darkgryffon

Feb 27, 2018
Currently running into an issue, as i cant enslave anyone else currently, even though i have 2 free rooms, and have gone through multiple collars on prostitutes. Im not sure if im just making a simple mistake or what. any help?

Filos

Sep 2, 2018
Hi guys, i've been searching for a way to grow a penis in addition to the one i already have, but even looking into previous posts i can't find anything. Is there even a way to have 2 or more dicks?

Reactions: Engelstein

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
From all the time I have played, there doesn't seem to be a way to have more than one. The best you get is either being a cat, demon, or Kitsune and having your flexible tails penetrate someone alongside it.

Reactions: Shilou

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Hi guys, i've been searching for a way to grow a penis in addition to the one i already have, but even looking into previous posts i can't find anything. Is there even a way to have 2 or more dicks?
I'd like to know about the multiple dick deal as well, it'd go perfect with my incubus.
Secondary penises are definitely planned but not all that likely to show up before a race that commonly uses them. No idea if she'll end up allowing Ye Olde FenCo dick bouquet though.

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
Is it sad that I don't really notice the lack of really "new" stuff since whenever a new version is out, I tend to just start fresh every time and debug items/TFs/etc.? Currently my only real gripe with the game is that if I have a centaur woman NPC set up to be dominant, they still default to doggy-style positioning because of their body configuration, despite it still being possible for them to be on top. (I suppose I could always just play as a centaur dominatrix myself and use the game's functions to self-insert myself as her slave, but that's not quite the perspective I want...)

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
I've seen it time and time again - a game that tries to have too many things at once usually ends up spread too thin. For all the features and mechanics it presents, some are about as deep and consequential as a shallow puddle. Inno keeps adding a bunch of little stuff that would have been better off left to the community (add-ons and mods) and this results in the most frustratingly slow-paced development we have before us...

When was the last time the story received a significant update...? Also, I thought Dominion/Submission was done? Why is it getting new stuff now? It honestly feels like Inno is just procastinating at this point, doing everything she can to delay the most important parts of the game, because "nOt EnOUgh fOunDAtiOns"...

Also, where are the friggin' mod templates!? I don't mean weapons, tattoos or clothing, I mean the stuff that matters. If development is going to be this slow then at least give people the means to make proper content mods to keep us busy while we wait. Heck, some may even be able to help development truck along afterwards... if we rely on Inno to do everything by herself then we're going to die of old age before this game is finished.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
I don't feel like getting on that particular treadmill right now, so purely for the sake of information: The recent and current Dominion and Submission content is wrapping up some quite old commitments to her (back then still) patrons and should be concluded with the next public release.

Seiren

Jul 28, 2018
The current in-game year is 2022, we might have that village finally unlocked by then.
Was there a village planned? :unsure:

Anyway, I hope that at least 2 locations would be implemented in the next 2 years.

2019-11-17 21_44_38-World Map - Lilith's Throne.png

Though... I guess I'm expecting too much considering the current update frequency. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Engelstein

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Whenever the month rolls over to october, my game UI freezes on whatever it was on just before the change, and quitting and loading doesn't seem to fix it, only by loading a save before october.
Anyone know what's going on?
Known issue, just wait for the update.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
As much as I'd like more content (because, indeed, content development has been slow -and she knows it-), I'm with Innoxia on this.

Personally, I'd rather have a full, stable, versatile and completed system finished with little content, rather than a half working game.
If she can't work on development anymore (for whatever the reason), the system will work anyways. It could become just a platform or engine she can sell or rent for other games, and/or modders could use it for their own. Right now, the game is entertaining enough to be a sort of sandbox "capture and collect", that works when you want some quick fapping/gaming.

The option is to have something like CoC: unfinished in every aspect, and so hard to mod because of that that mods are mostly just rewriting text (even I did, and I'm a complete tech-tarded).
At least, in CoC2 they saw this, and went straight to "first system, then content". They did fast of course, being half a dozen experienced devs, with money to back'em up, and an already fan (very fan) base. Yet with all his niftyness, it's not remotely close to LT in terms of variety and overall fun.

Let's see other games (I play):
---Venture Seas:
Love the game, hate to play it.
Relatively high amount of content, but it's 50% unplayable. Yet today, the dev (Switch) is still thinking about the system and is not sure about it, but he spends weeks to polish the artwork... which in all honesty, needs a lot of work. So now he's swamped with fixing all the stuff broken in-game/re-hashing artwork/adding content.
At least, Switch is cool to Innoxia levels, you can easily talk with him, and he listens.

---Tales of Androgyny:
Love the game, got bored of play.
Relatively high amount of content, but is based way too much on Patreon's wishes. The system is not that solid, it gets constantly adjusted, when combat could be simplifyed and the rest (UI, interpersonal relationships etc) could be expanded. It is blatantly obvious that it depends 90% on graphics, Alis's artwork to be specific. So now it's slowed to a crawl, because they're adjusting and building all the little stuff that should have been done before, and can't adjust others because it depends of what's already there (like pics).
On top of it... my most appalling discovery, is that Alis is copying artwok. I'm pretty sure there are helpers, but some pics are LITERALLY cloned images of manga CGs (I found them casually).

---TiTS:
It's been said a lot of it.
After all these years, all that people working on it, all the promotion it gets and the support... take out the text, and the system is awful. Incomplete, chaotic, and badly planned at times.

---Strive for Power:
The dev (Maverik) made the same mistakes than Inno seems to do at times.
Too much re-hash of the same things (in this case, system).
Eventually, he got burned out, something that Inno doesn't seems to. And we're left with an incomplete game, tho Mav was kind enough to make it moderately moddable. Now he seems to start with the correct foot with his new game, tho I'm not interested in the least.

I mention these, because I got "involved" with them in some ways (or at least I like to think so lol).
Now I'm helping on another game, and a solid sytem is the backbone. No matter what you plan ahead, you always need to have the structure and support to do it.
You can always add content and try to fix it later as the system develops, but it's way harder, it's tiresome and frustrating, and you'll be always struggling to add more demanded content with an already in-the-works structure.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
still waiting for BeholdTheWizzard to share his edited version of the game :KEK:
Don't have it anymore. Deleted the whole thing (No Nut November). Besides it was very specific content catering to my specific fetishes.

But if you like Free Cities + Pregmod, quite a but of code was added by me (including the original neko code, slave clit riding, fighting pit improvements, etc, etc..). Also the old Slave Maker has entire modules/slaves. Strive for Power as a bunch of items and code changes and right now I'm rewriting the post-battle sex with a lot more variation.

• Haha
Reactions: NoStepOnSnek

anon707

Jun 13, 2018
As much as I'd like more content (because, indeed, content development has been slow -and she knows it-), I'm with Innoxia on this.

Personally, I'd rather have a full, stable, versatile and completed system finished with little content, rather than a half working game.
If she can't work on development anymore (for whatever the reason), the system will work anyways. It could become just a platform or engine she can sell or rent for other games, and/or modders could use it for their own. Right now, the game is entertaining enough to be a sort of sandbox "capture and collect", that works when you want some quick fapping/gaming.

The option is to have something like CoC: unfinished in every aspect, and so hard to mod because of that that mods are mostly just rewriting text (even I did, and I'm a complete tech-tarded).
At least, in CoC2 they saw this, and went straight to "first system, then content". They did fast of course, being half a dozen experienced devs, with money to back'em up, and an already fan (very fan) base. Yet with all his niftyness, it's not remotely close to LT in terms of variety and overall fun.

Let's see other games (I play):
---Venture Seas:
Love the game, hate to play it.
Relatively high amount of content, but it's 50% unplayable. Yet today, the dev (Switch) is still thinking about the system and is not sure about it, but he spends weeks to polish the artwork... which in all honesty, needs a lot of work. So now he's swamped with fixing all the stuff broken in-game/re-hashing artwork/adding content.
At least, Switch is cool to Innoxia levels, you can easily talk with him, and he listens.

---Tales of Androgyny:
Love the game, got bored of play.
Relatively high amount of content, but is based way too much on Patreon's wishes. The system is not that solid, it gets constantly adjusted, when combat could be simplifyed and the rest (UI, interpersonal relationships etc) could be expanded. It is blatantly obvious that it depends 90% on graphics, Alis's artwork to be specific. So now it's slowed to a crawl, because they're adjusting and building all the little stuff that should have been done before, and can't adjust others because it depends of what's already there (like pics).
On top of it... my most appalling discovery, is that Alis is copying artwok. I'm pretty sure there are helpers, but some pics are LITERALLY cloned images of manga CGs (I found them casually).

---TiTS:
It's been said a lot of it.
After all these years, all that people working on it, all the promotion it gets and the support... take out the text, and the system is awful. Incomplete, chaotic, and badly planned at times.

---Strive for Power:
The dev (Maverik) made the same mistakes than Inno seems to do at times.
Too much re-hash of the same things (in this case, system).
Eventually, he got burned out, something that Inno doesn't seems to. And we're left with an incomplete game, tho Mav was kind enough to make it moderately moddable. Now he seems to start with the correct foot with his new game, tho I'm not interested in the least.

I mention these, because I got "involved" with them in some ways (or at least I like to think so lol).
Now I'm helping on another game, and a solid sytem is the backbone. No matter what you plan ahead, you always need to have the structure and support to do it.
You can always add content and try to fix it later as the system develops, but it's way harder, it's tiresome and frustrating, and you'll be always struggling to add more demanded content with an already in-the-works structure.
It's like building a house. You can't be impatient with it. It's like building the foundation on a muddy hill, then throwing up the structure but its made up of rotten wood and its not even all done yet, its missing most of the roof and only has two walls. All for what? Just so you can skip to the fun part and start decorating the house. Sure, you got like 20 tvs, a theatre room, 10 bedrooms, a hot tub, a huge ass pool, a stripper room, and a sex dungeon. But what good is all that when the electricity is faulty, the rain gets in the house, wild animals are coming in, with no locks you got people robbing you, and the house keeps falling down and slides down the hill? Had you just built the house on a nice flat draw surface, and finished the actual structure of the house before decorating, most of this wouldn't have happened.

And this isn't even uncommon knowledge. Game devs who worked with studios would tell you this as rule number ONE. I might catch flak for this, but as much I like people having input on what goes in a game, i dont think they should dictate how a game gets built, because they will ALWAYS choose content over infrastructure first not knowing that the infrastructure is needed so all the content can be accessed and stable in the first place. The same thing happened with DerelictHelmsman and his game, Breeders of Nephelym. He decided to do polls on what he should work on next. Guess what people choose every time? Yep, new monsters to fuck. But then not much of the rest of the game was being worked on, so he finally stopped pushing out new monsters and actually started working on the rest of the game. A lot of these are the same people who put up with a developer's bullshit like Bethesda. They'll keep buying buggy and broken games as long as they get content.

People generally just aren't used to seeing a game being developed from start to finish. We just see a game get announced and know that it'll be out in a year or two but we don't get to see the process from scratch, which is why people get pushy with small devs. Yea, I get it. These delays are annoying (and maybe Innoxo needs a better work ethic? Idk so i cant say much on that), but even for fap games like this, this quote still holds up: "A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad."

anon707

Jun 13, 2018
Don't have it anymore. Deleted the whole thing (No Nut November). Besides it was very specific content catering to my specific fetishes.

But if you like Free Cities + Pregmod, quite a but of code was added by me (including the original neko code, slave clit riding, fighting pit improvements, etc, etc..). Also the old Slave Maker has entire modules/slaves. Strive for Power as a bunch of items and code changes and right now I'm rewriting the post-battle sex with a lot more variation.
You deleted content you made because of a dumbass internet challenge... :FacePalm:

• Haha
Reactions: H3ntaiMaster69
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes