Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Use a Biojuice Canister on yourself to transform into a slime. You can also enchant the Biojuice Canister to reverse the slime transformation if you wish.
Probably should have messed around with it. Didn't know you could transform features into demon as a slime. :FacePalm:

Thanks though! :LOL:

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
how does one get a biojuice canister and inve never seen a debuggy menu so dont know how to get it

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
how does one get a biojuice canister and inve never seen a debuggy menu so dont know how to get it

btw my trick is exporting find slime girl or whatever im looking for fight then export it once find the name. then using game save notepad edit edit my moneys ive set to 10 mill. Then i go to slaver ah ive found that you can export almost everyone already exportered lillia rose scarlet and Ashley or aisha the haripe lady. I haven't been able to test it out since been waiting for replies but im hoping i can just breed traits i want. Ie have a slime girl daugter breed her then have succubus daughter then breed them both not sure if it will work but im hoping know about the milk stuff now might help

borednow

Mar 1, 2018
Go to the first page of this thread, scroll down the first post until you read "Debug Code", click the spoiler button, follow the instructions and be welcomed to the wonderful world of the debug menu

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
btw my trick is exporting find slime girl or whatever im looking for fight then export it once find the name. then using game save notepad edit edit my moneys ive set to 10 mill. Then i go to slaver ah ive found that you can export almost everyone already exportered lillia rose scarlet and Ashley or aisha the haripe lady. I haven't been able to test it out since been waiting for replies but im hoping i can just breed traits i want. Ie have a slime girl daugter breed her then have succubus daughter then breed them both not sure if it will work but im hoping know about the milk stuff now might help
Well, first of all, only children you're directly responsible for are tracked to keep the save size down, so no hands-off slave breeding operations.
Second, the game doesn't naturally do hybridization, except for a limited form where slimes and demons can be the demonic/slime version of another race (which does include demons who are slimes and slimes who pretend to be demons. yes, there's a difference).

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Once Submission is debugged, encounter slimes down there. You can win Biojuice canisters from them. Or you could just spawn them using the 'buggy' code.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
yeah i keep trying its not working lol i mean i was able to make demon slime girl but thats about it was really hoping i could mix and match

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
hoe do i use debug to spawn specific monster works for items and stuff but done see how to use it for monsters

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
Enchant one of the buffing 'food' items to be a transformative potion instead. You can also enchant Mystery Kink for fetish-related transformations, which currently work on demons too. Then all you need to do is find one with/without personality quirks that you prefer.

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

Zimmer158

Sep 26, 2018
Whenever I reach the first day of the following month, I'm unable to perform any actions in the bedroom. Does anyone else have this problem. I'm running the x32 exe version.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
again newist version is bugged need to play 3.5.1 just lok page 155 e posted link few hours ago

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes