Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
Anyone have any idea what is going to be involved in the "size difference" scheduled for 3.6? Is it orifice comparisons, stature comparisons (there already is some of that), or what? Maybe I just missed it, but I don't see it on the blog. Thanks.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Anyone have any idea what is going to be involved in the "size difference" scheduled for 3.6? Is it orifice comparisons, stature comparisons (there already is some of that), or what? Maybe I just missed it, but I don't see it on the blog. Thanks.
Both if Inno can manage.
This awesome games been around for so long.But why is there no android version yet?
Sigh...
For the 197th time, JavaFX doesn't work on Android and the UI would be atrocious.

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
This awesome games been around for so long.But why is there no android version yet?
Sigh...
... JavaFX doesn't work on Android and the UI would be atrocious.
You know, Nessiah, if you would have entered "android" into the search box at the top-right corner of the page the site would have searched this thread only and returned the other 15+ posts talking about it already. (y)

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Species size differences--like horse vs. human vs. imp vs. two-legged vs. four-legged vs. winged, and etc.

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
You can clobber muggers and enslave them and put them to work in your mansion. You can also not clobber them, chat them up and eventually make them volunteer to work in your mansion. Now I'm wondering if there is any way to convince your dates from the bar to move in as well? Or are they forever locked out of that option?

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Well, maybe not forever. But there's nothing on the short and mid term roadmaps about inviting more groups to live with you. There's also no particular reason tbh, since the club patrons are presumably decently settled - unlike your kids and the muggers.

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
You can clobber muggers and enslave them and put them to work in your mansion. You can also not clobber them, chat them up and eventually make them volunteer to work in your mansion. Now I'm wondering if there is any way to convince your dates from the bar to move in as well? Or are they forever locked out of that option?
How do you get them to volunteer?

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Right, it's the really the same thing but with varying levels of control (i.e. you can tell a slave exactly what to wear and what to do for a living, while tenants do whatever they want).

The end result is nearly the same, it's just a matter of whether you want to be good or evil. Interestingly enough, it's actually harder to be evil since you've got to spend enchantment points (27 I think) just to make an item of slave clothing, which you don't have to do with guests.

Anyway, my original point came down to sex & breeding: It's a hell of a lot easier to keep track of your harem when they're under your own roof. The girls you pick up at the bar, AFAIK, never leave it. This restricts the times of day you can visit them and gives you no options to do anything more with them. Maybe this is intentional, or maybe it's an oversight, or maybe you can get them to move in and I just haven't figured out how, yet.

Which was my original question: Can it be done, and if so, how?

Reactions: e-disfunction

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
how does one get a biojuice canister and inve never seen a debuggy menu so dont know how to get it
It's a random loot drop common to slimes. Since this is something that I'm guessing not many people know about, I'll mention it here:

Alchemy is a thing in this game, and it's pretty simple once you realize that it can be done. You know how to enchant an item, right? Weapons, clothes, etc? OK, go into your inventory and grab an edible. A potion from a store or a snack item that an enemy dropped. Now look over at the "enchant" button and, hey, it's turned on! Yep, just click "enchant" like you were working on anything else and ta-da, you're in the alchemy menu!

But what can you do? After all, most people just think of potions as cheap loot to sell, and that's mostly true. The effects are weak and short lived, while enchanting is far more powerful and permanent. I'll skip the whole mixing thing and just focus on the part that pertains to transformations. Any potion, and I mean any potion (or food or drink) can be turned into a transformation potion via enchanting. Yes this costs arcane essences, but the transformation effect that results from it is permanent. And you can drink it yourself or force it down some other poor idiot's throat if you want.

The type of transformation is always equal to the origin of the edible. So if you fought a slime and they dropped some biojuice (which will say something about slimes right on the label in case you forget) then enchanting it into a transformation potion will be a change into a slime. It doesn't have be total, either. You can mix and match specific body parts over multiple potions to create the ultimate mutt (or become one yourself). Want bird wings, a demon tail, cat claws and horse hooves? OK, get one bird edible, one demon edible, one cat edible, one horse edible and a lot of arcane essences and you're good to go!

And of course you can change genders (yours or theirs) by simply selecting add/remove penis/vagina, or become a herm, or become neuter. It's all up to you. I did this to Scarlett because at first I thought she was cute, then found out she was a trap, then I said "ew", magicked away her pecker, added a vagina and viola! She was good to go, and I was happy to have removed another incident of false-advertising from the world.

Oh, despite what the wiki says, "angel tears" (which you'll find constantly) lets you do angelic transformations - a good way to give your character a seat of wings to fly around with, which saves a lot of time in the long run (and helps avoid needless combat).

And of course permanent stat bonuses. I probably should have mentioned that sooner. Anyway, feel free to

Reactions: tnwtduke

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I'd just like to point out that there is no demon related potion that can turn you into a demon.

Also no, angel tears are unrelated to angels, those are for human parts only, you cannot turn into an angel outside of an exploit.

granjam

Jan 8, 2018
Also no, angel tears are unrelated to angels, those are for human parts only, you cannot turn into an angel outside of an exploit.
Actually, you can turn into an angel using the games own mechanics. You'll need the enchant ability and 2 Biojuice Canister.

Drink a biojuice canister which will turn you into a slime.
Transform at least one body part into an angel and your icon should turn from a green hand (slime) to green angel wings w/ halo (angel slime).
Enchant a biojuice canister to turn slime to flesh.
Drink the enchanted potion and you will turn into an angel.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Actually, you can turn into an angel using the games own mechanics. You'll need the enchant ability and 2 Biojuice Canister.

Drink a biojuice canister which will turn you into a slime.
Transform at least one body part into an angel and your icon should turn from a green hand (slime) to green angel wings w/ halo (angel slime).
Enchant a biojuice canister to turn slime to flesh.
Drink the enchanted potion and you will turn into an angel.
As he said, an exploit which should have been removed in 0.3.3.10 but promptly sneaked back in.

granjam

Jan 8, 2018
As he said, an exploit which should have been removed in 0.3.3.10 but promptly sneaked back in.
Really? Didn't know it was an exploit, just thought it was a weird mechanic. Considering the game is still missing a lot of other species in game (lamias, dragonmorph, etc.), I think it's a welcome exploit until the game goes through more updates.

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
Anyway, my original point came down to sex & breeding: It's a hell of a lot easier to keep track of your harem when they're under your own roof. The girls you pick up at the bar, AFAIK, never leave it. This restricts the times of day you can visit them and gives you no options to do anything more with them. Maybe this is intentional, or maybe it's an oversight, or maybe you can get them to move in and I just haven't figured out how, yet.

Which was my original question: Can it be done, and if so, how?
You can't get the bar patron to move in but you can get the kid you had with them to move in.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes