e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Why is it, that everyone i beat in a battle, they want to have sex???? It is quite annoying.
Well, actually, the only ones who want sex are those that are, at least, remotely sexually compatible with you. The rest just ask to be left alone. (y)

Don't let it annoy you, though. You can just ignore them and go on with what you were doing! :)

Feb 26, 2018
Is it ok if I copy the 'properties' file from 3.5.1 to 3.5.4? (by that, I mean replacing the file in 3.5.4 w/ the one in 3.5.1)

I'm asking because I don't really want to go through the effort of filling out the encyclopedia all over again.

EDIT: Nevermind, I looked at the property folders. That should've been fucking agonizingly obvious.

Last edited:

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Is it ok if I copy the 'properties' file from 3.5.1 to 3.5.4? (by that, I mean replacing the file in 3.5.4 w/ the one in 3.5.1)

I'm asking because I don't really want to go through the effort of filling out the encyclopedia all over again.
In general, yeah. Saves or the properties file practically never break between versions.
Specifically though ... just don't play 3.5.4, it's a very broken, not-even-really-preview version and not suited for an enjoyable playthrough.

Reactions: Shilou

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018

EDIT: Nevermind, I looked at the property folders. That should've been fucking agonizingly obvious.
Keep a backup of your saves. Others have reported that v0.3.5.4 has corrupted their saves. I'd advise just sticking with v0.3.5.1 for now until v0.3.5.5 is released.

Feb 26, 2018
In general, yeah. Saves or the properties file practically never break between versions.
Specifically though ... just don't play 3.5.4, it's a very broken, not-even-really-preview version and not suited for an enjoyable playthrough.
Keep a backup of your saves. Others have reported that v0.3.5.4 has corrupted their saves. I'd advise just sticking with v0.3.5.1 for now until v0.3.5.5 is released.
Ok, thanks for warning me. I was looking at the properties file for both versions, and I noticed a few things that were different, so I decided against it in the end. I guess there wasn't even any need to do that in the first place, though.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Ok, thanks for warning me. I was looking at the properties file for both versions, and I noticed a few things that were different, so I decided against it in the end. I guess there wasn't even any need to do that in the first place, though.
I've always had copied the properties file from previous versions and haven't encountered a problem. I'm assuming the game loads the values it finds from the previous version properties file and then rewrites the file with the updated parameters.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Innoxia said:
14 DEC 04:29
Almost there...

Hello again!

I've almost got this version ready for a release, but I just need to finish off a few things and get some bugs fixed. I'm aiming to get v0.3.5.5 out by Sunday or Monday, which I'll make as a preview release (as it will need a little more polishing before putting it out as a public release), and then I'll get a public release of v0.3.5.6 out by the end of the week. I'll then do some final fixes and cleanup over that weekend (21st & 22nd), and get a second publicly-released fixed version out for the 23rd. After that, I'll have to take some time off over Christmas for family stuff, but I'll be back to work again on December 30th.

So, basically, v0.3.5.5 will be out as a preview here on SubscribeStar within a few days, and then I'll make a public version of v0.3.5.6 by Friday. (I don't want to make v0.3.5.5 public, despite the length of time since the last release, due to a fear of there being some bugs I didn't catch making it a potentially unstable release.)

Thank you once again for your patience!

Reactions: CuriousG08

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
5th delay in a row!
Honestly, at this point she may as well just change her entire schedule to release on a monthly basis only. Though, with our luck, that would probably mean seeing a new update every 2 months instead... Worse yet, she really seems to believe that the schedule is going to revert to "normal" after this update. Looking at her track record, I'm extremely skeptical...

I've never met a developer so much in denial about the inefficacy of their management skills, and one who still insists on underestimating how much time things need before they are ready. Either that or she's one of those who keeps adding stuff at the last minute, which leads to another thing, and another...

Last edited:
Sep 20, 2019
5th delay in a row!
Honestly, at this point she may as well just change her entire schedule to release on a monthly basis only. Though, with our luck, that would probably mean seeing a new update every 2 months instead... Worse yet, she really seems to believe that the schedule is going to revert to "normal" after this update. Looking at her track record, I'm extremely skeptical...

I've never met a developer so much in denial about the inefficacy of their management skills, and one who still insists on underestimating how much time things need before they are ready. Either that or she's one of those who keeps adding stuff at the last minute, which leads to another thing, and another...
She is working on her own most of the time for that game, so it is random when each version are released, just have to take your time until the new versions is out on there.

Reactions: MysteryLies

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018

Another one gets delayed!
Another one gets delayed!
And another day gone and another day gone,
another one gets delayed!
Hey!
You'll play it too!
Another one gets delayed! :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: Tiasung

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
5th delay in a row!

Come on, it's not a rare sight not only for indie but for AAA games as well. It's home-made game engine on Java and it's bound to break all the time both because it's Java and because it's home-made engine with all support you can rely on existing only in your head. Deciding against others' helping is understandable, too, since unless those people are actual programmers (and not some college kids with raw enthusiasm) code is going to get real messy real fast. And if you try to make them learn they just might not show up ever again one day just because life circumstances changed.

Jul 9, 2017
I mean... I'm not saying that the creator isn't allowed to take longer to release another build of their game. But I will say that if the creator can't be too sure of when they can release the next one, then they shouldn't really publish a schedule. I have seen several indie game developers with a schedule that basically consists of: "Next update will drop when it's ready." And their followers are more than ok with that.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
I mean... I'm not saying that the creator isn't allowed to take longer to release another build of their game. But I will say that if the creator can't be too sure of when they can release the next one, then they shouldn't really publish a schedule. I have seen several indie game developers with a schedule that basically consists of: "Next update will drop when it's ready." And their followers are more than ok with that.
For some, "next update when it's ready" is good and all, for other, if they don't have a schedule or something similar, they become lazy.
Not saying anything about inno here, i'm just saying some need a time limit if they want to have any work done.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes