anon707

Jun 13, 2018
Open the game folder, data/saves/yoursavename.xml (via Notepad or Notepad++). Find the line <maxCompanions value="1"/> (the first one is for main characters) and replace 1 with any number.
thats neat. i knew we could change a lot of things in notepad, but i never knew to what extent.

poula13

Jun 29, 2018
You can enslave anyone but named characters or random npcs in event quests, (named character slaves are only certain character which you can go through events to get them when completed). To enslave, first get a piece of clothing or jewelry, enchant it with slave capturing. Then you must fight them, go into the alley and you'll eventually run into a thug or a prostitute. Fight them. When you win, do not hit continue. Select inventory, then put the slave item you enchant on them, they are now your slave.
I have to tried to figure it out. But i cannot find the thing you can enchant with. Where is it located?
Thanks

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
I have to tried to figure it out. But i cannot find the thing you can enchant with. Where is it located?
Thanks
There's an enchant button when you look at pretty much any item in your inventory. If it's not there, go talk to auntie Lilaya about essences and stuff first.

Reactions: poula13

Ayumi T

Sep 16, 2019
Is there a reliable way to stay a virgin while being submissive outside of save-scumming? There does not seem to be a way to stop the other character except resisting or asking to stop but those options don't seem to work for me.

Rijin

Sep 25, 2017
Is there a reliable way to stay a virgin while being submissive outside of save-scumming? There does not seem to be a way to stop the other character except resisting or asking to stop but those options don't seem to work for me.
jinxed chastity belts

Reactions: Ayumi T

anon707

Jun 13, 2018
Resisting or asking to stop arent meant to able to break out of the sex scene, once it starts if you're getting raped it wont end until the rapist cums. If you're in a noncon scene, if you have the option to start hotdogging or anything non penatrative, spam that button as the other person will have to spend an action to stop hotdogging but it will still build up their lust until they cum and you save your virginity.

Alternatively, you can enchant clothing like pants and underwear to seal onto the wearer(jinxing it) so it cant be removed. If you specifically dont want to be penetrated vaginally or anally you can buy dildos and enchant them with sealing so you can still take off your clothes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ayumi T

geegeen

Sep 20, 2017
I keep having the same problem of not being able to exit me slave's inventory screen, anybody know the fix?

Ayumi T

Sep 16, 2019
The toys and kinky stuff are actually sold by the dude in the slavery office.
Resisting or asking to stop arent meant to able to break out of the sex scene, once it starts if you're getting raped it wont end until the rapist cums. If you're in a noncon scene, if you have the option to start hotdogging or anything non penatrative, spam that button as the other person will have to spend an action to stop hotdogging but it will still build up their lust until they cum and you save your virginity.

Alternatively, you can enchant clothing like pants and underwear to seal onto the wearer(jinxing it) so it cant be removed. If you specifically dont want to be penetrated vaginally or anally you can buy dildos and enchant them with sealing so you can still take off your clothes.
Thanks for the help guys. I also managed to find one more way to help with those scenes, which is to take a perk called Irresistible appeal. With this perk your requests will always be accepted, so you can switch positions to something less dangerous.

Still, just to be extra safe I think it's best to combine this with protective acessories or enchanted clothes. Some characters were able to initiate penetration in some unexpected positions :p

Prawnboy99

Jul 21, 2018
Huh, haven't played this in a while. Glad it's on SubscriberStar instead of Patreon now. Though I don't see anything in this game that's against Patreon TOS, so surprised it was moved. Does anyone have any incite as to what happened with them per chance?

Still happy though. Like the 3.5.1 update and can't wait for the next one. :)(y)

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Huh, haven't played this in a while. Glad it's on SubscriberStar instead of Patreon now. Though I don't see anything in this game that's against Patreon TOS, so surprised it was moved. Does anyone have any incite as to what happened with them per chance?

Still happy though. Like the 3.5.1 update and can't wait for the next one. :)(y)
The incest content was what got it in trouble with Patreon, and got her page shut down. Rather than removing the content, Innoxia stayed true to her vision for Lilith's Throne and moved the whole kit and kaboodle to SubscribeStar.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes