anon707

Jun 13, 2018
Inno wasn't getting anywhere near the money Fen was, so I think the move was a lot easier for her than it would have been for him. Other than the fact that you don't like Fen, I think you're just mad at the powers that be. I get it, it sucks, but the devs have to take care of themselves.
Its one thing to know the situation of whats going on behind the scenes. But that doesnt mean we have to like it and accept it. Even Fen and his team understood that. By removing incest there will be people who will pull out from funding them and his team were graceful about it at the very least. They didnt just go "fuck you entitled incels, we didnt need you anyway!" (not to say that you're saying that.)

Reactions: H3ntaiMaster69

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I'm not so sure about that. Fen's project has more than 10x the support of Inno's. How can you be so sure, if the shoe was on the foot, that she wouldn't comply? Incest wasn't even a that big of a deal in Fen's game, and I'm pretty sure it only hit around 3 or so characters (Nykke was definitely disappointing though). I can't really speak on how much work Fen puts in these days (maybe he's slacking, maybe he isn't), but he has a whole team depending on that income. Inno wasn't getting anywhere near the money Fen was, so I think the move was a lot easier for her than it would have been for him. Other than the fact that you don't like Fen, I think you're just mad at the powers that be. I get it, it sucks, but the devs have to take care of themselves.
I'm not mad at anything, because I started disliking the game before I even learned there was incest. I just hate him personally, and any form of misfortune brings me joy. Is that mean? Yes it is, and it doesn't bother me, because he's basically historically been recorded by other members as being a huge fuck boy.

namna

Mar 3, 2019
Its one thing to know the situation of whats going on behind the scenes. But that doesnt mean we have to like it and accept it. Even Fen and his team understood that. By removing incest there will be people who will pull out from funding them and his team were graceful about it at the very least. They didnt just go "fuck you entitled incels, we didnt need you anyway!" (not to say that you're saying that.)
I understand your point, and no you don't have to like it (I don't). The people that supported TITS primarily for the incest were small because there wasn't a big focus on it. And yeah, they handled it decently from what I saw.
I'm not mad at anything, because I started disliking the game before I even learned there was incest. I just hate him personally, and any form of misfortune brings me joy. Is that mean? Yes it is, and it doesn't bother me, because he's basically historically been recorded by other members as being a huge fuck boy.
Yeah that is mean, and maybe Fen does deserve to catch a little shit. You don't have to like the guy, I just think that it was a smart/responsible thing to change the game. I do apologize about my assumption though. I was wrong, and shouldn't have said that.

Rijin

Sep 25, 2017
Didn't encounter her so far^^ But I'm 90% sure it is a misspelling by DeltaDuster... (in that case sry for copy and paste without reading/doublechecking the name properly )

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
Didn't encounter her so far^^ But I'm 90% sure it is a misspelling by DeltaDuster... (in that case sry for copy and paste without reading/doublechecking the name properly )
well if it's lilaya we are talking about I do get the option of asking her about the calenfar, then she says some stuff for a page, and that's it. no sex scene or quest.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
well if it's lilaya we are talking about I do get the option of asking her about the calenfar, then she says some stuff for a page, and that's it. no sex scene or quest.
To trigger any of the seasonal content the in game date has to match the event dates, ie. for Lilith's month event the in game month has to be October. If you want the Father's day material you'll either have to pass a lot of time until the date matches, start a new game in the event's time frame, or use the in game cheat menu to alter the date. Once the date matches up, then there's a random chance the event will spawn each time you enter Lilaya's home.

Reactions: e-disfunction

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
To trigger any of the seasonal content the in game date has to match the event dates, ie. for Lilith's month event the in game month has to be October. If you want the Father's day material you'll either have to pass a lot of time until the date matches, start a new game in the event's time frame, or use the in game cheat menu to alter the date. Once the date matches up, then there's a random chance the event will spawn each time you enter Lilaya's home.
yeah I used the in game cheat to change the month to be june 14-21, but still didn't get to see the event so that's where I was confused upon

harvercode

Jul 27, 2017
might sound idiotic but is there a chara called lumi ingame or something i mean theres a image folder for it.

Rijin

Sep 25, 2017
harvercode you can check all permanent Npcs you already met + offsprings ingame just in case there is a similar occurance again ;) (click on your phone next to the inventory and then shift 2 or "contacts" )

i couldn t find a char called lumi in my list nor in the wikis' lists
perhaps a random npc with a random name?

harvercode

Jul 27, 2017
harvercode you can check all permanent Npcs you already met + offsprings ingame just in case there is a similar occurance again ;) (click on your phone next to the inventory and then shift 2 or "contacts" )

i couldn t find a char called lumi in my list nor in the wikis' lists
perhaps a random npc with a random name?
yea probably some extra art or something

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
She was a WiP of an external submission. Never properly added tho and now somewhere between permanently on hold and cancelled because people just couldn't stop pissing off her creator at every opportunity.
Also, it's a wolf.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes