AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
finally made it to lyssith shesh she required over billion to get her shesh lol

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
hoe do i use debug to spawn specific monster works for items and stuff but done see how to use it for monsters
You can't "debug" NPCs for now.

About exporting, remember you can export yourself.
Just start a new game, "debug" your new character to give yourself whatever you want, perks, stat points, transform whatever part of your body, etc (I usuallt add experience to have an advanced level), and when you're good to go, export.
Then, just load your regular game, and go to the slave auction. And bring cash, lots of it!

Very useful to make a good companion for combat.

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
I have to say, this strikes me as what games like TiTS only wish they could be. Very well done and already feels like a finished game. Best of all, the ability to custom tailor everything to the player's own tastes is simply awesome!

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
Still that you can't really control the lewd-scenes and that the npc does whetever he/she wants?

TheShySeeker

Dec 28, 2018
Still that you can't really control the lewd-scenes and that the npc does whetever he/she wants?
Actually You can, If you go to Misc during the scenes you can change their options by forbidding them to move or to undress or take certain types of actions. Its not perfect but it does give you options

GTK/HLK

Sep 28, 2017
i used to play TiTS alot.., it would still be alright.., decent.., if it didnt take a route in which they pretty much marketed themselves first, and Community after..,(by now, there are many alternatives, and there is strong alternatives for why they took that route.., but theyll probably sink before they get on the lifeboat..,) the other games they have.., i just skip the story.., skimmed it..,

Their Charm is gone..,

This game still has a ways to go.., its no TiTS.., but it sure is a LT.., and for what it is.., its doing well so far..,
[but so far its grind.., Main characters(npcs) and thats it.., i can only see TiTS rising back up again if they unchain themselves from patreon and start doing Moves on the community to get their attention back..,]

Edit: another game i like is AW.., but i feel like the foundation they set still isnt ready.., specially since i feel like they let peoples light clamors for content get to them.., but it still has promise..,

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
The only current problem with LT (aside of bugs which are temporary)... it's Inno.

She's devoted, skilled, has a wondeful treatment with fans... but is WAY too nitpicky.
I undertsand she wants a reliable/stable/versatile system working before starting to add story... but ffs, enough of re-doing it!
The first system was very basic, granted. But it has been changed what? 5, 6 times?

It's eating away time, fans enthusiasm, and more importantly, her.

Fortunately, seems like she has -more or less- starting to settle down.

zf-99

Jan 20, 2018
The bug with nyans shop is a UI bug apperently, the button to leave is gone but if you use the hotkey, which i think is ctrl 5 or something, you can still leave the shop that way.

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Edit: another game i like is AW.., but i feel like the foundation they set still isnt ready.., specially since i feel like they let peoples light clamors for content get to them.., but it still has promise..,
Which game is AW?

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Which game is AW?
Accidental Woman. It's a more 15 minutes into the future kind of setting where you, well, accidentally become a woman (or if you start as one, get a complete makeover and new identity for [reasons]). The prologue is worth a shot, but afterwards you'll probably want to put it on the watchlist for a year in hopes that they actually do anything with all the outlined systems, locations and general make-it-less-tedious features promised by various ui elements.

Reactions: Redyqar

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
Bug: If an NPC "likes performing anal" but "hates receiving anal" they will finger their own ass and eventually switch to a resisting pace and accuse you of raping them.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Hey everyone, here is Inno's post.

Innoxia said:
Lyssieth Artwork

Hello again!

As mentioned in the previous post, FriendlyAlienFriend has finished the Lyssieth artwork commission (as she was the winner of the last artwork poll), so I've got the pictures to share with you here before their inclusion in the game (which will be in v0.3.6).

I also wanted to say that I'm aware of some big bugs in v0.3.5.4, but as I'm mid-way through getting this Axel/Vengar content added, getting a hotfix out would throw my workflow off a little, so I'll roll the fixes into v0.3.5.5. I expect that to be ready for next Thursday or Friday (14th or 15th), and I'll make a progress post on Monday to let you all know how it's going. ^^

There are female, futa, human, demon, pregnancy, and clothed/underwear/naked variations, making 16 images in total.

You can find FriendlyAlienFriend over on their twitter, here:

Here are just a couple of the images, and I'll see you again in Monday's post!

1573179587136.png 1573179626451.png

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Suggestion:

1) A "Loot All" button to rob people blind after a fight, rather than have to go through five different actions for each one.

2) A "Sell All" button to unload tons of crap at once to vendors.

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Bug: If an NPC "likes performing anal" but "hates receiving anal" they will finger their own ass and eventually switch to a resisting pace and accuse you of raping them.
You'll have better luck posting this somewhere Innoxia actually frequents.

anon707

Jun 13, 2018
Suggestion:

1) A "Loot All" button to rob people blind after a fight, rather than have to go through five different actions for each one.

2) A "Sell All" button to unload tons of crap at once to vendors.
1) Click 'Unequip all (Them),' then click take all. Done.

2) I would first recommend the dev creating a separate inventory for selling items for something like that because if you just slap a button like that in there it's only a disaster waiting to happen. I misclick a lot and it would only be a matter of time before I hit Sell All by accident.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes