Oct 3, 2019
Hey, this game looks really interesting, but I have to ask, I know this is a text game but are there any pics or animations for the sex scenes? I mean this game hits a lot of my fetishes (impregnation mostly), but for me personally I need at least pics and rather not have to rely on my imagination.

If not, anyone know any good incest/impregnation sandbox games? (already know about The Twist and Summertime Saga ;))

anon707

Jun 13, 2018
Hey, this game looks really interesting, but I have to ask, I know this is a text game but are there any pics or animations for the sex scenes? I mean this game hits a lot of my fetishes (impregnation mostly), but for me personally I need at least pics and rather not have to rely on my imagination.

If not, anyone know any good incest/impregnation sandbox games? (already know about The Twist and Summertime Saga ;))
Well it is a text based game. like most genres you get whats it shows on the box. Aside from portraits of most of the named characters, there's no pop up pictures or animations. considering how much you can customize your character and transform others to an extensive degree it just isnt really possible. these kinds of games rely on your imagination.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Speaking of, can you do anything with that shopkeeper yet? Ashley, I think? Seems to have an intro and not much else, from what I've found.
Not yet. Apparently, Inno does have a small stack of content for them, but they're a pretty old third party submission so there's a lot of need to revise and communicate about the current state of the lore.

Rijin

Sep 25, 2017
Well you can add 1 pic for each of your slaves/friends and permanent npcs got at least one pic in the description... but that is as far as it goes.

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
Have to wait for an uploader to provide a link to work off of first. It's usually been Shilou since I started tracking this game on F95.

Though, if you're feeling really impatient, the code is on the developer's Github.

Reactions: Shilou

Dude932

Mar 6, 2018
Yeah, please someone do this. Tried to do it myself and I keep hitting errors, despite following the instructions to a T.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Hey jb281472 and everyone v0.3.5.4 has been released! :D
(Preview Release)
Download Links:
.jar:

Pre-zipped:
Full folder:

.exe (for Windows):
Pre-zipped:
Full folder:

32-bit .exe (for 32-bit Windows):
Pre-zipped:
Full folder:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Enjoy! :D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jul 9, 2017
I'm not too sure how to feel about these updates... One thing I loved about this game was the amazing feel of complete control the player had, and he should have it! If you are indeed a descendant of Lilith, then let them try to stop you!
However, lately we've had several updates focused on restricting your available actions. First we had the enchantment stability thing, that luckily we could disable later. Now I'm not too happy with these new times to do certain things, like shops closing late at night. It is more realistic, granted, but it takes away from the player's straightforward enjoyment by putting an extra, unnecessary barrier.

Plus I doubt realism is all that important in a game about demon-daughters growing 24-inch knotted horsecocks that they use to impregnate slime-alligator morph taurs through the ass...

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
sorry to bug you but i cant seem to find arthur is there a walkthrough or something i could use

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes