MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
The slave is mostly for the economy side of things, but really the slave system is a waifu simulator. As long as a race is in there (in case she's a monster girl instead of human, like about 80% of the girls) that supports them, you can make basically any girl you like and put her in the game.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
dey don't show up! I really coulda use dat dere exhibitionist fetish when I's is in dat dere harpy nest! Can't use the peeps at the gallows! Spending money...hmm...this game makes me feel like I'm at Disneyland...pay for parking...pay for food....pay the paying fees (plus tax)....
There's also a content option called "Sex Action Bypass" you may want to look at, it lets you do everything in sex again at the cost of increasing your corruption if your character isn't comfortable with the act (due to low corruption or lacking fetishes).
37,500? For one spell? That has to be leveled up? When a slave costs just as much? Are you shitting me? Do you know how many times I have to save scum to get 37,000 at gambling and everyone elses breadcrumbs? Somewhere behind the house you renew your lifebar at there is a chest containing trillions of dollars I just know it I just have to farm exploring enough.
Point of note, the Elemental type spells essentially give you a combat trained slave, so of course they are priced similarly.
News to me. I didn't know monsters could be captured as slaves (I assumed that that was why there was so many slave booths) & had dedicated spaces until I gave them one by using the talk/dont call the enforcers option. Still...it's still a long ass way to go considering each of the 5 areas of spells has like 8 different main spells with 3 subspells each. If this is the right way to get money....then why is there a gambling hall?
Because gambling on the outcome of a gangbang is hilarious. That aside, you need like 2-3 spells or a big enough stick to deal with the random encounters and all quests have non-violent solutions. Collecting all the spells and upgrades is one of the too few money sinks for collectors.
"words to confuse"
So what you're still telling me is that it's an all day affair to get enough bread to take on a boss. Cue Final Fantasy X fake laughter.
More like an hour, really. The game mainly has a money problem in that you get way more than you'll ever need after you've figured it out and things start to snowball.

Reactions: e-disfunction

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
GoombaRoomba a nice way to earn massive amounts of money is to enslave something with self-transforming ability, ie succubus, slime, imp. Set up a milking room. Transform the slave into a futa, and upgrade their fluids outputs and regeneration to the max, and then milk them 24/7. I have one imp slave like this and they earn me more money than I need.
Yeah, it's so easy to get money in this game if you do it right. Fight during an Arcane Storm, rob everyone (and sell their stuff) and you'll soon have enough money for a slave buisness that prints money like crazy.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Snek
...so corruption is ultimately bad or good? If it's not bad, why call it corruption? Why not call it: "happy funny lool points"
2.)It was 50K for the kid map and I don't consider that to be on the level as a combat trained anything.
3.)time spent enslaving 1 supergirl AT LEAST 15 minutes each accounting for buying slave collars (where does all that moolah come from?)/enchantments, taking to auction, selling, etc. Do that 20 times or so and you certainly don't have just an hour on your hands you have 5.
4.)Losing in a gangbang game is not hilarious when you're hella potent.

annubis
How much does it cost to upgrade? I dunno. I took the game off my computer after getting burned too many times by imps/slimes. I'd imagine any new gamer would feel the same. Maybe I could try that "buggy" code.
  1. It's neither, really. It's just part of the whole Angels&Demons, Pure&Lewd theme Inno has going on.
  2. Not sure what the completely optional and really kinda useless unless you go for meeting tons of kids map has to do with anything tbh.
  3. Eh, there's lots of things you only do once in that estimate of yours. It really doesn't take that long.
  4. The idea of it is hilarious, making a somewhat lengthy game of chance your primary income when there's tons of reliable alternatives is kinda sad, really.
And it might surprise you, but many new gamers actually try to engage with the game's mechanics...

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
It makes sense if you read that particular dialogue. Angel sells you the advanced license for the price of the standard in exchange for your promise to help her find new employees.
I read it again for a third time. I still fail to see an indication that I must buy the standard license before I can recruit for her. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
I read it again for a third time. I still fail to see an indication that I must buy the standard license before I can recruit for her. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hmm, alright. I can kinda see your point on that angle. It would make some sense to be able to send them over after just talking to her out of simple goodwill. But again, you never buy the standard license, you get the enhanced license and a business arrangement out of that deal.

Reactions: baloneysammich

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
Hmm, alright. I can kinda see your point on that angle. It would make some sense to be able to send them over after just talking to her out of simple goodwill. But again, you never buy the standard license, you get the enhanced license and a business arrangement out of that deal.
Now I get it. I didn't have enough money, so there was no option to buy anything.

Edit: nope, that wasn't it either. Now actually I get it, thanks.

Last edited:

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
You sent a picture of a lizard stuck between a sandwich bun with mayo and cheese yeah I got that e-d real funny ho ho. Stop talking bad about snek he's probably newer than I am. He's under a lot of stress!
What are you refering to? o_O I know nothing of a picture and I certainly don't know anything about snek. :confused:

Feb 20, 2019
I mean anything is better than CoC 2 at this point.
Coc 2 is the most dissapointing thing I've ever seen in my entire life (that and Berserk 2016). I was so hyped for that game but everything looks like shit, the UI is way too confusing, WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY FUTAS???? and from the looks of it, it seems to be going in the wrong direction.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Coc 2 is the most dissapointing thing I've ever seen in my entire life (that and Berserk 2016). I was so hyped for that game but everything looks like shit, the UI is way too confusing, WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY FUTAS???? and from the looks of it, it seems to be going in the wrong direction.
Not to be mean to Savin but I strongly agree with you.
He is really good at writing charaters, but making games ? not that much.

Reactions: B2B2

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I'm of the opposite mind. I thought everyone but Syri was shit, and so she was literally the reason I was playing TiTS for. And then I found out that I wasn't even enjoying the game after the initial high of finding a new game wore off, and then that was that.

Now Liliya is my new waifu. But that doesn't mean I didn't totally gank Syri's artwork and make her a slave you can import.

7.png

RickJencans

Mar 11, 2019
So does the game currently end at "Find the Youko"? Can't enter Elis and that's where it says the quest continues. Not a ton of quest content honestly, hope the main quest gets worked on because the random encounters are not really interesting enough to keep playing.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
So does the game currently end at "Find the Youko"? Can't enter Elis and that's where it says the quest continues. Not a ton of quest content honestly, hope the main quest gets worked on because the random encounters are not really interesting enough to keep playing.
Yes

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
According to Inno's blog, she's planning to add more to the main quest in the 0.3.6 update.

RickJencans

Mar 11, 2019
According to Inno's blog, she's planning to add more to the main quest in the 0.3.6 update.
oh thats dope the game is cool but right now its like too much is focused around the pretty repetitive encounters with like 3 paragraphs about their orifice colors and shit which is nice and i like the detail and all that but im more interested in fucking shit up and taking over demon england or whatever

• Haha
Reactions: H3ntaiMaster69
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes