BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
You deleted content you made because of a dumbass internet challenge...
Not intentionally. I usually back up my mod files in a separate folder.
For stuff that I upload and make available it's not even necessary (which is most of my stuff). I can delete my entire p0rn games folder and simply re-download my modification later.
I thought I had backups.

Tad Cooper

Feb 16, 2018
No one who's done any development can deny that having a solid engine to work with is wonderful and good, and saves time in the long run. The problem is that you can tinker with an engine forever, which Inno seems hellbent on doing. At some point you have to decide that perfect is the enemy of good enough and just fucking go. Where I lost patience was around when she decided to completely redo the sex system for like the third time because she wanted to implement quadrupeds. Y'know, rather than just changing the idea she had to not have centaurs and saving herself an enormous amount of work for very little gain.

edit:" No can who's done any devlopment" "quadrapeds" Did I have a stroke?

Last edited:

GTK/HLK

Sep 28, 2017
Pretty much come up with the ideas for a base.., hash out what you want, and you dont..,(do as much thinking of what may be needed or happen) then build..,(usually if new ideas arise, save them for the next installment if its too much work, or save it for later)..,
[edit: though there will be times like with TiTS dev team realizing too late, that they should of considered ways to restrict access to body parts/etc BDSM gear, thus most content that can be close to that, or denial is largely limited.., though its a happy medium in my view.., i can enjoy what i want with what i want..,]

way easy to get jumpy and see the horizon before you even pave whats under you..,(AW was looking to be one game that did framework first.., but you know.., people.., if it takes long theyll start assuming.., unlike others or i, that actually read their dev logs)

i havent really paid attention to LT as much in a long time..,(mostly cause i stopped caring or interest in these games since sometime after TiTS dropped the anchor on a section of their fanbase so they can stay secured to patreon in a position to anticipate waves.., but not once prepare liferafts/boats..,)

LT is doing very well.., though of course there will be the lil things..,(the last build i played as of late.., i would find myself thrown out of the sex scenes by opening and going through menus.., so i would have to find said location it was started on.., do some menu sorting.., and id find myself right back in..,) Running through menus is useful, even in a scene.., so hope they fix, without restraining access..,

lots of games have their issues..,(now im just rambling tbh) some/many that are from the devs side.., or consumers side.., but i think people are slowly starting to get the idea of how things should go.., but there will still be those who are new to the follow and need some time to catch up..,
(ill stop there before i go into other topics)

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
I might catch flak for this, but as much I like people having input on what goes in a game, i dont think they should dictate how a game gets built, because they will ALWAYS choose content over infrastructure first not knowing that the infrastructure is needed so all the content can be accessed and stable in the first place.
Exactly.

In the case of Innoxia, I can understand.
Her first game, and despite obviously having coding experience and skill, she needed background. Basically, while other game devs (like Fen & Co.) can start easily from scratch because they already have support, Innoxia first had to... advertise, to say so.
You can't spend the 1 or 2 years (more or less) required to make the foundations, if you don't have some support.
So she threw a basic setting of rules and basic content, to gather some fans. This gave her some time and -more importantly- cash to keep working in a better position than just "on her free time", which usually kills a game.

The problem is that you can tinker with an engine forever, which Inno seems hellbent on doing. At some point you have to decide that perfect is the enemy of good enough and just fucking go. Where I lost patience was around when she decided to completely redo the sex system for like the third time because she wanted to implement quadrapeds. Y'know, rather than just changing the idea she had to not have centaurs and saving herself an enormous amount of work for very little gain.
Kinda true.
On a side, yeah, there has been maybe a bit too much re-hash of system.
On the other side, mayeb she's planning ahead, even ahead of the game itself.

That aside, adding "quadrapeds" is no little gain.
Adding elves, orcs and other fantasy critters aren't her priority (she said they won't be in the game, not at least coded by her). But they're basically humanoids, and can be added by a modder, or at any later point. Even if she decides to "sell/rent" the system, anyone else could do if they need for their game.
non-human lower torso (as well as extra arms or eyes, for example) expand the possibilities of the system beyond her own game. If she doesn't adds them the system will be able to support Lamias (snake lower torso), "quadrapeds" (be equine or any other nature), squid-mermaid kin, etc, since the coding required for these would be similar (or the same).

To put an example:
the system currently supports a creature with 6-8 eyes (even different colours, since heterochromia is supported), 6-8 arms, 6-8 breasts with up to 4 nipples each plus udders (crotch boobs), 4+ lower extremities (depending the code. Most likely taurs can be modded to have more legs or less than 2), 6-8 testicles, an option to have genitalia or cloaca (and most likely extra genitalia will be coded at some point, since multiple pentrations are planned), and up to 9 tails, that can have actions independantly.
That without counting the vast amount of combinations between human-furry-demon for each individual part, and that several creatures like this can be acting at the same time (and get pregnant with several spawn, which share and combine their features)
I don't think any other game this type can handle even 1/5th of that.

It's been said a lot about the choices in-game.
Now think outside the game.
Wanna do a "Little Mermaid gets kinky"? You can, including every imaginable type of the characters, from the little red fish, to the octo-triton Ursula.
Wanna do "My Little Pony: Breeding Season"? You can, from mixed colours and butt stamps, to Little Pegasus got multi pregged.
Wanna do "Germanic Tales: Ragnarok was sexy!" You can, from Odin with one eye and a studded cock, to Sleipnir (Odin's horse, which has 8 legs) fucking the tree of life and giving it real life.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
No can who's done any devlopment can deny that having a solid engine to work with is wonderful and good, and saves time in the long run. The problem is that you can tinker with an engine forever, which Inno seems hellbent on doing. At some point you have to decide that perfect is the enemy of good enough and just fucking go. Where I lost patience was around when she decided to completely redo the sex system for like the third time because she wanted to implement quadrapeds. Y'know, rather than just changing the idea she had to not have centaurs and saving herself an enormous amount of work for very little gain.
You call it little gain, some of us call it a core draw of the game since everyone just does straight bipeds or at best half-asses and forgets they have other races for long stretches at a time.

Reactions: Shilou

Tad Cooper

Feb 16, 2018
NoStepOnSnek and Fuzzcat said:
Some reasonable points about 'taurs
Fair enough. Not my jam and at the time I certainly felt it was out of scope, but obviously it made some people very happy.

I never forgot the ten thousand cats in the game. I still don't know why there's so many fucking cats.
Because it's easy and probably made some very exacting furries on Discord happy. "YES! I'M NOT JUST A CAT I'M A FUCKING SNOW LEOPARD!"

Last edited:

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Because it's easy and probably made some very exacting furries on Discord happy. "YES! I'M NOT JUST A CAT I'M A FUCKING SNOW LEOPARD!"
The cats in particular were even a pull request, so very little real effort on Inno's side for a bit more variety in encounters.

Feb 20, 2019
Don't have it anymore. Deleted the whole thing (No Nut November). Besides it was very specific content catering to my specific fetishes.

But if you like Free Cities + Pregmod, quite a but of code was added by me (including the original neko code, slave clit riding, fighting pit improvements, etc, etc..). Also the old Slave Maker has entire modules/slaves. Strive for Power as a bunch of items and code changes and right now I'm rewriting the post-battle sex with a lot more variation.
If what you're saying is true (not talking about the no nut november part), then thank you for your contribution on the pregmod.
But bruh, you realise you deleted one of the only mod that actually added content to this game right? :HideThePain:

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Delayed again, unfortunately...
Innoxia said:
Further delay

Hello again,

Sorry to once again be bringing you bad news, but v0.3.5.5 is currently in a completely broken and half-finished state, so I'm not going to be able to release anything tonight. I've been really struggling to get this Axel/Vengar quest sorted, and I don't know how much longer it's going to take me to get it in a playable state. I'll try to get v0.3.5.5 out by the end of the week, but I don't know if I'll be able to or not...

I'll make another post on Friday even if it still isn't ready. Sorry again about all these delays.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
I never forgot the ten thousand cats in the game. I still don't know why there's so many fucking cats.
lol
Because, along with canines, they have a lot of variety to populate the early game :p
Besides, they're common in that particular place (just as cow-kin will be common in the fields).

And yes, LOTS of them.
I just block most of felines, leaving only "regular" catfolk (but not full furry), and tigers, lions and snow leopards, that's all.

Fair enough. Not my jam and at the time I certainly felt it was out of scope, but obviously it made some people very happy.
Taur-like bodies are very popular, have high demand, and are very rare to find in games.

Again, is not just for centaurs ;)
For example, if she needs a crab monster, she can do it. If she needs Driders, they can be done. Hell, if she wants to add the frigging weed-smoking caterpillar from Alice in Wonderland, she can do.
What matters here is "the way to", no the actual destination. Basically, she made an ecuation, and the result can vary depending what you need to do.

Reactions: mecha_froggy

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
NoStepOnSnek
I thought better on it and decided to remove my previous comment. This was a while ago though... not sure why I'm getting a reply on it. It's going to feel out of place.

TheShySeeker

Dec 28, 2018
I'm Really enjoying this game, I seem to prefer Text Based games like this and the feature to add your own images is great. Just a note to anyone who wants to. I use the "Strive For Power" Image Packs for that.

Barbiecued

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2019
Hey.. I got some issues with the harpy quest.. I've tried reinstalling and reloading the save from .jar, x32 and x64 version but they all end up with the same error, despite the necessary files being present. I can't progress from this point unless I skip the quest entirely of course..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes