelog.

Download Links:
.jar:

Pre-zipped:
Full folder:

.exe (for Windows):
Pre-zipped:
Full folder:

32-bit .exe (for 32-bit Windows):
Pre-zipped:
Full folder:

Enjoy! :D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mar 14, 2018
For people wanting the youko tails. Just type "buggy" anywhere in the game and it will bring up the debug menu. You can then add tails from there.

Rijin

Sep 25, 2017
is it just me or can't the sexscene with claire be put to an end? i guess i discovered a loop

Heff_Wulf

Sep 30, 2017
The Personality trait : Stutter has the [-[pc.name] bug only in a few places, So if you want to play with a stutter you might want to wait for a Hotfix or Bugfix version.

NSFWBabe

Jul 11, 2018
i am hoping this question hasn't been already answered but a couple of months back, whenever i would try to access new terrain like the desserts or the forests, the game would say new terrain would be unlocked from version 0.3.x.x. I dont think any new terrain has been made accessible and the version of the game is 0.3.5

did something change, has it been postponed or something else??

PS: love the game! cant stop playing it with multiple characters!!

BlinkyThe2nd

Jan 30, 2018
[...] the game would say new terrain would be unlocked from version 0.3.x.x. I dont think any new terrain has been made accessible and the version of the game is 0.3.5

did something change, has it been postponed or something else??

PS: love the game! cant stop playing it with multiple characters!!
Give Inno some time. She's planning on getting everything in Dominion nailed down first before she can start adding new terrain.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Here's an odd inquiry and/or request: given the new trait system addition, is there any way to flag a friendly npc (follower/summon/loved one) that is currently partied with you, can by their own volition (i.e. automatically, not requiring player input) less-than-accidently "slip" into using the mc's various bits instead of the initial focus?

Huh. That's worded oddly. Okay, for example, you have a hypersexed dynamo as your wingman, but their lust/focus/whathave you is so prominent that when the player opts for the threesome, instead of railing or spitroasting the intended subject they opt to insert their tab A into the players slot B and proceed to pound town. Whoopsies indeed.

Could be a domination thing, a haze of lust, or (as a summon) just a very free spirit, dunno. Pun mostly intended.

Aside from that, love the game, been following it for quite some time now. Pretty amazing how large the scope of the sandbox and interactions are becoming, honestly. Keep up the glorious work (at your own pace). Cheers.

Also, I may have to convert my follower into a surfer bro dialouge type just for the laughs. I had no idea that was actually a thing.

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
.. instead of railing or spitroasting the intended subject they opt to insert their tab A into the players slot B and proceed to pound town. Whoopsies indeed.
Honestly, it's not that hard to add a random number generator of 1-100 where, as a baseline, over 80 they will choose to go after you instead, and have that 80 be lower based on lust, attraction, etc.

Also, I may have to convert my follower into a surfer bro dialouge type just for the laughs. I had no idea that was actually a thing.
It is with this update. Wasn't before.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes