congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
Lmao I have more kids than I can deal with. Not that I mind, but 670+ in 21 days in game is a bit much heh
Yeah, the game's definitely weighted towards fertility, and once you start getting into demon transformations and such you're going to be doubling the global population PDQ. I wish there was an option where you can ignore impregnations if the target's not living with you or is 'special' in any other way, especially since the children are all generated and listed in the save file.

Reactions: Arkus86

Zerei

Mar 4, 2020
Yeah, the game's definitely weighted towards fertility, and once you start getting into demon transformations and such you're going to be doubling the global population PDQ. I wish there was an option where you can ignore impregnations if the target's not living with you or is 'special' in any other way, especially since the children are all generated and listed in the save file.
You can always put that point into perk for infertility/sterility and keep it there whenever you're doing it with anyone other than your "special" ones. Perk Tree resets are free anyway

Although I'd imagine it would be a pain to do so if you're switching between doing it with randoms and them every other moment. Or if you're min-maxing some sort of build and need those perk slots

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
You can always put that point into perk for infertility/sterility and keep it there whenever you're doing it with anyone other than your "special" ones. Perk Tree resets are free anyway

Although I'd imagine it would be a pain to do so if you're switching between doing it with randoms and them every other moment. Or if you're min-maxing some sort of build and need those perk slots
They're traits, you don't even need to reset the tree to toggle those.

Reactions: Arkus86 and Zerei

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
You've got me on both counts there :LOL: I suppose I could just edit myself 999 sterility pills and pop them like Pringles, but it's still a bit annoying. To be honest, I wouldn't really mind all that impregnation- it's the constant padding of the save file that gets me. I am not kidding about your kids being added to the save file- they have bios, stats, facial and body features etc. listed. A few careless encounters can really slow you down, which I suppose is true to life :p

Zerei

Mar 4, 2020
They're traits, you don't even need to reset the tree to toggle those.
I don't even know why I said it like that. Doubly so given I'm using it myself due to being turned off by pregnancy
You've got me on both counts there :LOL: I suppose I could just edit myself 999 sterility pills and pop them like Pringles, but it's still a bit annoying. To be honest, I wouldn't really mind all that impregnation- it's the constant padding of the save file that gets me. I am not kidding about your kids being added to the save file- they have bios, stats, facial and body features etc. listed. A few careless encounters can really slow you down, which I suppose is true to life :p
Gotcha :sneaky:

I've seen it while tinkering with it a little too (for science! Literally). Those save files are huge, having all sorts of information about locations and NPCs, their bodies, equipment... finding the right places is an adventure in itself! Part of data isn't even there but in properties.xml, although it's only a minor amount and it's more general data

But when you think about it, it's only natural that this much is saved, isn't it?

Last edited:

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Are there legitimate places in the game where we can find/buy/steal these books?
Air Elementals; Arcane Elementals; Earth Elementals; Fire Elementals; Water Elementals; The Protectors

e-d :)

Arkus86

Jun 3, 2018
The developer has spent half a year working on a side quest. This will never come close to being finished.
It's nice that the game is still getting fixes, improvements and new content every now and then, but the main story was left untouched since what, late 2018?

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
It's nice that the game is still getting fixes, improvements and new content every now and then, but the main story was left untouched since what, late 2018?
Inno likes to get side-tracked. A lot. She just keeps on adding every little idea that crosses her mind and leaving it there half-baked, with no real "meat" to it. Feature creep is basically this game's Achilles' heel, that and Inno inability to be consistent and orderly about things. As a developer, it is essential that you try to be organized and keep things under check - make reasonable goals withing your capabilities and stick to them. She just does whatever she wants, on the fly, consequences be damned.

There's a reason why this game is considered as wide as an ocean but as deep as a puddle. So many features that do nothing for you. A lot of races, fetishes and content that are nothing more than fluff at the moment. A lot of "foundations" that exist solely to hype people who like those things... until they realize there's very little substance to it. LT has been in development since, what, 2017? And we still haven't left the first goddamn area.

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Speaking of it, according to blog a new version will be released by the end of week "no matter what state it's in". Saying it as apparently no one else here did or I'm blind

News aside, there were some hilarious comments regarding that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How Rude. At least the journal of the skeleton in Fallout is evidence that the world sucks

Reactions: B2B2

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Hey jb281472 and everyone v0.3.7 has been released!

(Preview Release)
v0.3.7 Download Links

This is still an alpha, and contains bugs and half-finished content!
.jar
Pre-zipped:
Full folder:
.exe:
Pre-zipped:
Full folder:
32-bit .exe (For 32-bit Windows):
Pre-zipped:
Full folder:

Innoxia said:
29 Mar 21:23
Version 0.3.7 Preview

Hello again everyone,

I'm sorry again for how slow I've been at getting this update out, and also for the fact that it's still not completely finished. I was planning on this version being a public release, but as I still haven't got all of Helena's content finished, I decided to just put it out as a preview.

I've got the initial quest which unlocks Helena's dating content finished, but as her actual date content is all placeholders, I've disabled it until I can get it filled in for the next version. There might also be some bugs in this version, but I'll get those fixed as well for the next release.

I really should have been able to get this quest completely finished by now, but missing that Friday 13th deadline I'd set for myself ended up getting me feeling very down and demotivated, and so progress over these past two weeks has been quite slow. I'm going to have to take the next few days to try and pull myself together, and then I'll get back to work on finishing this quest.

Thank you all so much for your support, and I'll make another post by Friday to let you all know how things are going.
Enjoy! \^o^/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes