Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
That was planned, yes. Thing is, I wrote her before the huge lore dump which wasn't really smart in itself and I now have a wayyyy better and more logical idea for the introduction which is completely different from the current one, but I stopped writing mostly because I was waiting for the complete lore around the Foloi Fields so I could remain in the theme, but uh.. It takes time, and I eventually got fed up with the shitty jokes about Lumi on Discord and decided to delete the google doc.

Also, if I write Lumi again, the content will be way smaller than I originally planned so it doesn't take me fucking 800 years to write. But then again, I won't say anything about it until it's coded into the game.
Oh ffs, why do you care about what a bunch of fap-bored fappers say? Specially on Discord, which seems a cesspool of too-paid-of-themselves idiots (like... well, most forums too lol)
Just do your thing, and let Inno decide!
Again, it's much better to have new specific NPCs even if it don't match everyone's tastes, rather than generic random ones.

Out of curiosity, what was exactly the problem?
I don't remember anything particularly out-of-game, she was a standard furr... anthro wolf-girl, right?

If anything, the main thing that gets me bored of LT, is that nobody is special.
Since you can TF anyone into anything, and have the same exact perks, it's the same to just capture the first NPC you find into something you like, and repeat to clone. I could technically change anyone into an army of Lilayas for example. I'd rather have NPC with "special" features or even traits/perks.
(actually, I find all the discussions about "if she has X ears and a X percentage of demon, she's a midget demon, not an Imp, but if she has a left nipple blue, and his father was an onion, then it's a Dryad-demon hybrid" exhasperating)

Reactions: e-disfunction

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Of course it doesn't, anthros are things that aren't human. Animals, insects, anything that isn't human but has their proportions are almost universally called anthropomorphic. This can even apply to objects, like train girls.

But I'll give you a pat for trying.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Of course it doesn't, anthros are things that aren't human. Animals, insects, anything that isn't human but has their proportions are almost universally called anthropomorphic. This can even apply to objects, like train girls.
Yeah!
Most precisely, because anthrophos means basically "human being".
So, an anthro-girl would nothing more than a girl lol

Mi mistake.
I get dizzy with all the specific terms for this kind of stuff.

I'll give you a pat for trying.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
It's the potions, clicking on the food items allows you to enchant them. Depending on the food type, it'll give you a different form. Keep in mind it costs arcane essence, so make sure you don't blow all your essence on redundant parts in case you already have a part you want.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
The food becomes the potion, and it'll give you an assload of icons to click on. Just click each one to read what it gives you, and decide from the other icons in that category to make what you want.

poula13

Jun 29, 2018
Is it possible to enslave someone you fought? And is it possible to change the mindset of people. I want people to be more reserved and not (Fuck me fuck me.

poula13

Jun 29, 2018
Currently personality traits don't have ingame effects so no you can't make them more reserved. But you can enslave SOME people i recomend you check out the slaver alley and do the short quest a guy named FINCH will tell you with good detail about slavery
Enslave or buy slaves? I believe there's a difference

anon707

Jun 13, 2018
Enslave or buy slaves? I believe there's a difference
You can enslave anyone but named characters or random npcs in event quests, (named character slaves are only certain character which you can go through events to get them when completed). To enslave, first get a piece of clothing or jewelry, enchant it with slave capturing. Then you must fight them, go into the alley and you'll eventually run into a thug or a prostitute. Fight them. When you win, do not hit continue. Select inventory, then put the slave item you enchant on them, they are now your slave.

anon707

Jun 13, 2018
Czy mogę mieć więcej niż jednego partnera w walce?
You can, but not as a second npc on your team. You can only have 1 NPC in your join your party, and then what you can do is summon an elemental so you can have 3 party members.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes