BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
There isn't and she's explicitly un-preggable anyway (at least until proper content gets added). Any statements to the contrary are based on shenanigans like exporting or personal mods.
Things like that are annoying. Some NPCs are treated differently, are super-sepecial.
The bunny sisters? Even if you give them pregnancy pills, all of their statuses are re-set after sex.

Also, the glacial development pace and ass-backwards feature priority work against this game.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
Things like that are annoying. Some NPCs are treated differently, are super-sepecial.
The bunny sisters? Even if you give them pregnancy pills, all of their statuses are re-set after sex.

Also, the glacial development pace and ass-backwards feature priority work against this game.
That's to be expected. In this game, any NPC that isn't randomly generated - those who have a role, background and personality - are kind of "special" in that regard. Can't treat them the same way you do your slaves; who are blank slates on purpose so you can do whatever you wish with them. Special NPCs belong to their authors and it is up to them to decide what content their characters are there for. You could cheat around the system and export and import a particular character as a slave, but as I said, that's cheating the system.

Last edited:

someone~

Oct 5, 2017
she's explicitly un-preggable anyway (at least until proper content gets added). Any statements to the contrary are based on shenanigans like exporting or personal mods.
Pretty sure it was a bug back in... 0.2? dunno, I just hope we get to do a threesome with her and lilaya someday

Jul 31, 2019
Please, I need help, how can I get my character to transform to a furry, a feline-morph for example, I unlocked the enchantment table after the side quest but I only see size options and similar

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Please, I need help, how can I get my character to transform to a furry, a feline-morph for example, I unlocked the enchantment table after the side quest but I only see size options and similar
You go buy the appropriate racial snack (or beat up a cat in the alleys and take it) and enchant it. Transform is the first option on any body part (it also adds that part if you lack it - like a tail or the opposite genitals)

i1269496

May 31, 2018
Is it possible to find an offspring from imps? It seems sons/daughters of the MC with other races are present in dominion, but I never met a related imp anywhere.

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Is it possible to find an offspring from imps? It seems sons/daughters of the MC with other races are present in dominion, but I never met a related imp anywhere.
Imps are in Submission, the area under the city.

Is it possible to turn a character back to a human?
Yes, use the human hand symbol item (forgot name of it) enchant that with the appropriate parts.

Reactions: onyxmoose
Jul 31, 2019
You go buy the appropriate racial snack (or beat up a cat in the alleys and take it) and enchant it. Transform is the first option on any body part (it also adds that part if you lack it - like a tail or the opposite genitals)
Try enchanting the various race-related consumable items. Or go back a page or two and figure out the slime method.
Thanks guys, you are awesome. ❤

grem5675fank

Aug 21, 2019
I here thought, it would be nice to be able to create and save setups for transformation, now I will explain more specifically-I made my character a demon. Me as and other igrokoam long to configure his individual, color skin and camping on D. and here is I want change gender character, do this but "lose" past, and to align the that was UNTIL this and need recall that there was. It would be fun to have such setups. I hope I explained it clearly. This is not super important for the game as a continuation of the story or bug fixes, but it would still be convenient

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes