Feb 22, 2018
So i found a problem with a encounter and all it says is this how do i fix it?
Dialogue for 'HARPY_ATTACK_INTRO' not found! (Make sure that the 'res' folder is in the same directory as the .jar or .exe.)
Dialogue for 'HARPY_ATTACK' not found! (Make sure that the 'res' folder is in the same directory as the .jar or .exe.)

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
So i found a problem with a encounter and all it says is this how do i fix it?
Dialogue for 'HARPY_ATTACK_INTRO' not found! (Make sure that the 'res' folder is in the same directory as the .jar or .exe.)
Dialogue for 'HARPY_ATTACK' not found! (Make sure that the 'res' folder is in the same directory as the .jar or .exe.)
Looks like this is a bug, you'll have to wait until Inno fixes it.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Reported Bugs (GitHub)
- Some encounters won't load correctly, will say 'res' folder is not there when it is.

Reported Bugs (Discord)
Spamming Rest - If you spam the rest button enough times the menu disappears and if you leave your room you can't enter again.
Store Trap - Graphical glitch where you'll appear to be stuck in Nyan's or Vicky's shop on a new game. The interface will be missing, you'll need to know which buttons (keybinds) to press to exit.
Enslaving a Guest - Game will sometimes crash when you try to put a slave collar on a guest you have already invited in.
Breast-Feeding Missing - Erroneously counted under the "nipple penetration" switch.

These are just some bugs that were reported since the release of v3.5.4. I hope this helps anyone that encounters them. :)

ShimmieSuxSox

May 28, 2017
You can now take a bath in your room's ensuite, which cleans your companions and applies a regenerative-boosting status effect. (Descriptions are still a 'TODO')

I've been waiting for something like this for-fucking-ever man

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
is there a recomended lvl to take on brax cause lvl 3 aint it he kicks my arse

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
also i find a lot of books and postion is there like a home storage or somewhere i can put them

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
is there a recomended lvl to take on brax cause lvl 3 aint it he kicks my arse
Not sure about fighting him, but if you have the "Observant" perk, you can completely avoid the fight (and also unlock a lot of content for him if you return later)

also i find a lot of books and postion is there like a home storage or somewhere i can put them
Your room.
While in there, just open your inventory, and a "store" option will be available. Feel free to keep all the trash you'll find! :)

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Plus I doubt realism is all that important in a game about demon-daughters growing 24-inch knotted horsecocks that they use to impregnate slime-alligator morph taurs through the ass...
Sometimes it's the little things that make it feel more like an actual world.
1) Third week of June, enter the mansion. You must be caught up on the main quest and not have set a dislike for incest.
2) Second week of May, just walk around the main boulevards until it triggers.
3) She's in the Citadel courtyard until you finish that part of the main quest. If you missed her, don't worry it's just a rude conversation and finding her will literally be the point of the story for a while. (once Inno finally gets around to it)
The entire mansion is safe storage, just drop them somewhere.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Just buy it from your phone. Conveniently, it's got zero preceding perks... almost like it's made for solving this quest :giggle:

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
i can't seem to leave clothing emporium, is this a bug or am i just dumb
The UI's for the clothing and weapon shops are currently bugged, yes. They still work though, 'Leave' is the bottom right corner button and the tooltips should still function too.

Reactions: Kada_buwan

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
type buggy to enable debug menu and teleport, for those of you looking to fk off into the sunset, yet unable to.
Far lower right on the 1st floor is the library.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
So an update that adds no new content and makes older content more tedious? Who is this for?
Contributors and other interested parties, mostly. This really is one of those times where f95 just putting the last version in the OP with no context is a bit unfortunate.

Reactions: Tiasung
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes