madmax20

Jan 22, 2018
Does your children need to have the incest fetish for you to be able to have sex with them, outside of them being prostitutes? I figured scolding them would eventually turn them away from their current profession, and that passionately kissing them and shit would eventually change the "doesn't show any sign of being sexually attracted to you" message, but neither seem to be the case.
yes, they need the incest fetish

Overlurker

Oct 19, 2017
does anyone knows how to add images to your characters, I used the format said in the readme but it still doesn't work

tontje

Nov 12, 2016
If you reset an npc's perk tree you can't re assign them points, saying you need a connecting perk.

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
I knew buggy was a thing lol, but buggy didn't do the small things i wanted. For now though, buggy has been updated for something that i wanted the most so im content right now

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Whatever buggy doesn't cover you can usually do by directly editing the save, which are plaintext .xml files.

Last edited:

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
I knew buggy was a thing lol, but buggy didn't do the small things i wanted. For now though, buggy has been updated for something that i wanted the most so im content right now
For my curiosity, what small things ?
The buggy menu covers mostly everything you ever need, so i don't really see what you could have wanted.

XoeSara

Aug 11, 2018
Is it possible to have grandchildren other than impregnating your daughter/getting impregnated by your son?

Edit: and allow you to find them?

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Hey jb281472 and everyone v0.3.4.6 has been released! :love:
(Preview Hotfix Release)
Download Links:
.jar

Pre-zipped:
Full folder:

.exe (for Windows):
Pre-zipped:
Full folder:

32-bit .exe (for 32-bit Windows)
Pre-zipped:
Full folder:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Enjoy! :D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
My hero.

I really can't wait until the story moves forward, but laying the groundwork for smoother updates is always a good thing.

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
For my curiosity, what small things ?
The buggy menu covers mostly everything you ever need, so i don't really see what you could have wanted.
for some reason, whenever i tried to cheat in perk points it would've hit an upper limit, and then i would be unable to get all perks, but after updating it seems like it was fixed

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
Is it possible to have grandchildren other than impregnating your daughter/getting impregnated by your son?

Edit: and allow you to find them?
No, it's not. Offspring that do not belong to you as either father or mother (or both if you self-impregnate) are not tracked by the game and do not appear in the game in any capacity, either through the offspring map or in any other way. To meet a grandchild you must knock-up one of your own offspring.

XoeSara

Aug 11, 2018
No, it's not. Offspring that do not belong to you as either father or mother (or both if you self-impregnate) are not tracked by the game and do not appear in the game in any capacity, either through the offspring map or in any other way. To meet a grandchild you must knock-up one of your own offspring.
Ok thanks for the help.....wait you can self impregnate?

Edit: How do I do this?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 118 Votes