e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Has anyone else noticed corruptive sex choices appearing, disappearing, reappearing, etc. during a single sex scene? (y)

Edit: Actually the choices don't appear & disappear, whether or not they will add corruption appears & disappears! Has anyone else noticed this?

Last edited:

Zach_Crimson

Jul 22, 2019
ok how do i become chuunibyo because i need it to talk to the dark siren(lilaya's sister) so i don't have to fight her

Last edited:

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
ok how do become chuuni because i need it to talk to the dark siren(lilaya's sister) so i don't have to fight her
It's one of the active perks on the arcane branch of the perk tree. First you have to unlock it, then make sure it's active/has a green border before you start the encounter with Meraxis, aka the Dark Siren.

freakyrick

Aug 8, 2017
Can you make things addictive or psychoactive? I haven't been able to figure it out. It's not on the enchant menu.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Can you make things addictive or psychoactive? I haven't been able to figure it out. It's not on the enchant menu.
You can make fluids addictive, psychoactive, and other options by enchanting the food transformatives. The fluid transformations are in the last four options on the third row.

Reactions: e-disfunction

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
You can make fluids addictive, psychoactive, and other options by enchanting the food transformatives. The fluid transformations are in the last four options on the third row.
I remember a while back having completly destroy an npc (the girl from the gym) because my cum was alcoholic.
It was fun, but the npc broke.
probably fixed now tho

namna

Mar 3, 2019
Does anyone know how to lower the bonus points on a character's corruption? I changed a few things to demonic and now my corruption is permanently 97.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Does anyone know how to lower the bonus points on a character's corruption? I changed a few things to demonic and now my corruption is permanently 97.
If you're transformed any part of your morph through the buggy console, you've essentially have become a demon. That would be the reason why your corruption stays that high.

namna

Mar 3, 2019
If you're transformed any part of your morph through the buggy console, you've essentially have become a demon. That would be the reason why your corruption stays that high.
Damn, that kinda sucks. I noticed that if my body material isn't flesh the bonus points do change, but I guess I'm still a demon regardless. Is there no way to fix it at all?

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
Aside from load an old save, not really. Part of why you should make a save before messing with anything, even if you think you know how it works. *learned the hard way as well*

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
Two questions (tried searching, but not finding any answers)... maybe I'm just dense... lol

1. How come after defeating some mobs sex options disappear?

Normally after a fight with a companion, I have the option for letting my companion have their way with the defeated enemy,offer the companion to the defeated enemy, or have a dominate threesome with them. However I've noticed quite a lot of fights in Submissions are missing these options... I still get the option to have sex, gentle sex, or submit to them anyways... but the options with my companion are completely missing -and to note, I still have the initial options to offer a threesome or my companions in these fights (which they do use if offered).

I checked, and companion still has health, isn't frustrated, hasn't been defeated,etc. I can go from these fights and get a 'normal' fight and have the normal options back...

2. Any way to have a slime transform a companion? Or would the only way be to be converted by a slime yourself and then convert the companion?

3. Can you organize a threesome (out-of-combat) with slaves/companions only?

I've noticed that it seems that the only way to have a threesome is if your involved. So if you have 3 companions/guests/slaves in a room there doesn't seem to be any way to setup a threesome with the other npc's without you taking up 1 slot.

IE. Go into a room with 3 slaves, with another slave as a companion... all 4 slaves swing both ways, all have positive like & duty to you... can't find a way to have a threesome by just the slaves while you watch. All are happy to have threesomes with you and another slave though.

4. How does the difference between +Spell Damage +Physical Damage work / deal with different types of weapons?

- a melee sword that does X fire damage, would a +Spell Damage or +Physical Damage perk effect it?
- A spellstone that does X fire damage? +Spell Damage or +Physical Damage?

I guess I'm just a bit dense, as I'm not really sure whatwould work with what. Like does +SDonly effect spells? Or effect stufflike elemental damage and/or damage from "spell"weapons?

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Alright :/ thanks for the responses
Wish there was a fix, but when Lyssieth's content was adding the whole demon mechanic was changed. You can no longer have a demon part without turning into a demon.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Two questions (tried searching, but not finding any answers)... maybe I'm just dense... lol

1. How come after defeating some mobs sex options disappear?

Normally after a fight with a companion, I have the option for letting my companion have their way with the defeated enemy,offer the companion to the defeated enemy, or have a dominate threesome with them. However I've noticed quite a lot of fights in Submissions are missing these options... I still get the option to have sex, gentle sex, or submit to them anyways... but the options with my companion are completely missing -and to note, I still have the initial options to offer a threesome or my companions in these fights (which they do use if offered).

I checked, and companion still has health, isn't frustrated, hasn't been defeated,etc. I can go from these fights and get a 'normal' fight and have the normal options back...

2. Any way to have a slime transform a companion? Or would the only way be to be converted by a slime yourself and then convert the companion?

3. Can you organize a threesome (out-of-combat) with slaves/companions only?

I've noticed that it seems that the only way to have a threesome is if your involved. So if you have 3 companions/guests/slaves in a room there doesn't seem to be any way to setup a threesome with the other npc's without you taking up 1 slot.

IE. Go into a room with 3 slaves, with another slave as a companion... all 4 slaves swing both ways, all have positive like & duty to you... can't find a way to have a threesome by just the slaves while you watch. All are happy to have threesomes with you and another slave though.

4. How does the difference between +Spell Damage +Physical Damage work / deal with different types of weapons?

- a melee sword that does X fire damage, would a +Spell Damage or +Physical Damage perk effect it?
- A spellstone that does X fire damage? +Spell Damage or +Physical Damage?

I guess I'm just a bit dense, as I'm not really sure whatwould work with what. Like does +SDonly effect spells? Or effect stufflike elemental damage and/or damage from "spell"weapons?
1. I wonder if this is a bug. Will have to check out the bug reports or ask Inno directly if this is intended.
2. If you want to transform a companion, just give them a Biojuice Canister.
1569823893186.png
3. Yes, you can. If you have them in the same room, make sure one is added to your party as they will need to be dominant. Then click on one of the other participants, click sex, then positioning, and then click one of the purple options. Once there, cycle through the options and targets, get it to how you want it, and yes there is an option to set yourself to spectate as long as there is at least one other dominant not spectating.
1569824119573.png
4. Hope someone else can elaborate on #4 as I don't know.

Hope that helps! :)

EDIT: Added #4

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes