Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
So happy she posted an update! :giggle:

Innoxia said:
News

Hello again,

I just wanted to make a post to let you know that I'm still working on the next update, and that it won't be out for at least another week. I'm really sorry for how disastrous this update has turned out to be; everything seems to have gone completely to pieces on my end over the past few weeks.

I've finally got the overall framework for Axel's quest finished, but I still need to do the writing to replace the placeholders, as well as fix a lot of bugs. The Rat Warrens (which is the area in which the majority of the quest takes place) was actually the first area that I designed for the experimental game which later became Lilith's Throne, and revisiting my old ideas after all this time has resulted in a lot of chaos and confusion as to what to include and how to handle it. I think I'm finally happy with what I've ended up with, but I really am sorry once again for how long it's taken...

In any case, I'll get all the writing done over this next week, and I should definitely have something to show you next Friday. I'm also sorry about not making a post last week; I fell into the habit of thinking that I'd make a post "tomorrow", but then kept putting it off...

Finally, thank you all so much once again for your patience and kind words, and sorry again about how long this is taking!

Reactions: e-disfunction

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
Getting this bug

" Dialogue for 'HARPY_ATTACK_INTRO' not found! (Make sure that the 'res' folder is in the same directory as the .jar or .exe.)"

I saw someone else talk about it last month in this thread, however I completely deleted & reinstalled the game to get the same error? Anyone have any ideas?

Edit: Just was doing some more reading and apparently its a known issue with this version, so I guess this verison is just broken?!? Anyone have any older versions available?

Last edited:

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Getting this bug

" Dialogue for 'HARPY_ATTACK_INTRO' not found! (Make sure that the 'res' folder is in the same directory as the .jar or .exe.)"

I saw someone else talk about it last month in this thread, however I completely deleted & reinstalled the game to get the same error? Anyone have any ideas?
Reported Bugs (GitHub)
- Some encounters won't load correctly, will say 'res' folder is not there when it is.

Reported Bugs (Discord)
Spamming Rest - If you spam the rest button enough times the menu disappears and if you leave your room you can't enter again.
Store Trap - Graphical glitch where you'll appear to be stuck in Nyan's or Vicky's shop on a new game. The interface will be missing, you'll need to know which buttons (keybinds) to press to exit.
Enslaving a Guest - Game will sometimes crash when you try to put a slave collar on a guest you have already invited in.
Breast-Feeding Missing - Erroneously counted under the "nipple penetration" switch.

These are just some bugs that were reported since the release of v3.5.4. I hope this helps anyone that encounters them. :)
Its a bug, you'll need to wait for Inno to release an update.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Getting this bug

Edit: Just was doing some more reading and apparently its a known issue with this version, so I guess this verison is just broken?!? Anyone have any older versions available?
Didn't see your edit before I posted. Only on my phone right now, but I did post a link to v3.5.1 somewhere in the older pages. Just search for v3.5.1 and my username, it should pop up.

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
Didn't see your edit before I posted. Only on my phone right now, but I did post a link to v3.5.1 somewhere in the older pages. Just search for v3.5.1 and my username, it should pop up.
Appreciate the help! It looks like all the MEGA links got taken down due to TOS violations for this game : / (at least all the ones linked in this thread)

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Appreciate the help! It looks like all the MEGA links got taken down due to TOS violations for this game : / (at least all the ones linked in this thread)
Weird >﹏<. Here's a new link to . ^_^

Reactions: Jamsalad

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
Is there a way to mark multiple objects in shops and sell them in bulk?
Also, is there some button/combination for cleaning up memory? Eventually game starts "thinking" a lot for any action.

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Is there a way to mark multiple objects in shops and sell them in bulk?
Also, is there some button/combination for cleaning up memory? Eventually game starts "thinking" a lot for any action.
I don't think there's anything at the moment for bulk buying/selling but I'd also love to know if there's something that can be done for the memory. It just lags so bad after so long.

namna

Mar 3, 2019
Has Inno ever mentioned adding partial elemental options for character creation? Like, having arms and legs made of earth, having ice "freckles", or hair/fur made of fire?

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
In v0.3.5.1, Kate Lasiellemartu (owner of Succubi's Secrets salon) and Katherine Lasiellemartu (twin of Kelly and maid of the 'villain' Zaranix) are sisters.

Does anyone here know if these extremely close names were chosen by accident or chosen by design? (And/or is this a bug that needs reporting to Innoxia?) :unsure:

e-d

P.S.: I have not checked other version releases for these names.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
In v0.3.5.1, Kate Lasiellemartu (owner of Succubi's Secrets salon) and Katherine Lasiellemartu (twin of Kelly and maid of the 'villain' Zaranix) are sisters.

Does anyone here know if these extremely close names were chosen by accident or chosen by design? (And/or is this a bug that needs reporting to Innoxia?) :unsure:

e-d

P.S.: I have not checked other version releases for these names.
All demons trace their lineage back to a relatively small pool of Lilin and unlike the more complex surnames, ~martu doesn't really tell you anything about the relation between Kate and the twins, other than all three being more or less distant descendants of the Lilin Lasielle.

• Love
Reactions: e-disfunction

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
For all the people asking for a 3.5.1 download link.. that's available to the public on the . Both a Mega link and a Google Drive link.

regicide123

May 3, 2019
Has Inno ever mentioned adding partial elemental options for character creation? Like, having arms and legs made of earth, having ice "freckles", or hair/fur made of fire?
As far as I know, no, also nothing like that listed on the / .

I don't think there's anything at the moment for bulk buying/selling but I'd also love to know if there's something that can be done for the memory. It just lags so bad after so long.
There was in early versions but it was apparently very buggy and was eventually dropped. The lag in selling things seems to change in each update, last couple of versions seems to be much slower than they used to be. I get into a rhythm of Click, 3, pause. Click, 3, pause and lull myself half to sleep.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes