99pirates

Feb 26, 2018
Did you use OP enchantment items? I think Inno limited the amount of enchantment to equipment... (I have the exact problem with corruption immediately became 100)
I didn't enchant any items. Just gain them from quests, chests and mall. I think i broke the game LOL

Tad Cooper

Feb 16, 2018
I didn't enchant any items. Just gain them from quests, chests and mall. I think i broke the game LOL
But they still have enchantments on them and there's a limit to how many you can have. See the little icon with the dress and the chevron pointing down that has two of the marks lit up? If you hold your mouse over it you'll see that that's the "Shattered Enchantments" status. +100 corruption, 1 hp, 1 aura. Get naked, rest, and you'll be fine. Figure out what you want to keep after.

Reactions: 99pirates

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
But they still have enchantments on them and there's a limit to how many you can have. See the little icon with the dress and the chevron pointing down that has two of the marks lit up? If you hold your mouse over it you'll see that that's the "Shattered Enchantments" status. +100 corruption, 1 hp, 1 aura. Get naked, rest, and you'll be fine. Figure out what you want to keep after.
Or go to the options and get rid of it if you want.

HedgerowBustle

Jun 17, 2017
I've hit a roadblock with the teleport mission. How do I leave?
How exactly are you stuck? The quest can be completed without engaging in combat once and you can safely explore the area because you aren't detected by moving an adjacent cell next to enemies. There's no penalty for picking up anything you find. You can find two items to resolve the last encounter.

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
What's with the inability to get whole numbers when changing sizes? It's kind of annoying to always be 1/4 of an inch away from a whole number.
I suspect that everything is programmed in metric and then mathematically converted to inches and rounded off. (It is easy to program and convert between volume & weight using metric measures.)(5'9" is 175.26 cm; while 175 cm is 68.89763779527559" or could be 5'8 3/4")

Does this account for the numbers you are seeing?

Last edited:

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
I usually just pull that kind of stuff directly from the source. (Note that 'skin' is what ends up being called 'torso' in game, the rest should be obvious)
Thank you! Recombinations of these weightings have resolved almost all my "morph-mysteries" that can't be fixed by statements in the changelogs over time. (y)

There are a few (very minor ones) that persist but they will likely disappear with combat-engine fixes, basic mechanics re-visioning, and other unforseeable stuff that gets included/excluded/forgotten during any program's development. :cool:

Lurthian

Nov 27, 2016
I suspect that everything is programmed in metric and then mathematically converted to inches and rounded off. (It is easy to program and convert between volume & weight using metric measures.)(5'9" is 175.26 cm; while 175 cm is 68.89763779527559" or could be 5'8 3/4")

Does this account for the numbers you are seeing?
Oh shit yeah you're right, I guess I'll play with metric then, it makes the numbers look so much nicer.

Reactions: e-disfunction

Craftomega

Mar 17, 2017
So a few questions of things I cant figure out.

1. How do you grow a cock or vagina if you don't already have one? I have tried to make a item with the grow penis and sperm, but it did not work.

2. Are all your kids succubus'? All of mine have been so far.

3. Can I change someones sexual preferences? EG if they like male or female appearance more. I cant find the option.

Last edited:

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018

1. How do you grow a cock or vagina if you don't already have one? I have tried to make a item with the grow penis and sperm, but it did not work.

3. Can I change someones sexual preferences? EG if they like male or female appearance more. I cant find the option.
2. What morph are you, if demon then yes it'll be the most likely cause of the offspring.
3. Arthur's side quest will give you a watch that can change an NPC orientation.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018

1. You can enchant equipment or portions to add transformative effects like growing a penis.

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
The physical transformations also do not work if you were transformed by Lyssieth. This is intentional. Instead, use the "transform" option that unlocks in your phone's menu after said encounter.

99pirates

Feb 26, 2018
Thank you so much it worked

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes