DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
oh thats dope the game is cool but right now its like too much is focused around the pretty repetitive encounters with like 3 paragraphs about their orifice colors and shit which is nice and i like the detail and all that but im more interested in fucking shit up and taking over demon england or whatever
Most of 0.3.4.x and 0.3.5.x so far has been about fixing issues and adding in groundwork to make future things easier to do. It's like any other game - you aren't going to code a massive boss in if your game's physics engine breaks every time he throws something.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Most of 0.3.4.x and 0.3.5.x so far has been about fixing issues and adding in groundwork to make future things easier to do. It's like any other game - you aren't going to code a massive boss in if your game's physics engine breaks every time he throws something.
remembers Matriarch Benezia ... shudder
Yes... don't do that. On the topic tho, the current updates are also wrapping up some side quests based on truly ancient Patreon polls so Inno can completely focus on the fields after 0.3.6

Jun 4, 2019
Hello guys! I'm new to this game but I am liking it a lot. Somebody told me that it's possible to add custom pictures to characters. Is this true? And if so, how do I do it?

Also, if I wanted to have characters with very specific physical characteristic, personalities, fetishes and clothing, with most of them being human, what would be the best way to achieve this? There's no way to create characters from scrap other than the main one, right?

Jun 3, 2018
Hello guys! I'm new to this game but I am liking it a lot. Somebody told me that it's possible to add custom pictures to characters. Is this true? And if so, how do I do it?

Also, if I wanted to have characters with very specific physical characteristic, personalities, fetishes and clothing, with most of them being human, what would be the best way to achieve this? There's no way to import characters other than the main one, right?
Well you can import slaves from one save to another as well

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I've personally made a few exports for some characters, like Stocking. The Discord has a few of my creations on top of many others you can download.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Oh, but I don't have previous saves. The thing is, I'd like to recreate characters form my favorite series, movies, etc in this game. Is this possible in some way?
You can by making a new character as a player character and then export the character, which allows you to import said character in another save game as a slave character. You can even import a clone of the same player character if you're into the whole selfcest idea.

The only unfortunate caveat of the whole matter is that the game still doesn't really treat one NPC any differently than another. I was really surprised of this especially recently since I heard a new personality system was introduced to replace the placeholder one that literally did nothing in game. Well, the new one also sadly seems to do jack doodly, so even dialog is the same as if everyone is one personality. It's the one thing the game is missing for me personally...variable personalities for NPC's. There's already tons of aesthetic "features" for people in the game, yet all of them sound and act like they are all part of a giant clone army. Ironic given how much effort has already gone into making each NPC potentually look different and dissimilar to every other NPC. Really makes the game bland and unimaginative. The fetishes do more in that end, yet even they hardly change the narrative of encounters and interactions.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
You can by making a new character as a player character and then export the character, which allows you to import said character in another save game as a slave character. You can even import a clone of the same player character if you're into the whole selfcest idea.

The only unfortunate caveat of the whole matter is that the game still doesn't really treat one NPC any differently than another. I was really surprised of this especially recently since I heard a new personality system was introduced to replace the placeholder one that literally did nothing in game. Well, the new one also sadly seems to do jack doodly, so even dialog is the same as if everyone is one personality. It's the one thing the game is missing for me personally...variable personalities for NPC's. There's already tons of aesthetic "features" for people in the game, yet all of them sound and act like they are all part of a giant clone army. Ironic given how much effort has already gone into making each NPC potentually look different and dissimilar to every other NPC. Really makes the game bland and unimaginative. The fetishes do more in that end, yet even they hardly change the narrative of encounters and interactions.
Inno has stated the personality thingy is also, funnily enough, a placeholder. NPCs aren't programmed to react to the different personalities just yet.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
That's why my biggest fear with this game is that the longer we go on without seeing that change, the less likely we will. This game could be so much more, but still doesn't come close to tapping into more than a smidgen of it's potential. Inno's making strides with each update sure enough, but I'm not entirely convinced it'll be enough. I want to believe my standards are just set too high to meet and that's the issue, but I can't help but feel like this game misses the mark in a few critical places and, worse yet, have for much too long.

Reactions: ThisIsMe88

RickJencans

Mar 11, 2019
ya its almost like the dev made like 500 types of different furry transformations, created a bunch of internchangable clothing items that hav no real effect n then coded how "plastic" every1's buttholes n "nipple holes" were b4 he actually coded stuff that woud make gameplay injoyable or varied enuf 2 warant replays lol nutty that bean said its stil a fun game hope he actually gets around to doin the stuff that matters tho instead of all this "preparing 2 make it an actual game trust me it will only be 15 more patches" stuff

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
ya its almost like the dev made like 500 types of different furry transformations, created a bunch of internchangable clothing items that hav no real effect n then coded how "plastic" every1's buttholes n "nipple holes" were b4 he actually coded stuff that woud make gameplay injoyable or varied enuf 2 warant replays lol nutty that bean said its stil a fun game hope he actually gets around to doin the stuff that matters tho instead of all this "preparing 2 make it an actual game trust me it will only be 15 more patches" stuff
If you don't like the game in it's early development stages, you're free to not download it until it reaches a point you're happy with. Or, hell, you could go on the game's github and contribute, or fork it and make a mod or whatever else.

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Also, if I wanted to have characters with very specific physical characteristic, personalities, fetishes and clothing, with most of them being human, what would be the best way to achieve this? There's no way to create characters from scrap other than the main one, right?
I don't know if anyone actually answered this question for you :unsure:. (If they have ignore this post, please.(y))

The easiest way is to use the debugging engine in the game ... once you have a character (any character!) just type:
buggy
and hit <return key>. This menu with give you access to virtually all the modifications allowable in the game. (You can then export your character, and import it to start the game fresh with him/her/neut/etc.) :) (You can also import these people as slaves and purchase them at the slave auction.)

The "traditional way" to create your character would be to start a new game and then use magic and cosmetics on yourself until you get what you want. (Yes, it's expensive and your results will vary. (n))

Did that help at all?

RickJencans

Mar 11, 2019
If you don't like the game in it's early development stages, you're free to not download it until it reaches a point you're happy with. Or, hell, you could go on the game's github and contribute, or fork it and make a mod or whatever else.
nah i dont dislike the game i just think the priorities are fucked here and it seems like all the "framework" is way overengineered compared to the actual content. people saying he shouldnt add content until hes got a framework doesn't really make sense since right now all the game really is is a bunch of framework. its neat framework but it currently feels very empty and devoid of actual things to do within that framework. cool i can have like 50 slaves with radically different attributes but they all do the exact same things have no unique interactions or qualities at the moment aside from the sex scenes saying "this ones got a red pussy and this one's cock is glowing and magenta". games been in development for years so idk how we can say that it's just early stages as if that excuses those problems. cool game, but I really think I'm not the only one who is getting a little antsy for actual storyline stuff instead of more "laying the foundations" at this point.

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
... and your results will vary.
Except you can freely transform yourself around outside of Angel, Slime, Demon, Youko.. maybe 'taur of various types, I haven't looked into those, with transformative potions that you create. If you Enchant the various potion-food consumables that look like they have a race's icon in the item icon, you get transformative options. If you Enchant a Mystery Kink, you can set it to specific options. If you Enchant an Angel's Nectar, you can clear corruption permanently. Biojuice Canister, enchanted, can undo a slime morph (yourself and NPCs).

What you could do to make it easy enough is find a couple slimes to get a pair of Biojuice Canisters, enchant one to undo the slime thing, drink the unchanged one to make yourself a slime, transform in your phone, then drink the enchanted one to undo it.

nah i dont dislike the game i just think the priorities are fucked here and it seems like all the "framework" is way overengineered compared to the actual content. people saying he shouldnt add content until hes got a framework doesn't really make sense since right now all the game really is is a bunch of framework. its neat framework but it currently feels very empty and devoid of actual things to do within that framework. cool i can have like 50 slaves with radically different attributes but they all do the exact same things have no unique interactions or qualities at the moment aside from the sex scenes saying "this ones got a red pussy and this one's cock is glowing and magenta". games been in development for years so idk how we can say that it's just early stages as if that excuses those problems. cool game, but I really think I'm not the only one who is getting a little antsy for actual storyline stuff instead of more "laying the foundations" at this point.
You may not be the only one getting antsy, but anyone who's actually done things on the development side, whether it be a game, a program, an entire OS, even a simple webpage, can tell you that having systems and framework in place first makes adding and changing future things incredibly less stressful. And keep in mind..

In the last three months, combat has been reworked, enchantment spam on equipment was nerfed (with a toggle to lift the nerf), sex positioning got a facelift (both on our end and under the hood), we got access to the Teleport spell without spawning anything in in the form of Claire's quest, shops were reworked, 'taur (animal-like lower body) NPCs were given an overhaul in prep for the upcoming Foloi Fields, Brax became buyable as a slave, the perk trees were reworked, enchant limits themselves were tweaked (up to 100 separate lines per item, for most items), more diverse Enforcer clothes were added.. there's plenty more, you can check Innoxia's blog for the full changelogs. Also explains why a few of these had to go in before Foloi Fields. Link is in OP.

anon707

Jun 13, 2018
I've never heard someone complain this much about an alpha before... its almost as if you don't know anything about development at all. :eek:

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
They never do. It's just a particular type of players who for some reason seek out ambitious lewd RPGs and expect them to *only* produce main story at a rate many VNs would find hard to sustain.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes