GaratinaX

Jan 16, 2018
i dont comment much on this website on any page...but you are legendary....came home feelin a bit blue...checked the updates, saw this wonderful game updated! Muchos Gracyas!!!:) new system for sleeping and everything! time to be OP!

dignity

May 28, 2017
Someone needs to update the images in the main post, it looks very outdated in relation to how the UI looks today.

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
"Cat" characteristics seem to override most (all?) other race identities in my characters even when they are greatly outnumbered by other race modifications :unsure:. Is this deliberately designed into the game or is it a bug, please?

(One of many examples: a character with equine hair, equine butt, unicorn horn, pegasus wings, lupine ears, and lupine arms is considered a horse-morph (an alicorn actually) ... but if a feline tail is added the character automatically becomes a cat-morph. o_O)

(20 minutes later, I now have an equine penis and face as well ... but I have become a wolf-morph!?! WTF! :eek:)

Last edited:

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
"Cat" characteristics seem to override most (all?) other race identities in my characters even when they are greatly outnumbered by other race modifications :unsure:. Is this deliberately designed into the game or is it a bug, please?

(One of many examples: a character with equine hair, equine butt, unicorn horn, pegasus wings, lupine ears, and lupine arms is considered a horse-morph (an alicorn actually) ... but if a feline tail is added the character automatically becomes a cat-morph. o_O)

(20 minutes later, I now have an equine penis and face as well ... but I have become a wolf-morph!?! WTF! :eek:)
While the game uses weighted parts rather than a straight count, turning feline from a single tail seems odd. Can you post the full parts list you get when you hover over your race icon in the top left corner?

Reactions: e-disfunction

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
While the game uses weighted parts rather than a straight count, turning feline from a single tail seems odd. Can you post the full parts list you get when you hover over your race icon in the top left corner?
Here's that pic.
LesserWolf.png
I neglected to save the game after my face changed (I was angry & confused). As stated in my my post, the wolf changes (from pure human) happened to the character first; then the first horse changes; then the cat tail; then the second horse changes. :unsure:

I was unaware of the horse morph top-knot--this character has always had a top-knot and long hair!

I have been having this "morph-identity problem" with LT since the versions of early summer, 2018, but this latest is the strangest episode that I have seen. o_O

Please feel free to ask more questions (or p-mail me). I may have lots of info for you but I don't know what might be important. (y)

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Here's that pic.

I neglected to save the game after my face changed (I was angry & confused). As stated in my my post, the wolf changes (from pure human) happened to the character first; then the first horse changes; then the cat tail; then the second horse changes. :unsure:

I was unaware of the horse morph top-knot--this character has always had a top-knot and long hair!

I have been having this "morph-identity problem" with LT since the versions of early summer, 2018, but this latest is the strangest episode that I have seen. o_O

Please feel free to ask more questions (or p-mail me). I may have lots of info for you but I don't know what might be important. (y)
Hmm, well at this point you are correctly and pretty solidly a wolf. Since arms count for 3, you have 4 points in wolfiness, 2 points in horse and 1 point cat (genitals and horns are ignored for checking the base race). I have seen some odd behaviour when multiple scores are equal in the past though, where the game would basically flip flop between each possible winner on restart... I'm not seeing how you'd ever be anything other than wolf if that sequence is accurate however.

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Hmm, well at this point you are correctly and pretty solidly a wolf. Since arms count for 3, you have 4 points in wolfiness, 2 points in horse and 1 point cat (genitals and horns are ignored for checking the base race). I have seen some odd behaviour when multiple scores are equal in the past though, where the game would basically flip flop between each possible winner on restart... I'm not seeing how you'd ever be anything other than wolf if that sequence is accurate however.
Thank you for looking and believing at least. :love: (Having worked at a zoo, I would have thought that horse wings large enough for a 6' human to fly would be more noticeable than wolf ears or arms ... oh, well.) I'll know better what to watch for, next time.

Is there somewhere I could get the list of morph-weightings? (Can I get other lists, too?) I see many things in the game that might be problems *or* designs but I don't want to report a bug unless I can replicate it or at least reliably show it being wonky. :)

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
It even says "Lesser Wolf-girl" in the screenshot. I feel like I'm missing something.
You might have missed the beginning question, here:

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if Cat-morphs have stronger weighting in this version. I went as far as starting a new game on 0.3.5 and I see a lot of them all over the place, more than I used to. It's possible that Dominion is meant for Demons and Cats more than anything else and might be part of the coming World Map stuff, shifting other races into different cities. I'd definitely ask on the github. Also, use quicksave (F5) and "buggy" code to test around. It's entirely possible that Innoxia put an extra 0 in the cat-features-defining-race weighting code or something and didn't notice.

I'm curious, is this an old save or a new one? Patch notes said the game does some shenanigans with older saves to update a few things and part of that is removing bloat from the "Slavery Overview" history.

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if Cat-morphs have stronger weighting in this version. I went as far as starting a new game on 0.3.5 and I see a lot of them all over the place, more than I used to. It's possible that Dominion is meant for Demons and Cats more than anything else and might be part of the coming World Map stuff, shifting other races into different cities. I'd definitely ask on the github. Also, use quicksave (F5) and "buggy" code to test around. It's entirely possible that Innoxia put an extra 0 in the cat-features-defining-race weighting code or something and didn't notice.
Thank you! Having programmed a long time ago and watching LT for more than a year, I agree that there might be ongoing/upcoming changes or just simple mistakes--that's why I asked if someone knew something or at least knew more than me. (y)
(I will try to replicate everything before asking more here or going to github. Outsiders reporting something are easier to listen to if the problem is actually is an unknown problem. :cautious:)

I'm curious, is this an old save or a new one? Patch notes said the game does some shenanigans with older saves to update a few things and part of that is removing bloat from the "Slavery Overview" history.
Only new saves with clean/new properties.xml files from me when I'm trying to narrow down "problems". In fact this wolf-horse-cat character was started as a experiment less than 30 hours (real-time) ago. :cool:

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Thank you for looking and believing at least. :love: (Having worked at a zoo, I would have thought that horse wings large enough for a 6' human to fly would be more noticeable than wolf ears or arms ... oh, well.) I'll know better what to watch for, next time.

Is there somewhere I could get the list of morph-weightings? (Can I get other lists, too?) I see many things in the game that might be problems *or* designs but I don't want to report a bug unless I can replicate it or at least reliably show it being wonky. :)
I usually just pull that kind of stuff directly from the source. (Note that 'skin' is what ends up being called 'torso' in game, the rest should be obvious)

Kai Oz

Sep 6, 2018
That is so strange thing "the lust damage". And it is hard to find any analog IRL.
on wake up thoughts...

TrashBoss

Oct 8, 2017
Anyone aware if the /hgg/ mod died along with 8chn?
I can't find the git for the life of me to check myself

99pirates

Feb 26, 2018
Ekran Alıntısı.PNG when i tried transfer my character to 0.3.5 i faced with this problem. i've 1 hp and 1 aura how can i fix this?

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes