e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
A minor bug (started in v3.5):

Both
sex scenes with friends in their new apartments, and
sex scenes in chapels with Lilith's followers
are taking place in public (with crowds watching, enforcers cheering us on, etc.) but they should be private scenes (or they had been until v3.5).

I'm pretty sure the problem occurs only on the streets of the kind that will contain chapels & friends apartments. (y)

The public-ness is not immediately apparent so I am usually some distance into a scene before I notice the crowds :whistle:, and therefore not sure where to start documenting this phenomenon. (I originally thought it was just crossed wires somewhere on my computer. :rolleyes:)

If documentation is needed for this, can you tell me what and when to gather it please? :)

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
A minor bug (started in v3.5):

Both
sex scenes with friends in their new apartments, and
sex scenes in chapels with Lilith's followers
are taking place in public (with crowds watching, enforcers cheering us on, etc.) but they should be private scenes (or they had been until v3.5).

I'm pretty sure the problem occurs only on the streets of the kind that will contain chapels & friends apartments. (y)

The public-ness is not immediately apparent so I am usually some distance into a scene before I notice the crowds :whistle:, and therefore not sure where to start documenting this phenomenon. (I originally thought it was just crossed wires somewhere on my computer. :rolleyes:)

If documentation is needed for this, can you tell me what and when to gather it please? :)

Pretty much everything I've seen on there has been fixed at one point or another. I feel like this one could be as simple as a missing "if" or } somewhere, but it'd be worth pointing it out.

Reactions: e-disfunction

LewdCatgirl

Aug 16, 2018
I note that some of the characters like Lilaya have a "grow cock" ability that allows them to have it only for the duration of the sex scene rather than having it all the time. Is it possible for a female MC to learn a spell to do this so they can have it when in a sex scene with another female character rather than being a futa all the time?

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
I note that some of the characters like Lilaya have a "grow cock" ability that allows them to have it only for the duration of the sex scene rather than having it all the time. Is it possible for a female MC to learn a spell to do this so they can have it when in a sex scene with another female character rather than being a futa all the time?
Only when you're a race with that ability, i.e. demons or slimes right now.

HornyJail420

Aug 4, 2017
Both transformations can be achieved in Submission.

During a side-quest for the slime TF, and during the main quest for the demon TF.

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019

Pretty much everything I've seen on there has been fixed at one point or another. I feel like this one could be as simple as a missing "if" or } somewhere, but it'd be worth pointing it out.
What I stated is currently happening in v3.5.1. :unsure:

I am not understanding what you mean. When you say, "... seen on there has been fixed at one point or another ...", do you mean:
* This bug has been reported and fixed since v3.5.1 was released?; or
* This bug was fixed in the past but it has returned?; or
* Many things reported at github have been fixed?; or
* Something else?

:)

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
I am not understanding what you mean. When you say, "... seen on there has been fixed at one point or another ..."...
I mean that all the bugs I've seen on the github seem like they've been fixed, so it's a reliable place to report bugs to the actual developer.

this game has money balance issues. It's also way to hard to get a fetish.
37,500? For one spell? That has to be leveled up? When a slave costs just as much? Are you shitting me? Do you know how many times I have to save scum to get 37,000 at gambling and everyone elses breadcrumbs? Somewhere behind the house you renew your lifebar at there is a chest containing trillions of dollars I just know it I just have to farm exploring enough.
Money's easy soon as you have a slaver's license. Buy the slave collars from the vendor, use them to capture succubuses from their dedicated spawn points in Dominion, take the collars back from their inventory (from the Slave Management UI), sell them, rinse and repeat. After the initial purchase of the collars, you get roughly 50k flames per slave sold, which can be done indefinitely.

What's more, look for slaves that have fetishes for being transformed or lactating. They're both highly profitable.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
You know that's the old way of doing it. Now you just get something simple like a ring, enchant it with enslavement, pick them up, take off the ring, re-use it with the same enchantment, do it all over again. There's nothing that happens if slaves don't have collars, and it doesn't have to be a collar, could be some cheap ass scarf you found. You could enslave everyone and not use a single flame.

Reactions: B2B2

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
You also have the option of removing characters from random encounters after you've won in combat.

And I wasn't sure if the collars had some special scripted thing that allowed them to be sold or not, usually just get as far as buying the license, buying a single collar, selling a succubus after lifting the collar's seal and taking it back.. rinse and repeat until you have 20 or so collars, it goes pretty damn quick so I didn't really see the need for alternatives. But you still need to get the Slaver's License first and foremost.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
GoombaRoomba a nice way to earn massive amounts of money is to enslave something with self-transforming ability, ie succubus, slime, imp. Set up a milking room. Transform the slave into a futa, and upgrade their fluids outputs and regeneration to the max, and then milk them 24/7. I have one imp slave like this and they earn me more money than I need.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes