RickJencans

Mar 11, 2019
I've never heard someone complain this much about an alpha before... its almost as if you don't know anything about development at all. :eek:
its been in development for two and a half years mate you can call it an alpha all you want but its been a REAL long time we've been saying "be patient, gameplay is on it's way".

Tad Cooper

Feb 16, 2018
its been in development for two and a half years mate you can call it an alpha all you want but its been a REAL long time we've been saying "be patient, gameplay is on it's way".
Closer to 4 years. 7 months before she even started the blog.

It's almost like indie devs don't have the manpower and budget to pump out a game every year like they were Activison or something.
Looks like plenty of help to me. Where do you think this combat rework (and subsequently the rework of almost every other system in the game, most of which is terrible and will need to be reworked. Again. Delaying actual content. Again.) came from? From a pull sitting on that list for almost 2 years.

Look, there's really no point defending it OR complaining about it. She's been like this forever, she's going to be like this forever. The game will never be completed. She'll be in a nursing home posting on Internet 3 from her holo-implant, "Here's the latest update. Sorry I didn't manage to get any work done on the third city. They keep moving me to the day room and it's so warm I fall asleep in there... I promise I'll try to do better with release dates. In the meantime, I've fixed the problem where fox-taurs with the urethra fetish don't self-penetrate with their fluffy tails. They should do that more often now!" And there will be comments to the effect of, "That's ok, sweetie. You just take your time."

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I understand some people are butthurt because Patreon projects rarely get finished because the dev is either too slow, or too lazy (Fen), but LT is the only one I haven't felt like I'm being skimped on because Inno has actually done work more quickly than the usual Patreon flunky. It's not the greatest explosive development progress, but it also doesn't drag its ass for months. You get content, it just depends on what she can get to, and if her life decides to fuck her over, like the time she got sick. I always find the same arguments from salty people who always have the exact same excuse. "The dev will release the game in 20XX." "We'll all be elderly when this is finished." All been done already.

It's your decision if you wanna complain about it, but I still haven't been convinced she's not getting something done.

Reactions: NoStepOnSnek

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
To be fair, I wasn't questioning the amount or quality of work Inno has put forth, I was concerned more about the general focus of it and how there are a number of areas that have been left idle for some time that could some help. One of the big ones for me is the fact that NPC's don't feel distinct at all despite all the work done to bloat the appearance screen. The pace of development is fine, better than most for sure. You could drown in the game's typical sized patch notes, they're so deep. I just feel like the priority of work misses some critical areas still.

Anime02

May 11, 2018
If it is about complaints, my main one would be that there is no way to sort the sex options. Depending on what you can do with your current partner, how many body parts are available to "play around with", the number fluctuates wildly and with it changes where the options end up. To take a obvious one, "Creampie" when you are climaxing while fucking a single partner, sometimes it is on key 1, then somtimes on 3, at other times it is on 4, at again other times it is on 2. Time's where your partner is forcing a creampie not withstanding, naturally.
This is particularly annoying while I try to farm essence during storms... and yes, I am particular about the creampie's since I want to drown Dominion in my offspring and use them to replace Lilith's. xD

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
My main issue is just when entitled assholes find a game with an actual genuine dev and plenty of work that has carried the game long enough for actual communities and modding to form (modding is usually done by people basically just busting into the code since it's not even programmed to accept mods) come and bitch because the dev isn't employed at fucking Capcom, or some other big company. Even with the help she gets, she still gets most of the major work done while everything else is something that was optional, aside from someone updating the combat system. The Kitsune race was something someone threw in, even though it was something Inno was going to release anyway when the fields actually came in, where they would be relevant.

All that aside, she still doesn't have a massive budget. These donation sites still take a portion of your money, so that big number isn't actually that big when it gets to her, it's basically like having tax taken out of your paycheck. So she's working with a portion of the budget still intact, it's just it would be even less money if she couldn't even get a high number. So no, she neither has a big dev team, nor a high budget. Again, she's just an indie dev who's got a lot of work on her plate. It's just comforting to see she's actually decent enough to acknowledge her supporters as more than sheep.

Rijin

Sep 25, 2017
Hey guys, i ve been playing this game for some time now and i started to wonder about some things about sets by now. I ld appreciate if you could help me out here:

a) The "wiki" tells me that there is a ronin set (mens's geta, men's kimono, men's haori)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but so far i was only able to find a men's hakama somewhere (don t know where - i just noticed it some time ago in my storage area). This item isn t listed in the wiki.... Could you tell me where i can find/loot the rest of the set, please?

b) Also i couldn t even find ONE of the set items for neither geisha, witch nor jolnir. And... this drives me crazy -.-' well... crazier...
*puts a"help wanted" poster up*

c) I am now somehow in the position of finding the wiki a bit... underwhelming. Is there an infobooth somewhere else or is this game just unattractive for those guys who do sacrifice a shitload of tons of time minmaxing in games and sharing everything via wikis oO... c'mon 145 pages of F95 commentaries and no complete or at least somewhat more helpful wiki? DUDES plz don t tell me you re all going to reddit/github or stuff like that just for presenting intel oO

Thanks in advance, as always

(and some <3 <3 <3 <3 for the ones who fancy some extra love and the DEV)

Edit: sry for interrupting the current conversation. Just noticed it after pressing the "send post" button...

Last edited:
Reactions: H3ntaiMaster69

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Hey guys, i ve been playing this game for some time now and i started to wonder about some things about sets by now. I ld appreciate if you could help me out here:

a) The "wiki" tells me that there is a ronin set (mens's geta, men's kimono, men's haori)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but so far i was only able to find a men's hakama somewhere (don t know where - i just noticed it some time ago in my storage area). This item isn t listed in the wiki.... Could you tell me where i can find/loot the rest of the set, please?

b) Also i couldn t even find ONE of the set items for neither geisha, witch nor jolnir. And... this drives me crazy -.-' well... crazier...

c) I am now somehow in the position of finding the wiki a bit... underwhelming. Is there an infobooth somewhere else or is this game just unattractive for those guys who do sacrifice a shitload of tons of time minmaxing in games and sharing everything via wikis oO... c'mon 145 pages of F95 commentaries and no wiki? DUDES plz don t tell me you re all going to reddit/github or stuff like that just for presenting intel oO

Thanks in advance, as always

(and some <3 <3 <3 <3 for the ones who fancy some extra love)
The "witches" are the October seasonal event, the other stuff comes from the reindeers during the winter months (some of it indirectly, iirc).

RickJencans

Mar 11, 2019
the witch set comes from the october event where you find succubi on the street who try to lure you into their chapels. defeat them and you can take a witch set from the chapel. you can find multiple chapels or revisit the chapels after you found them. as for the ronin set, I don't know other than that the skirt which I think is the "hakama" is found from one of the lieutenants of the Dark Siren in submission, when you go to fight him in the fortress to take his key, you can take it from him. Since you already have it that's not super helpful, but that's where you got it I think since that's where I found one.
Not sure about the rest of your questions and yes the wiki is junk.

Reactions: Rijin

Rijin

Sep 25, 2017
The "witches" are the October seasonal event, the other stuff comes from the reindeers during the winter months (some of it indirectly, iirc).
the witch set comes from the october event where you find succubi on the street who try to lure you into their chapels. defeat them and you can take a witch set from the chapel. you can find multiple chapels or revisit the chapels after you found them. as for the ronin set, I don't know other than that the skirt which I think is the "hakama" is found from one of the lieutenants of the Dark Siren in submission, when you go to fight him in the fortress to take his key, you can take it from him. Since you already have it that's not super helpful, but that's where you got it I think since that's where I found one.
Not sure about the rest of your questions and yes the wiki is junk.

Wow that was quick - thanks!

So there are running around cute witches oO Screw you august the 31th!!!

Reactions: e-disfunction

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
My main issue is just when entitled assholes find a game with an actual genuine dev and plenty of work that has carried the game long enough for actual communities and modding to form (modding is usually done by people basically just busting into the code since it's not even programmed to accept mods) come and bitch because the dev isn't employed at fucking Capcom, or some other big company. Even with the help she gets, she still gets most of the major work done while everything else is something that was optional, aside from someone updating the combat system. The Kitsune race was something someone threw in, even though it was something Inno was going to release anyway when the fields actually came in, where they would be relevant.

All that aside, she still doesn't have a massive budget. These donation sites still take a portion of your money, so that big number isn't actually that big when it gets to her, it's basically like having tax taken out of your paycheck. So she's working with a portion of the budget still intact, it's just it would be even less money if she couldn't even get a high number. So no, she neither has a big dev team, nor a high budget. Again, she's just an indie dev who's got a lot of work on her plate. It's just comforting to see she's actually decent enough to acknowledge her supporters as more than sheep.
Couldn't agree more. You know, given the general state of games nowadays on release, I'd say she's doing pretty frickin' good. Even AAA companies do less for some games on the professional market. I've been a lurker on a few other sites that were filled with folks so convinced the game would die a horrible death, especially once Patreon tolled her to get out. Instead, Inno just picked up the pieces and kept going.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Inno actually got more of my respect for putting her foot down, instead of being a cuck like Fen. His incest was removed because he couldn't part with the money that, while I don't like the guy, I can't say he does entirely deserve. A portion of the work should earn him something, but lately he's been lazing about. Inno simply kept her ideas and just moved to someone who would keep her original vision unmolested. That's actual integrity. If you believe in something, you don't bow to someone just because they can cut you off. I believe she even said she'd keep going if she had no other option, but obviously that would make the game take longer since her funds would dry up.

Feb 20, 2019
Inno actually got more of my respect for putting her foot down, instead of being a cuck like Fen. His incest was removed because he couldn't part with the money that, while I don't like the guy, I can't say he does entirely deserve. A portion of the work should earn him something, but lately he's been lazing about. Inno simply kept her ideas and just moved to someone who would keep her original vision unmolested. That's actual integrity. If you believe in something, you don't bow to someone just because they can cut you off. I believe she even said she'd keep going if she had no other option, but obviously that would make the game take longer since her funds would dry up.
I agree. Those moral guardians really get on my nerves. It's fiction for fucks sake, let people do whatever the fuck they want.

namna

Mar 3, 2019
I'm not so sure about that. Fen's project has more than 10x the support of Inno's. How can you be so sure, if the shoe was on the foot, that she wouldn't comply? Incest wasn't even a that big of a deal in Fen's game, and I'm pretty sure it only hit around 3 or so characters (Nykke was definitely disappointing though). I can't really speak on how much work Fen puts in these days (maybe he's slacking, maybe he isn't), but he has a whole team depending on that income. Inno wasn't getting anywhere near the money Fen was, so I think the move was a lot easier for her than it would have been for him. Other than the fact that you don't like Fen, I think you're just mad at the powers that be. I get it, it sucks, but the devs have to take care of themselves.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
I dunno if anyone has asked but will there be an android port of this game?
Maybe after it's done or if somebody else does it. You have the twin problems of her Java framework just not really working under Android and the UI actually being written for PC.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes