anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Here's a couple potion combos to turn any slave but demon/slime into a slave worth about 580,000 flames.

Might cost a lot of essence, but just buy the essence from the shop that sells magic... only need to do it once to get a ton of money.
I've always found the easiest way to earn tons of money is Imp milking.

Enslave an Imp from the alleyways in Submission. Use their innate transformation ability to make them a futa with maximum milk and cum capacity and regeneration. Also give their milk and cum a flavour. Then stick them in a milker for 24 hours a day, with auto-sell active. Sit back and watch the flames roll in.

anon62195

Apr 13, 2018

Enslave an Imp from the alleyways in Submission. Use their innate transformation ability to make them a futa with maximum milk and cum capacity and regeneration. Also give their milk and cum a flavour. Then stick them in a milker for 24 hours a day, with auto-sell active. Sit back and watch the flames roll in.
You can also do this with slimes, which is especially useful considering the fact that slimes will often have biojuice canisters in their inventories so you can transform any non-slime slaves you may acquire.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
You can also do this with slimes, which is especially useful considering the fact that slimes will often have biojuice canisters in their inventories so you can transform any non-slime slaves you may acquire.
Very true. I usually go with imps simply because they're easier to beat at lower levels than the slimes.

gdog

Jun 3, 2017

Yep, any demon or self transforming slave can do that, for sure, but that's if you have enough money for a milker anyway. I was merely offering an option on how to make a bunch of money off selling slaves.

someone~

Oct 5, 2017
Better question... how do you have sex with Rose? All I've managed to do is the hand licking thing.
if you fap with lilaya's panties, let rose find you and ask for her to not tell lilaya, it will start a scene where she fucks you with a dildo, you used to be able to remove it but now I think its impossible. Dunno if there is any other interaction with her outside that and the hand licking

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
if you fap with lilaya's panties, let rose find you and ask for her to not tell lilaya, it will start a scene where she fucks you with a dildo, you used to be able to remove it but now I think its impossible. Dunno if there is any other interaction with her outside that and the hand licking
There isn't and she's explicitly un-preggable anyway (at least until proper content gets added). Any statements to the contrary are based on shenanigans like exporting or personal mods.

TAYL0RMAD3

May 3, 2019
[Read in a Angry Voice]

Does anyone know how to use the "Vial of Fetish Endowment"(the refined from a bottle of 'Mystery Kink') on others.

P.S. I have the requirements to use it, but nothing happens. Besides the text that tells you what the drinkers are experiencing.

gdog

Jun 3, 2017
[Read in a Angry Voice]

Does anyone know how to use the "Vial of Fetish Endowment"(the refined from a bottle of 'Mystery Kink') on others.

P.S. I have the requirements to use it, but nothing happens. Besides the text that tells you what the drinkers are experiencing.
You beat them in combat/they're your slave
you go to inventory/manage(inventory)
You select the potion with your kink selection
you pick drink (her/him)
They either do it, or spit it out
getting the results of them experiencing something, (that isn't spitting it out) is the kink taking hold.
Congratulations, you've used it.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Is there a specific location where I can find Cowtaur and others Taur ?
There's a low (5-ish%) chance for any random NPC with an appropriate race to spawn as a taur. Between cows not being the most common race in Dominion proper and that chance, it's possible to find one in the alleys but may take quite a while. You can of course always just make one yourself.
They'll be a lot more common once we finally get out on the fields.

Windsong52

Jan 10, 2020
Seems to be an issue where, after making multiple changes to "manage rooms" and "manage people", the game will not save

TAYL0RMAD3

May 3, 2019
You beat them in combat/they're your slave
you go to inventory/manage(inventory)
You select the potion with your kink selection
you pick drink (her/him)
They either do it, or spit it out
getting the results of them experiencing something, (that isn't spitting it out) is the kink taking hold.
Congratulations, you've used it.
How do I select the kink(to add or remove) for the potion?

gdog

Jun 3, 2017
It says that it can't be enchanted.
You enchant a vial of mystery kink.
Anything with a fetish already selected, is already enchanted. (you can still change them)
Also, you need to have beaten someone in a fight, or made someone orgasm to get an essence, then go talk to your aunt about it, before you unlock enchanting.

Razield

Nov 12, 2017
There isn't and she's explicitly un-preggable anyway (at least until proper content gets added). Any statements to the contrary are based on shenanigans like exporting or personal mods.
She is, and the way is simple. She will enter any orofice you have. all you really need to do is : get anal beads- apply "seals onto wearer" + equip. once this is done use the pantie scene, once you get into it use quick sex option. you will have actual sex with rose and sooner or later she will get pregnant. she only has 10 pts fertility so it may take a while but you can.

The save i posed has her pregnant but she wont complete the pregnancy.

TAYL0RMAD3

May 3, 2019
You enchant a vial of mystery kink.
Anything with a fetish already selected, is already enchanted. (you can still change them)
Also, you need to have beaten someone in a fight, or made someone orgasm to get an essence, then go talk to your aunt about it, before you unlock enchanting.
THANK YOU, You have no idea how long I've waited for this.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes