e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
As long as the game is still in active developement then inherently no system revision is off the table. This seems rather self-evident.
Again, I asked only if the basics are finalized, not everything about combat, etc.

You may recall that in the last few revisions that the combat system has changed drastically from what it was. So, are the basic combat thing stable enough to move on or not?

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Again, I asked only if the basics are finalized, not everything about combat, etc.

You may recall that in the last few revisions that the combat system has changed drastically from what it was. So, are the basic combat thing stable enough to move on or not?
No idea what you mean by "stable enough to move on or not" but only Inno could answer that - and between the facts of the low version number and the current system having (AFAIK) started life as a community submission, hardly bindingly.

WIP is WIP. Take it or leave it.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
At our best guess, it's all, combat system and whatnot included, still subject to change. In all likelihood, I don't see combat not taking yet more adjustments in the future. The game is nowhere near enough complete to be able to say for sure if any part of it is finalized, even if the rest of the game is not.

Reactions: e-disfunction

KingRei

Apr 15, 2018
The combat will definitely have to be re-balanced in the future. Right now, we're only in the first major area of the game and it's entirely possible and even easy to hit the level cap and become overwhelmingly powerful.

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
At our best guess, it's all, combat system and whatnot included, still subject to change. In all likelihood, I don't see combat not taking yet more adjustments in the future ...
Pretty sure the combat system was heavily altered like, two updates ago.
Why?
The combat will definitely have to be re-balanced in the future ...
Thank you for your replies! :)

Yes, the game & its world are not complete and therefore everything (not just combat mechanics) could/will have adjustments, alterations, overhauls, additions, etc. for a long times yet. :cool:

Yes, the combat system recently had major changes and we all believe it still needs many adjustments. :) We also know (by the game's change-logs) that this new system will change in some way(s) because the game creator says it still conflicts/imbalances future plots and characters. ;)

Why did I ask? Because I would like, either, the game creation to be able to continue faster and easier, or, to know if there are basic problems that might need fixing in the game universe. Therefore, "Someone might need to do something!" and I (and others here!) are someones who might be able to think of something that could help fix those problems, thereby freeing up time & resources for creators to create the game faster & easier, etc., ad infinitum. (Example: I have decades of experience managing business problems and creating/refereeing tabletop RPG campaigns and I know lots of other people who would have more and better ideas and solutions to LT-universe problems than I would! So maybe I/we could help. *shrug*)

Therefore, I asked if the basic combat mechanics (fantasy weapons & spells attacks/defences) have been/are being taken care of or not, because, like, that is something I might have insight into. But I would like to at least know if there actually is a problem before trying to dream up part of a solution for it on my own time. :rolleyes:

I am sorry, now. I wouldn't have asked my simple question had I suspected it would cause so much anxiety & problems (and outrage?) for everyone. :(

RavenDG34

Jan 21, 2017
Can't give guests earrings with slave enchantment on them in the newest version on a save started on this version. Buttons become unresponsive and it never actually enslaves them.

EDIT: It only happens with 1 guest in particular and with any enchanted piece of gear. They're related so maybe that's why.

Last edited:

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Thank you for your replies! :)

Yes, the game & its world are not complete and therefore everything (not just combat mechanics) could/will have adjustments, alterations, overhauls, additions, etc. for a long times yet. :cool:

Yes, the combat system recently had major changes and we all believe it still needs many adjustments. :) We also know (by the game's change-logs) that this new system will change in some way(s) because the game creator says it still conflicts/imbalances future plots and characters. ;)

Why did I ask? Because I would like, either, the game creation to be able to continue faster and easier, or, to know if there are basic problems that might need fixing in the game universe. Therefore, "Someone might need to do something!" and I (and others here!) are someones who might be able to think of something that could help fix those problems, thereby freeing up time & resources for creators to create the game faster & easier, etc., ad infinitum. (Example: I have decades of experience managing business problems and creating/refereeing tabletop RPG campaigns and I know lots of other people who would have more and better ideas and solutions to LT-universe problems than I would! So maybe I/we could help. *shrug*)

Therefore, I asked if the basic combat mechanics (fantasy weapons & spells attacks/defences) have been/are being taken care of or not, because, like, that is something I might have insight into. But I would like to at least know if there actually is a problem before trying to dream up part of a solution for it on my own time. :rolleyes:

I am sorry, now. I wouldn't have asked my simple question had I suspected it would cause so much anxiety & problems (and outrage?) for everyone. :(
It was a simple question with different viewpoints, no worries on asking. For the contribution part Innoxia I think does take suggestions from Discord, but mainly she's a solo Dev. Can't remember if she'd like to hire someone but I think she said she doesn't want to get into it. :D

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
Can't give guests earrings with slave enchantment on them in the newest version on a save started on this version. Buttons become unresponsive and it never actually enslaves them.

EDIT: It only happens with 1 guest in particular and with any enchanted piece of gear. They're related so maybe that's why.
If you're going to enslave someone at any time, it's best to do so before they move in. I've run into the same issue about trying to enslave a guest, related or otherwise, and just got to the point where if I'm going to go that route with them, I do so when looting their inventory after combat.

kingthehentai

Jul 8, 2017
"As Lilaya hasn't seen you since you were transformed into a demon by Lyssieth"
Is there a way to transfrom into a demon by Lyssieth
1570279191136.png

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes