Jul 28, 2019
Anyone gotten this working under Linux? JavaFX is a bitch.
I'm running it under archlinux without problems.

Grabbed the 'jar' version, installed java8 (openjdk, that is) and openjfx (open-source implementation of JavaFX), launched via terminal with 'java -jar LilithsThrone_0_3_5_1.jar' (haven't updated yet).

Using a more recent version of java - 13 is default on arch - didn't work for me.

Last edited:

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
anyone has a save file dont need a 100 percent but just somthing past the harpies quest i cant seem to do it get this

Screenshot (17).png

Luka32

Mar 13, 2019
This newest build freezes whenever I encounter someone in the submission. Just like AJLee above me mine freezes at the fight/offer money/offer body area, and won't let me select. Usually the new build has a few bugs no problem, but this one is kind of game breaking. I also have a similar problem when I enter arcane arts. Whenever you leave arcane arts it sends me to the exterior description with no ability to move around the map. Thought I would report the bugs hopefully they iron it out soon.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
This newest build freezes whenever I encounter someone in the submission. Just like AJLee above me mine freezes at the fight/offer money/offer body area, and won't let me select. Usually the new build has a few bugs no problem, but this one is kind of game breaking. I also have a similar problem when I enter arcane arts. Whenever you leave arcane arts it sends me to the exterior description with no ability to move around the map. Thought I would report the bugs hopefully they iron it out soon.
This is a preview version after all. Also for bugs it's best to submit it over on the Discord. That way Inno can see it.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
lol thanks to you guys been toying with text thing but cant find a way to increase ap 3 points suck lol

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
I apologise to all of you ... I need to rant.

There is a very annoying bug ...

If I have the ability to cast a spell (or similar combat ability) because of a weapon or piece of clothing I am wearing, I need to reprogram my combat choices every time that clothing or weapon is removed for any reason-sex, accident, game bug, enchantment, whatever. :mad:

(It was bed enough when I needed to re-arm every weapon every time, but I hadn't realised some characters lost spell possibilities, too!) (When combined with the instant loss of all my health & magic points if I accidently touch the "Reset Perks" button I feel [expletives deleted] ... well, let's just say this compounds my frustrations. o_O)

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
Reported Bugs (GitHub)
- Some encounters won't load correctly, will say 'res' folder is not there when it is.

Reported Bugs (Discord)
Spamming Rest - If you spam the rest button enough times the menu disappears and if you leave your room you can't enter again.
Store Trap - Graphical glitch where you'll appear to be stuck in Nyan's or Vicky's shop on a new game. The interface will be missing, you'll need to know which buttons (keybinds) to press to exit.
Enslaving a Guest - Game will sometimes crash when you try to put a slave collar on a guest you have already invited in.
Breast-Feeding Missing - Erroneously counted under the "nipple penetration" switch.

These are just some bugs that were reported since the release of v3.5.4. I hope this helps anyone that encounters them. :)
Maybe seeing these known issues reported again will make people stop spamming the thread.

USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION!

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
I'd go a step further tbh:
If you're just a casual browsing F95, go to the and get 0.3.5.1 instead of the most current share.
You're not missing anything and your fap will be a lot less stressful!

Last edited:

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
is there somwhere i can completely reset everything even starting new game doesnt reset items found on previous game.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
is there somwhere i can completely reset everything even starting new game doesnt reset items found on previous game.
Looks like it's tracked in /data/properties.xml ... bit of an odd place tbh, should probably ask Inno about it some time.

Dude932

Mar 6, 2018
Thing I noticed so far is that, yeah, it's pretty buggy so far (some of the sex scenes aren't available), but that's expected. The hotfix should fix any of these issues right up.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
question the hotfix says 0.3.5.1 but this is 0.3.5.4 doesnt that mean its not current just wondering before i download

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes