harvercode

Jul 27, 2017
She was a WiP of an external submission. Never properly added tho and now somewhere between permanently on hold and cancelled because people just couldn't stop pissing off her creator at every opportunity.
Also, it's a wolf.
ah yea tho idk why people got pissed off . its a shame

monster gurls are the peak of human culture especially lamias

HornyJail420

Aug 4, 2017
Yeah, I was writing Lumi but eventually had enough all the shit I went through because of it, so if I ever write her again, it will be in total secrecy, but that ain't planned for now.

demoka

Aug 22, 2018
Yeah, I was writing Lumi but eventually had enough all the shit I went through because of it, so if I ever write her again, it will be in total secrecy, but that ain't planned for now.
Just fixing the character introduction to not make her so special she could completely ignore basic game rules would have been enough you know, someone ended up being an asshole at the time sure, but the point raised was a valid one

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
might sound idiotic but is there a chara called lumi ingame or something i mean theres a image folder for it.
Lumi it's a contribution NPC.
For some reason, people went incredibly shitty about it, and din't got real support.
Personally, not my cup of tea. It's the average "shy, cute furry girl" you'll find in most games*. Not particularly bad per se, but maybe it feels too "furry community", and LT while having TONS of furry content (by demand) is more focused on demon stuff.
Maybe she gets scorned because that "people vs furries" thing-war.
Note, since it wasn't widely accepted, she doesn't has that much content actually, but nothing seems broken and she can be played perfectly.

You can summon her by using the cheats, in any case, and works fine.
(to open the cheats menu, just type "buggy" anywhere. There's no console or anything, just find an open slot, and write it in.
You'll get the cheats panel, and Lumi is one of the options)

*she's similar to Cali, from Strive for Power, to put an example.

Last edited:

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I'm probably going to have to beat people down when they question me, but Lumi is not furry, at least not by the definition I adhere to. Lumi is a monster girl, which is actually one of the things LT flat out says it supports (I think on the blog). Monster girls are usually girls that have monstrous or animal-like features but don't go the extra mile of actually looking like an animal. They can even just be a normal girl who just has pointed ears and a tail, or in some Japanese games, ears is all they have like Karin from Magical Marriage Lunatics. They might go the extra mile of having animal hands and feet, wings, or even scales if they're reptilian, but they normally have enough skin on them to identify as still just a girl. Some rare monster girls might even have an animal nose.

Furry is crossing that boundary, where there is no semblance of human girl left and it just looks like something you'd see in Looney Tunes or something. Animal with human proportions, even if it realistically wouldn't make sense (cats and dogs cannot stand on their hind legs like they were bipedal, their bones and muscles cannot support all that weight on two feet).

Reactions: HornyJail420

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
I'm probably going to have to beat people down when they question me, but Lumi is not furry, at least not by the definition I adhere to.
*snip*
Animal with human proportions, even if it realistically wouldn't make sense (cats and dogs cannot stand on their hind legs like they were bipedal, their bones and muscles cannot support all that weight on two feet).
Eh, whatever.
For some people -like me- if it has animal parts, it's called furry for short though I understand what you mean lol

Thing is, people went stupid about it, not really sure why.
I summoned her, and it was fine. Not what I normally look as a "romanceable" character, but it didn't hurt neither. The type of NPC most likely I'd follow his quest, and keep as "friendly" companion. It adds potential for quests or events.
Unfortunately, with all the shitstorm it suffered, it didn't got developed, so it's a pretty basic character for now.

Romanceable or not, I do enjoy "named" or specific NPCs like that, and very much prefer to find them rather than have a endless amount of generic slaves.
If it were for me, I'd have 20 characters like that (but varied) so people can choose from *shrug*

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
You can summon her by using the cheats, in any case, and works fine.
(to open the cheats menu, just type "buggy" anywhere. There's no console or anything, just find an open slot, and write it in.
You'll get the cheats panel, and Lumi is one of the options)
No, you can't. That was removed in the last couple months, either 0.3.3 or 0.3.4.

For what it's worth, Nnxx, I would've enjoyed seeing where she was going to go.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
No, you can't. That was removed in the last couple months, either 0.3.3 or 0.3.4.

For what it's worth, Nnxx, I would've enjoyed seeing where she was going to go.
I'll be damn, didn't noted it.

I was using an old version (I don't update often, just when there's a big update, or after some small ones), and she was available.

While I was mindblown by it, I did liked the option of having a new NPC.
Could have been interesting with some development, who knows what was planned :/

Eh, in any case, at some point we'll have a tutorial to add NPCs, we can see her then

HornyJail420

Aug 4, 2017
Just fixing the character introduction to not make her so special she could completely ignore basic game rules would have been enough you know, someone ended up being an asshole at the time sure, but the point raised was a valid one
That was planned, yes. Thing is, I wrote her before the huge lore dump which wasn't really smart in itself and I now have a wayyyy better and more logical idea for the introduction which is completely different from the current one, but I stopped writing mostly because I was waiting for the complete lore around the Foloi Fields so I could remain in the theme, but uh.. It takes time, and I eventually got fed up with the shitty jokes about Lumi on Discord and decided to delete the google doc.

Also, if I write Lumi again, the content will be way smaller than I originally planned so it doesn't take me fucking 800 years to write. But then again, I won't say anything about it until it's coded into the game.

Reactions: e-disfunction

HornyJail420

Aug 4, 2017
tl;dr :

Not impossible I decide to completely rewrite her, would only happen after Foloi Fields lore is settled, and won't have as much content as originally planned.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes