teddidiah

Mar 24, 2019
oh wow neat arbitrarily gating content off at certain times as if time has any meaningful impact on the world or is otherwise referenced

why do people keep doing this

Reactions: Nizzquizz

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
question the hotfix says 0.3.5.1 but this is 0.3.5.4 doesnt that mean its not current just wondering before i download
It's slightly older, but it's a much better version to actually have a decent playthrough on compared to a heavily WiP version that really shouldn't be pushed on the unsuspecting public.

Reactions: Tiasung

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
lol sorry i keep bugging you guys how do i change setting to runito specific types ie im trying to force a reindeer spawn ive looks around aperntly theres a pegasus two but for now want a reindeer

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
lol sorry i keep bugging you guys how do i change setting to runito specific types ie im trying to force a reindeer spawn ive looks around aperntly theres a pegasus two but for now want a reindeer
Reindeer don't naturally spawn outside of the winter seasonal event (Dec-Feb) and occasionally in the breeding roulette game. You can buy their food and make your own from a "volunteer" though.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
i cant find one ugh yesterday there was tons of em if anyones playing a round and see one can you export one and up load dont care about stats just need one

kulbak

Oct 31, 2016
i want the pregnancy to take place faster, like, the next fking day. 'Couse gotta breed fast. Did somebody moded somehow the pregnancy variables?

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
i want the pregnancy to take place faster, like, the next fking day. 'Couse gotta breed fast. Did somebody moded somehow the pregnancy variables?
You can to speed up pregnancy.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
2 things 1 i've seen something simliar not a milk bottle but a milk a bottle or jar with some kind of pump on it what is that.

2. i having problems with collars is there some kind of trick to to it. there seems to be different things involved one stat says bind to wearer other actually says enslave. Do you need the piece of clothes to say both or either having problems getting any that dont buy

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
2 things 1 i've seen something simliar not a milk bottle but a milk a bottle or jar with some kind of pump on it what is that.

2. i having problems with collars is there some kind of trick to to it. there seems to be different things involved one stat says bind to wearer other actually says enslave. Do you need the piece of clothes to say both or either having problems getting any that dont buy
That's a it just milks the breast milk.

I usually do both, but I don't think you have to for a slave. I think as long as the enslave wearer enchantment is on there its fine. Though when newer content is added and the ability to release slave or escape, then you'll probably want bind as well.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Is there still a way to become a demon in 0.3.5.1? its been a while since i've played.
Yes. You'll need to be transformed by Lyssieth, if I can remember you'll need max corruption and have completed the Meeting A Lilin quest.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
or slime girl sucubas but havent figured that out yet
I was about to say I don't think that's possible until I proved myself wrong:
1573013557576.png
Though I'm not sure how you'd accomplish this without using the buggy menu.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I was about to say I don't think that's possible until I proved myself wrong:
View attachment 451709
Though I'm not sure how you'd accomplish this without using the buggy menu.
Use a Biojuice Canister on yourself to transform into a slime. You can also enchant the Biojuice Canister to reverse the slime transformation if you wish.

Reactions: Shilou
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes