NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Saving TF presets for the races with self-TF abilities gets requested often enough but uh ... that explanation is basically unintelligible, yeah.

Tamara

Feb 11, 2018
its only me or lust enchantments doesnt encrease lust dmg?
They do. The seduce option just has a very low base damage with 7. So even with 100% bonus lust damage you'll only deal 14 damage.
Also it's really easy to max lust damage out, since there are so many sources for it. If it's at 100 on your character sheet it won't get any better.

• Sad
Reactions: walk_around

Öpalee

Feb 2, 2020
Is there any enchantments you can put on item for someone to wear so you can absorb their xp like Amber do ? (I admit I wanted to see what happened so I lost all my levels to her)

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Is there any enchantments you can put on item for someone to wear so you can absorb their xp like Amber do ? (I admit I wanted to see what happened so I lost all my levels to her)
It's a perk near the top of the central branch. It gives you decent xp from making a partner orgasm, but severely limits the xp you get from other sources. Also it won't work on some unique NPCs.

Reactions: Öpalee

grem5675fank

Aug 21, 2019
who is Ashley? I gave each of them to nyan, but there is no dialogue with him, I think that this is because my geiro is a demon, and that this Ashley is an angel-because he has an increased damage for demons in his race stat. What do you think?

Aug 11, 2018
How can I look lika an human as a demon? I've already transformed into a demon and select everything to "human" in the transformation menu, however my character looks like a half succubus instead of a human. Am i doing something wrong or is half succubus the closest aspect of a human as a demon?

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
How can I look lika an human as a demon? I've already transformed into a demon and select everything to "human" in the transformation menu, however my character looks like a half succubus instead of a human. Am i doing something wrong or is half succubus the closest aspect of a human as a demon?
Pretty sure when you transform to a Demon the game already told you it's PERMANENT. Unless we have some anti-demon potion in the future, that is

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
You can't get rid of those eyes, so you'll always be seen as at least a half-demon, just not necessarily as the full demon you really are. I hope Inno changes that eventually, if only so we can troll the enforcers in the future :LOL:

Pretty sure when you transform to a Demon the game already told you it's PERMANENT. Unless we have some anti-demon potion in the future, that is
Not a potion but there'll be ways in the future...
However, we're also told that we have much greater self transformation abilities than a normal demon, so looking like a human is a legitimate question.

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
By the way, any known Spell or potion to solidify the slimes? And is there a consumable item that allow for wings to grow? Not replacing Hands a la Harpy, but actually growing ones?

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
By the way, any known Spell or potion to solidify the slimes? And is there a consumable item that allow for wings to grow? Not replacing Hands a la Harpy, but actually growing ones?
You can enchant a Biojuice Cannister to reverse/solidify the slime transformation. To grow wings you can enchant the horse transformative to give you pegasus wings.

Windsong52

Jan 10, 2020
It's a perk near the top of the central branch. It gives you decent xp from making a partner orgasm, but severely limits the xp you get from other sources. Also it won't work on some unique NPCs.
You can turn the perk on and off in the perk tree, so it doesn't really limit your xp if you're willing to jump through a fairly easy hoop

CharlieHelicopter

Jan 14, 2019
Is there any way to stop the game from crashing? I've updated my Java, unchecked "read only" in the game folder, and also turned off Windows Defender temporarily. Yet the game still seems to crash and be stuck with a white screen. I am currently using the .exe x64 version.

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Is there any way to stop the game from crashing? I've updated my Java, unchecked "read only" in the game folder, and also turned off Windows Defender temporarily. Yet the game still seems to crash and be stuck with a white screen. I am currently using the .exe x64 version.
Why not try the x86 version then?

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes