Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
Adventuring party, but scenes are cool too
For threesome sexscenes, you visit an NPC that is not your follower while having another NPC as follower.
So for example if you play as a female character and have 2 Incubus NPC at your home (as friends or slaves), tell one to follow you, visit the other one and tell them to spitroast you, if you are into things like that. There are a lot of positions for 3 characters, some are more hillarious than erotic. (do not forget to activate silly mode in the options)

For something totally different, since i like Stjepan Sejic as comic artist a lot and his new planned comic "Fine Print" is about succubus and incubus characters.
I tend to imagine the scenes with demons in Lilith Throne like that, which make them far more funny, especially while playing a female character (like the main character of the comic).
G-Spot.jpg

Reactions: Shilou

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
You can recruit one follower (from slave or friend) and have one summon, for two followers.

Atom_Bomb545

Feb 18, 2019
Is there a way to get more than one follower/party member at a time? When setting up custom positions, there are options for "2nd" that requires more people.

Also when you try to add more than 1, it says that you have hit the limit, not that you already have someone with you.
If you want to get a little more technical, you can go into the xml file of your save game, find the maxCompanions value, and change the number to have more followers at once. Not sure if anything happens if you have too many followers at once, though, I've only done it with lower numbers.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
If you want to get a little more technical, you can go into the xml file of your save game, find the maxCompanions value, and change the number to have more followers at once. Not sure if anything happens if you have too many followers at once, though, I've only done it with lower numbers.
I've done it with 6 companions and no elemental and it was stable through a full play-through. That was with the last update before the current build.

HungryShovel

Sep 27, 2018
Anyone else getting game-breaking bugs on the latest update?
Many things are broken, some minor and some that completely destroys your save. Here are some I have discovered so far.

* When picking a rose, it will say you picked a red rose but really it's random of which color you get.

* When you loiter in the same room as your pregnant "spouse" (person living with you) and the spouse gives birth during the loitering time, the "Characters Present" freezes.

* When spamming sleep to accelerate time, eventually your entire navigation will just break.

If your game breaks, reload your autosave and don't do what you did or you're screwed.

Also, for the love of GOD STAY AWAY FROM HARPIES. Hostile encounters with them will break your save as well.

I'm worried that the new version will have these bugs still as it is delayed and was "in a half broken state". I believe the dev can do it though.

Reactions: Apostate

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Many things are broken, some minor and some that completely destroys your save. Here are some I have discovered so far.

* When picking a rose, it will say you picked a red rose but really it's random of which color you get.

* When you loiter in the same room as your pregnant "spouse" (person living with you) and the spouse gives birth during the loitering time, the "Characters Present" freezes.

* When spamming sleep to accelerate time, eventually your entire navigation will just break.

If your game breaks, reload your autosave and don't do what you did or you're screwed.

Also, for the love of GOD STAY AWAY FROM HARPIES. Hostile encounters with them will break your save as well.

I'm worried that the new version will have these bugs still as it is delayed and was "in a half broken state". I believe the dev can do it though.
I believe she may have fixed the bugs, but currently, she's stuck on the Axel/Vengar quest.

I'm just hoping she doesn't completely delete the content if it doesn't turn out to her expectations. Maybe put it aside, but not delete it.

• Sad
Reactions: Apostate

Barbiecued

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2019
I believe she may have fixed the bugs, but currently, she's stuck on the Axel/Vengar quest.

I'm just hoping she doesn't completely delete the content if it doesn't turn out to her expectations. Maybe put it aside, but not delete it.
Honestly, not sure if Axel/Vengar should be the priority. There's plenty of stuff to do in the city after all. The world outside is an empty space ready to be explored at the moment! :LOL:

anon707

Jun 13, 2018
Honestly, not sure if Axel/Vengar should be the priority. There's plenty of stuff to do in the city after all. The world outside is an empty space ready to be explored at the moment! :LOL:
better to fill out and finish the city now then try to come back to it later. or else it'll end up just like TiTs, where all the new areas that get made are devoided of content and until each area is slowly dripped feed content throughout years until they finally have substantial content filled in, all while the main quest gets put on the back burner.

GTK/HLK

Sep 28, 2017
well said.., but at some point itll go that way.., but then again.., its not a Community submission(despite the submission area) Game.., but i guess with it just being Inn.., itll be a balance of content, quality, and progression..,

edit: in the sense if they dont get the idea of how they want to work on the game.., theyll start moving through all those options til they get it..,

Barbiecued

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2019
better to fill out and finish the city now then try to come back to it later. or else it'll end up just like TiTs, where all the new areas that get made are devoided of content and until each area is slowly dripped feed content throughout years until they finally have substantial content filled in, all while the main quest gets put on the back burner.
Makes sense I guess. I haven't played enough "adult"-games, or followed rather, to get your frustrations but I get the sentiment. This genre kind of feels like Early Access only a lot worse because the games are actually playable and fun but lacking in content.. lol :LOL:

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
3.5.4. is almost unplayable:

- at least two shops don't work and game sticks
- game sticks on any slime cave encounters
- harpy nest random encounters don't work and cause game to stick

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
3.5.4. is almost unplayable:

- at least two shops don't work and game sticks
- game sticks on any slime cave encounters
- harpy nest random encounters don't work and cause game to stick
These are known issues that have been posted here, Inno's Blog, and on Discord since the day after 3.5.4 dropped. The most common solution suggested is to drop back to the 3.5.1 version until Inno finishes 3.5.5

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes