Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
1. I wonder if this is a bug. Will have to check out the bug reports or ask Inno directly if this is intended.
I rechecked, and it seems to be happening in all fights in Submission. I get the chance to offer threesome / companion prior to battle, but after battle it's acting like my companions doesn't exist. I've tried 2 different slaves, same happened with both.

I've added 2 screen shots which show the battle text prior & after a fight in Submission vs an Imp which swings both ways. I know it will have sex with companion as I re-searched straight away and offered companion, and Imp was happy to have sex with her.

2. If you want to transform a companion, just give them a Biojuice Canister.
Where are these found/sold? I found 1 shop in Dominion which had a small # of transformation items, but none of these. Is is a random drop or something I'd have to make myself?

3. Yes, you can.
Thank you. I got it working after reading your explanation. :)

And LOL @ me. I said 2 questions, and ended up asking 4. And now I have another. haha

5. Do specific quest requirements ignore companions completely? Or if you have a companion that meets the req... they can be used?

IE In the quest to get info from a certain person, it has an option if you've already been transformed into a female wolf girl. If you had a companion that was a female wolf girl, would that count or only if you specifically are one? (I haven't been able to test, as not been able to get a female wolf girl slave... pfft!)

5a. Or with the Slime quest, why can't you get your companion to drink the liquid? Only option is to fight or take the substance yourself...

And 6. (lol) Howdo you get the (Crit)with "All-Out Strike"?

I know it says it happens on the 3rd use, butI've had fights where I've used it 4 times and never got it to indicate it was (Crit). I know if I use my normal/core attack skill 3 times in a row the 3rd always shows with (Crit)and increased damage. Never see this with All-out-strike however.

Does it need to be the only attack skill and/or skill used? IE AOT, nothing / nothing/nothing/nothing, AOT/nothing, etc?

Last edited:

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
The Biojuice transformation exploit should really be removed.
You should revert to human.
Transforming into an angel shouldn't be possible trough regular means.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Two questions (tried searching, but not finding any answers)... maybe I'm just dense... lol

1. How come after defeating some mobs sex options disappear?

Normally after a fight with a companion, I have the option for letting my companion have their way with the defeated enemy,offer the companion to the defeated enemy, or have a dominate threesome with them. However I've noticed quite a lot of fights in Submissions are missing these options... I still get the option to have sex, gentle sex, or submit to them anyways... but the options with my companion are completely missing -and to note, I still have the initial options to offer a threesome or my companions in these fights (which they do use if offered).
Thats been an issue for a long while. Just like with sucubuss fights

Kiranta01

Feb 1, 2018
Having a problem with the bar. Things go just fine when first entering and then looking for a date, but after the date is over, the bar options no long want to load up.

Reactions: Patrok120

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
I rechecked, and it seems to be happening in all fights in Submission. I get the chance to offer threesome / companion prior to battle, but after battle it's acting like my companions doesn't exist. I've tried 2 different slaves, same happened with both.

I've added 2 screen shots which show the battle text prior & after a fight in Submission vs an Imp which swings both ways. I know it will have sex with companion as I re-searched straight away and offered companion, and Imp was happy to have sex with her.

Where are these found/sold? I found 1 shop in Dominion which had a small # of transformation items, but none of these. Is is a random drop or something I'd have to make myself?

Thank you. I got it working after reading your explanation. :)

And LOL @ me. I said 2 questions, and ended up asking 4. And now I have another. haha

5. Do specific quest requirements ignore companions completely? Or if you have a companion that meets the req... they can be used?

IE In the quest to get info from a certain person, it has an option if you've already been transformed into a female wolf girl. If you had a companion that was a female wolf girl, would that count or only if you specifically are one? (I haven't been able to test, as not been able to get a female wolf girl slave... pfft!)

5a. Or with the Slime quest, why can't you get your companion to drink the liquid? Only option is to fight or take the substance yourself...

And 6. (lol) Howdo you get the (Crit)with "All-Out Strike"?

I know it says it happens on the 3rd use, butI've had fights where I've used it 4 times and never got it to indicate it was (Crit). I know if I use my normal/core attack skill 3 times in a row the 3rd always shows with (Crit)and increased damage. Never see this with All-out-strike however.

Does it need to be the only attack skill and/or skill used? IE AOT, nothing / nothing/nothing/nothing, AOT/nothing, etc?
Yup, I was getting the same results with all of the fights. For the Biojuice Canisters, you can have them produced if you support or don't care that the slime queen is transforming people. I'm not sure what vendors may randomly sell it, it may just be a dropped item.

Glad I could help with the group sex. Wish I knew any information about the last questions. :/

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
My first v3.5 character with slaves: of 36 total slaves, 21 have lisps or stutters o_O! I did a quick survey of that quick-save file and this rate among my slaves appears to be an order of magnitude larger than the rest of Dominion's inhabitants. :unsure:

(Also, of the 36 slaves 11 are prudes but I have no idea how this ranks compared the rest of Dominion. :cautious: However, I feel that it is very strange that more than a quarter of all Dominion could be prudes. :LOL:)

• Haha
Reactions: Shilou

Leo77

May 9, 2017
My first v3.5 character with slaves: of 36 total slaves, 21 have lisps or stutters o_O! I did a quick survey of that quick-save file and this rate among my slaves appears to be an order of magnitude larger than the rest of Dominion's inhabitants. :unsure:

(Also, of the 36 slaves 11 are prudes but I have no idea how this ranks compared the rest of Dominion. :cautious: However, I feel that it is very strange that more than a quarter of all Dominion could be prudes. :LOL:)
My slaves are randomly getting stutter or lisp for some reason. I've yet to determine why but on the surface it seems completely random or like some stupid hidden mechanic firing whenever. Anyone have any leads? It's getting tiring having to edit my save every few ingame days to get rid of it...

• Wow
Reactions: e-disfunction

Leo77

May 9, 2017
It's a new RNG thing that was added with 0.3.5 - did you poke around food/item enchants to see if you can add/remove it?
Most food enchants are just one time transformations or small boosts for a few hours so it would have to be an item enchant and i can't say that i've ever noticed any personality trait altering option anywhere.

But seriously, what twisted logic was used to get the idea that adult people can randomly develop a stutter or lisp within days?

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
Probably because it was intended to be played from a new save. Maybe you could do a feature request on the github for an item/enchant/something to change that on a per-character basis as part of the planned 0.3.5.1 bugfix that was announced on Innoxia's blog.

Hell, control over that could even be a feature of a future quest item, like the Hypno Watch.

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Probably because it was intended to be played from a new save. Maybe you could do a feature request on the github for an item/enchant/something to change that on a per-character basis as part of the planned 0.3.5.1 bugfix that was announced on Innoxia's blog.

Hell, control over that could even be a feature of a future quest item, like the Hypno Watch.
Heck, I'd just like my all-powerfull slime mage to be able clean his own clothes occasionally! :mad::):rolleyes:

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Most food enchants are just one time transformations or small boosts for a few hours so it would have to be an item enchant and i can't say that i've ever noticed any personality trait altering option anywhere.

But seriously, what twisted logic was used to get the idea that adult people can randomly develop a stutter or lisp within days?
Wait, your slaves are randomly getting them even after removal? That sounds like a bug, possibly a misplaced number on the update-old-saves function or something.

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Does anyon know, please:

Are the combat mechanics of spells, weapons, & lust basically finalized now or should we be expecting further major revisions?

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Does the game's developement seem even *remotely* finished to you?
No, of course not. But I am asking only about the main combat mechanic, nothing else. (y)

Innoxia has stated a few times that she wants certain mechanics in place before further major plot & geography expansions. I thought this might be one of them since it is so basic to the plot(s). ;)

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes