Mar 23, 2019
I'm having an issue I haven't encountered before in the game. I downloaded it after the previous update, deleted it and then re-installed it with the newest update 3.5.4. For clarification, I deleted the initial copy for expedience, not because I thought I would have to in order to use the newest version. This bug never popped up in the last version.
The bug consists of mainly some "buttons' becoming unresponsive, in and out of combat. Sometimes I'll try to leave a store in the arcade and it won't let me leave because the "leave" button doesn't respond, and in combat or rather before combat begins at all, none of the inital buttons will work i.e. "Fight, Give Money & Offer Body". I type in the debug code and it ejects me from the scene where I can move around, but if I try to go back and try the same thing again it still won't respond and I'll have to re-type the debug code. It's getting pretty damn frustrating at this point as I'm not about to write my own code in the parser to make this shit work...

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
I'm having an issue I haven't encountered before in the game. I downloaded it after the previous update, deleted it and then re-installed it with the newest update 3.5.4. For clarification, I deleted the initial copy for expedience, not because I thought I would have to in order to use the newest version. This bug never popped up in the last version.
The bug consists of mainly some "buttons' becoming unresponsive, in and out of combat. Sometimes I'll try to leave a store in the arcade and it won't let me leave because the "leave" button doesn't respond, and in combat or rather before combat begins at all, none of the inital buttons will work i.e. "Fight, Give Money & Offer Body". I type in the debug code and it ejects me from the scene where I can move around, but if I try to go back and try the same thing again it still won't respond and I'll have to re-type the debug code. It's getting pretty damn frustrating at this point as I'm not about to write my own code in the parser to make this shit work...
I think what you're encountering is the known graphical bug. The UI doesn't properly update.

Mar 23, 2019
Is there a fix? Is it saying that during a New Game if someone tries to enter AA in the arcade that it triggers the exception? Do I just need to start another game?

Barbiecued

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2019
I think what you're encountering is the known graphical bug. The UI doesn't properly update.
I have the same bug and it also corrupts saved games. If you exit the game with the bug, and load it and try load an older save both of them ends up corrupted. It feels like a game-breaking bug considering it prevents you from progressing(EDIT) in the game. The times I've encountered is especially in the Submission area, ,pecfically in the Bat Cave leading up to the island where the siblings breaks the fighting UI. In the same area the map doesn't update properly and breaks entirely when the enemy/loot encounter pop up lags behind and you rush past them.

1: You can't see where you are going unless you zoom in and out of the map while taking step by step.
2: You can't loot enemies inventories
3: During fights enemy's HP nor your party's is updated correctly
4: You can't enter your room to sleep (This has nothing to do with "sleeping too long" since I specifically avoided doing that.)
(4)5: By pressing fast-travel you can enter your bathroom to wash yourself, but you can't leave the room anymore.
6: I've noticed that harpy bug with other enemies as well and those times they freeze up the UI entirely, making it impossible to continue without exiting the game
7: I don't know if this is true, but I feel like the more times you save the more likely you are to break the game.
8: I noticed when the first time I progressed to Lyssieth and the choices you need to make, and I regretted my choice and decided to quick load an older save. I had to go back further than I would have liked to (a mistake) and when I started up again it wasn't possible to get to that point of the choice anymore because of problems that occurred because of it.

I'm new to this game and these forums but I kind of feel like its weird and, I don't mean to be rude, a bit naive to rush and release versions that are this unplayable. It is the author's prerogative of course, but using the players as bugtesters makes it kind of hard to enjoy playing the game. I can understand that you might not have the time to go through it all but then you should probably slow down the releases rather than the opposite - or let some devs help you with the smaller projects in some way or another so you can focus on the most important problems. For a player these game-breaking bugs is incredibly tedious considering there's not really any solutions to them other than waiting for another version, which would then likely introduce new bugs if no testing is made before release. I realized now that's why they call it "unstable"-version since no testing has been made? If so, this thread should seperate the releases in different links so people, who don't know this (like me), doesn't have to go through these tedious obsticles.

Sorry for the wall of text! :oops:

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Ever since I updated my pc to windows 10 the date is stuck after reaching the next month. I can't go to sleep and have to check the calender to tell me its the 1st of (like right now) january. Once I reload the file the screen freezes completely which means I am fucked and so is my save. I also can't talk to nyan or any other npc in the shops for whatever reason (the shift + e doesn't work) so yeah I could need some help please.
Well, for once this isn't Win10's fault but just two of the by now thoroughly documented bugs in 0.3.5.4. Flip a coin and either go back to the previous public version on the blog or hope the next preview comes soon and isn't quite as bad.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
I have the same bug and it also corrupts saved games. If you exit the game with the bug, and load it and try load an older save both of them ends up corrupted. It feels like a game-breaking bug considering it prevents you from progressing(EDIT) in the game. The times I've encountered is especially in the Submission area, ,pecfically in the Bat Cave leading up to the island where the siblings breaks the fighting UI. In the same area the map doesn't update properly and breaks entirely when the enemy/loot encounter pop up lags behind and you rush past them.

1: You can't see where you are going unless you zoom in and out of the map while taking step by step.
2: You can't loot enemies inventories
3: During fights enemy's HP nor your party's is updated correctly
4: You can't enter your room to sleep (This has nothing to do with "sleeping too long" since I specifically avoided doing that.)
(4)5: By pressing fast-travel you can enter your bathroom to wash yourself, but you can't leave the room anymore.
6: I've noticed that harpy bug with other enemies as well and those times they freeze up the UI entirely, making it impossible to continue without exiting the game
7: I don't know if this is true, but I feel like the more times you save the more likely you are to break the game.
8: I noticed when the first time I progressed to Lyssieth and the choices you need to make, and I regretted my choice and decided to quick load an older save. I had to go back further than I would have liked to (a mistake) and when I started up again it wasn't possible to get to that point of the choice anymore because of problems that occurred because of it.

I'm new to this game and these forums but I kind of feel like its weird and, I don't mean to be rude, a bit naive to rush and release versions that are this unplayable. It is the author's prerogative of course, but using the players as bugtesters makes it kind of hard to enjoy playing the game. I can understand that you might not have the time to go through it all but then you should probably slow down the releases rather than the opposite - or let some devs help you with the smaller projects in some way or another so you can focus on the most important problems. For a player these game-breaking bugs is incredibly tedious considering there's not really any solutions to them other than waiting for another version, which would then likely introduce new bugs if no testing is made before release. I realized now that's why they call it "unstable"-version since no testing has been made? If so, this thread should seperate the releases in different links so people, who don't know this (like me), doesn't have to go through these tedious obsticles.

Sorry for the wall of text! :oops:
I do want to say this is a preview release but it still should be stable. Can't wait for v3.5.5.

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Every time, for almost 2 years, when I look at Penis Modifiers choices my eyes glance down to 'Prehensile' and I think,
"What, does it pick up peanuts?!?"

And I still giggle. :giggle:
I used to think of it as a spaded look for the longest time until I bothered to look it up. For some reason, I saw Prehensile and thought of a fork. Then because they're demons, I guess I translated fork to a spade like a spaded tail.

Barbiecued

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2019
I do want to say this is a preview release but it still should be stable. Can't wait for v3.5.5.
Yeah.. I just figured out where the problems start. As soon as you pick up the Lyssieth quest for dealing with the imps all the problems starts happening and eventually preventing you from progressing. And once that happens all your saves with that character is corrupted. Before that you can get past most of the bugs using a companion as some have already stated.. :giggle:

Reactions: Shilou
Mar 23, 2019
Yeah.. I just figured out where the problems start. As soon as you pick up the Lyssieth quest for dealing with the imps all the problems starts happening and eventually preventing you from progressing. And once that happens all your saves with that character is corrupted. Before that you can get past most of the bugs using a companion as some have already stated.. :giggle:
So are you saying that even if I have a companion along with me, it won't prevent the other game breaking bug that you are experiencing?

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
The 'tape crosses' for nipples: (These are real questions, please!) (y)
1) What are they for, really?
2) Are they actually popular in real life? (Are they even used except in advertising and for potential clothing misconduct on TV in the USA?)
3) Why do they appear everywhere in the game?

Help me understand, please. I cringe in sympathy pain everytime they are removed from someone in the game. :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: Apostate

HungryShovel

Sep 27, 2018
Is there a way to get more than one follower/party member at a time? When setting up custom positions, there are options for "2nd" that requires more people.

Also when you try to add more than 1, it says that you have hit the limit, not that you already have someone with you.

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Is there a way to get more than one follower/party member at a time? When setting up custom positions, there are options for "2nd" that requires more people.

Also when you try to add more than 1, it says that you have hit the limit, not that you already have someone with you.
At this time, you can conjure an elemental to travel with you and one other person and that's it. (y) (i.e.: you & 2 other people.)

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018

The way I found to do this is if you have a party member and you are in a room with a group of people like a slave room.
3. Yes, you can. If you have them in the same room, make sure one is added to your party as they will need to be dominant. Then click on one of the other participants, click sex, then positioning, and then click one of the purple options. Once there, cycle through the options and targets, get it to how you want it, and yes there is an option to set yourself to spectate as long as there is at least one other dominant not spectating.
View attachment 415422
Actually, in that scenario, it was for spectating. As long as the room/tile you're in has enough members to sex with you can change their positions. They don't need to be in your party to do so, although, this is limited to the fact the group sex member must be in the same room/tile.

Reactions: e-disfunction

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019

Um, just to make sure ...
Are you asking about partners in a sex scene or members in an adventuring party? :unsure:

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes