GTK/HLK

Sep 28, 2017
that, or a lock items.., it can happen if you unequip your items.., and also a way to lock which items get reequipped..,(youll probably equip random clothes if you click equip all or etc..,

also.., the biggest most time consumming Sin of all..,
having to go through the long list of items to loot each enemy that is in a party, individually..,
when you fight the imps and loot them.., its very.., very repetitive..,
also a option to loot all items and flames.., since it when you loot all, youd think it would include flames..,
(aka currency)
or a loot flames button/all flames button(if in a enemy party)
(if the intention was to catch people off guard if they miss taking the currency)

edit: just small lil nice things.., over all.., not the biggest issue the game has.., but is nice to have.., very nice..,

anon707

Jun 13, 2018
that, or a lock items.., it can happen if you unequip your items.., and also a way to lock which items get reequipped..,(youll probably equip random clothes if you click equip all or etc..,

also.., the biggest most time consumming Sin of all..,
having to go through the long list of items to loot each enemy that is in a party, individually..,
when you fight the imps and loot them.., its very.., very repetitive..,
also a option to loot all items and flames.., since it when you loot all, youd think it would include flames..,
(aka currency)
or a loot flames button/all flames button(if in a enemy party)
(if the intention was to catch people off guard if they miss taking the currency)

edit: just small lil nice things.., over all.., not the biggest issue the game has.., but is nice to have.., very nice..,
what are you looting imps for? all the shit they got is worthless. you're better off enslaving them and selling them over collecting their funky ass rags can only get you a couple of chicken nuggets.

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Looks like I picked a wrong time to go through the game again. Waiting on the bugfixes.

armetyle0

Mar 8, 2019
Ugh, Clothing Shop is bugged and won't let me leave after entring the backroom. Welp.
Gonna wait for some fix.

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Ugh, Clothing Shop is bugged and won't let me leave after entring the backroom. Welp.Gonna wait for some fix.
That's not the only thing that's bugged, and some are more game-breaking than that.

Luckily you can still , which seems completely bug free AFAIK.

armetyle0

Mar 8, 2019
That's not the only thing that's bugged, and some are more game-breaking than that.

Luckily you can still , which seems completely bug free AFAIK.
Yeah, just now I ran into a bug that locks my room on day 23, making time progress basically impossible.

Xirus

Jul 21, 2019
K so the bugs are not just me. Seems like a great game but owch. We are talking like busted bugs. Hope to see progress!

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
K so the bugs are not just me. Seems like a great game but owch. We are talking like busted bugs. Hope to see progress!
0.3.5.4 is explicitly unfinished, hence Innoxia not providing a pre-compiled version. 0.3.5.5 is supposed to be the next stable release.

Carsten001

Feb 19, 2018
Ok the had a few Bug, but its oki. Now make a Grafik , Annimation by use Unreal Engine for the Game. Then bye at for Billions xD

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
0.3.5.4 & 0.3.5.5 are preview releases, 0.3.5.4 was complied by Inno.
She does that with the unfinished builds so that people visiting the blog don't get an unstable version without some extra effort.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
She does that with the unfinished builds so that people visiting the blog don't get an unstable version without some extra effort.
The public versions are released on her blog, usually, they're stable. Preview versions are released on SubscribeStar which I post here. She compiles both, though you have to subscribe for the compiled preview versions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Innoxia said:
Artwork Poll Results
Hello everyone!
I just wanted to let you all know the results of the artwork poll, and it turned out that Meraxis won by a big margin (she got 73 votes and Brax was in second place with 14...). I'll therefore be commissioning artwork of Meraxis from FriendlyAlienFriend.
I'll also make another post tomorrow (Monday) evening before I go to bed to let you all know how things are progressing towards v0.3.5.5, so I'll see you then!

1573417309662.png 1573417322858.png

Romuluss

Aug 14, 2017
Keep receiving this and can't progress after that.
I've tried both versions (.exe and .jar), it is a fresh new save and Yes the "res" folder is in the same directory as the .jar or .exe

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Keep receiving this and can't progress after that.
I've tried both versions (.exe and .jar), it is a fresh new save and Yes the "res" folder is in the same directory as the .jar or .exe
Reported Bugs (GitHub)
- Some encounters won't load correctly, will say 'res' folder is not there when it is.

Reported Bugs (Discord)
Spamming Rest - If you spam the rest button enough times the menu disappears and if you leave your room you can't enter again.
Store Trap - Graphical glitch where you'll appear to be stuck in Nyan's or Vicky's shop on a new game. The interface will be missing, you'll need to know which buttons (keybinds) to press to exit.
Enslaving a Guest - Game will sometimes crash when you try to put a slave collar on a guest you have already invited in.
Breast-Feeding Missing - Erroneously counted under the "nipple penetration" switch.

These are just some bugs that were reported since the release of v3.5.4. I hope this helps anyone that encounters them. :)
It's a known bug, best to downgrade to v3.5.1 or wait until v3.5.5 is released. :/

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes