Pre-zipped:
Full folder:

.exe (for Windows):
Pre-zipped:
Full folder:

32-bit .exe (for 32-bit Windows):
Pre-zipped:
Full folder:

This one was very annoying: "Fixed bug where characters had a chance to gain personality traits (such as lisp) every time the game was loaded." I was wondering why my slaves were randomly gaining these traits.

"All non-unique characters have had their personality traits reset in this version to rectify the issue of everyone having so many traits due to this bug."

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Enjoy! :D

BellNL

Jul 29, 2018
more artwork would be awesome. especially your character, other games use very nice modular design. cant this be reused?

HornyJail420

Aug 4, 2017
Many have tried, none have succeeded.

Innoxia does not want to use external libraries of anything outside default Java/JavaFX libraries, and more artwork are coming soon™

Reactions: e-disfunction

Lotharin

Sep 8, 2018
Many have tried, none have succeeded.

Innoxia does not want to use external libraries of anything outside default Java/JavaFX libraries, and more artwork are coming soon™
Well, I'm planning to bust out my sketchpad, and tablet here soon, maybe I can get some artwork sent your way. Worst case scenario, Inno doesn't like it.

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
I don't really understand the Cup Size Preference option. Obviously negative numbers reduce and positive numbers increase, but what does each "unit" represent?

I imagine it would be difficult to implement at this point, but IMO a better system would be Min - Max. This could be pretty straightforward, with each size in the "range" getting 100/<range>% (e.g. Min of A and Max of DD is a range of 5), or (maybe optionally) something more complicated with highest percentages in the middle of the range and reducing percentages towards the extremes. I'd particularly like the latter as it would lead me to choose a wider range.

Or maybe Preferred Min - Preferred - Preferred Max.

For example, say I chose

P Min - A
P - C
P Max - DD

Make preferred some percent (maybe user selectable) and allocate the remaining equally among the others. So if percent for preferred was 40%, that leaves 60% to be distributed equally resulting in 15% each.

If the preferred doesn't fall exactly in the middle such as with

P Min - A
P - C
P Max - E

The remainder could either be distributed equally among the remaining five for 12% each, or again divided in half to each "side" of the preference for A & B at 15% each and D, DD and E at 10% each.

Or again, an algorithm resulting in reducing percentages towards to the extremes.

Granted this is somewhat complicated and would require a good in-game explanation.

-----

As an aside, I also wonder about the min of AA since the Pregnancy Growth Limit can be configured 4 sizes lower.

demoka

Aug 22, 2018
Would be nice to have an option to set random NPC virginity chance like everything else, was weird finding nearly everyone as a virgin, but i like the idea that younger character have an higher chance of being untouched so to speak

Reactions: Heian

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Hmn .. did I miss the option so far, or is there really no option to change the chance for certain monster-races to spawn?
It's somewhat irritating that you can change if they spawn as greater or lesser monster-types or do not spawn at all, but not just lessen the number. Specifically I'm annoyed at the number of taurus, cows and horses, but turning them off completely seems overkill. Given all the other possible options to set preferences, it's just a case of me being blind, right?

Seiren

Jul 28, 2018
Hmn .. did I miss the option so far, or is there really no option to change the chance for certain monster-races to spawn?
It's somewhat irritating that you can change if they spawn as greater or lesser monster-types or do not spawn at all, but not just lessen the number. Specifically I'm annoyed at the number of taurus, cows and horses, but turning them off completely seems overkill. Given all the other possible options to set preferences, it's just a case of me being blind, right?
I guess, you mean this?

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
Is the discussion about recruitment for Angel's Kiss just a teaser? After learning about it I returned to an "alley worker" but didn't see any related options.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Is the discussion about recruitment for Angel's Kiss just a teaser? After learning about it I returned to an "alley worker" but didn't see any related options.
You definitaly can recruit for there, though I don't recall if there are extra steps beyond talking to the owner. That is, unless it got changed in a version I didn't see.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes