Kallumin

Jan 2, 2018
Feels like dev has lost interest in the story or just doesn't really know where to take it at the moment and is just making sure to give some kind of update each month as a regular reminder that this game is still a thing until they figure it out. All I know for sure is that they're burning through their mechanics-update filler at the starting gate. Once the story starts moving again--if it does--there won't be much to go back and tweak, unless we should expect to start seeing a bunch of new clothing and hair/fur colors again. Ngl though, those sex mechanic updates are looking pretty good, which is why my dumb ass still bothers coming back to see if there's more story yet to allow me to use it.
According to the dev's blog, the current plan is to push out an Enforcer encounter for 3.8, then various bugfixes for 3.9 (thank god for that, the unfixed "minor" bugs are really starting to pile up), and then story content for 4.0.

It should be pointed out that both Helena and the Enforcer encounter were poll winners on their patreon/subscribestar, which explains why they get dev time over new main quest updates.

For me personally, I also love the updates to the underlying mechanics. The sex system is pretty unique, I can't think of another game that has such an interesting, deep and complex sex system. Just take the focus of this update as an example: Orifice streching.

Previous to this, orifices were stretched mainly according to the length of the invading object, with minor modifiers for the object's girth. Which resulted in dumb things like a 1 meter thin dick stretching a pussy wider open than a 20 cm fat dick. It made no sense. With the new system, dicks actually have a measured diameter, instead of being thin/average/thick, and pussies have depth values. That means that you can't fully penetrate a 1.2 meter tall imp with your 1 meter dick, and will get less arousal in sex. It also means that thicker dicks or tails stretch pussy wider than thinner, but longer dicks. And you even get an extra stretch effect if you force your knot into them when you orgasm. There's also now a "comfortable" and "uncomfortable" penetration depth, with comfortable being half as deep as the maxt depth. So your dick might be too long to comfortably penetrate a pussy, and you can decide whether to go deeper or not, with resulting arousal loss for your partner (unless they have the size queen fetish). I really love this whole overhaul, it makes the whole system work much better.

Now, if you're mostly in for the story, and don't care too much about how the sex scenes unfold exactly, I can understand why you would be frustrated. And the dev regularly misses their self-set deadlines. Like every single one, I can't remember an update being released at the date we were promised it. And as others have pointed out, the Axel quest still having so many placeholders is dumb.

Still, I'm a big fan of these mechanics overhauls. There are other areas that could benefit from some dev love. Like the fetish system for example, which is still in a rough state. So I hope they continue working on those issues. Not exclusively, and maybe their focus was a bit too much on those in the last few weeks. I'm also really curious how the story develops, beating the Lilin running around with the taurs in the Foloi Fields sounds like fun. So fingers crossed that finishing the Helena content doesn't take too long, and that we'll get 4.0 in less than half a year. :)

FireSauner0

Nov 15, 2018
It's kind of pathetic that the Axel quest still is less than half-finished with mostly placeholder text and seems abandoned in favor of Helena, which also has no progress shown. The underlying system to put in scenes is not difficult even with the janky framework so I really don't get it.

Anyway, I've been tinkering with this game for a while and I made some new systems, gameplay options, and various tweaks. Is this something other people would want to play with? I thought about sharing it on the discord but Discord keeps locking any new account I make when all I want is an alt account to use through browser.

Note that nothing here checks for how the content options are configured, it's always on.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can you upload this mod of yours somewhere and drop a link? (I don't know if it's allowed in this thread, but if you can't use Discord, here isn't bad. (of course only if you want to share it)

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
According to the dev's blog, the current plan is to push out an Enforcer encounter for 3.8, then various bugfixes for 3.9 (thank god for that, the unfixed "minor" bugs are really starting to pile up), and then story content for 4.0.

It should be pointed out that both Helena and the Enforcer encounter were poll winners on their patreon/subscribestar, which explains why they get dev time over new main quest updates.

For me personally, I also love the updates to the underlying mechanics. The sex system is pretty unique, I can't think of another game that has such an interesting, deep and complex sex system. Just take the focus of this update as an example: Orifice streching.

Previous to this, orifices were stretched mainly according to the length of the invading object, with minor modifiers for the object's girth. Which resulted in dumb things like a 1 meter thin dick stretching a pussy wider open than a 20 cm fat dick. It made no sense. With the new system, dicks actually have a measured diameter, instead of being thin/average/thick, and pussies have depth values. That means that you can't fully penetrate a 1.2 meter tall imp with your 1 meter dick, and will get less arousal in sex. It also means that thicker dicks or tails stretch pussy wider than thinner, but longer dicks. And you even get an extra stretch effect if you force your knot into them when you orgasm. There's also now a "comfortable" and "uncomfortable" penetration depth, with comfortable being half as deep as the maxt depth. So your dick might be too long to comfortably penetrate a pussy, and you can decide whether to go deeper or not, with resulting arousal loss for your partner (unless they have the size queen fetish). I really love this whole overhaul, it makes the whole system work much better.

Now, if you're mostly in for the story, and don't care too much about how the sex scenes unfold exactly, I can understand why you would be frustrated. And the dev regularly misses their self-set deadlines. Like every single one, I can't remember an update being released at the date we were promised it. And as others have pointed out, the Axel quest still having so many placeholders is dumb.

Still, I'm a big fan of these mechanics overhauls. There are other areas that could benefit from some dev love. Like the fetish system for example, which is still in a rough state. So I hope they continue working on those issues. Not exclusively, and maybe their focus was a bit too much on those in the last few weeks. I'm also really curious how the story develops, beating the Lilin running around with the taurs in the Foloi Fields sounds like fun. So fingers crossed that finishing the Helena content doesn't take too long, and that we'll get 4.0 in less than half a year. :)
Ill have to check SubscribeStar as I don't remember there ever being a poll on what content will be worked on next. She usually just follows the road map.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Ill have to check SubscribeStar as I don't remember there ever being a poll on what content will be worked on next. She usually just follows the road map.
Those are ancient Patreon polls. Luckily she's wisened up and only does art polls nowadays.
But yeah, it's a thing the "story" crowd in particular likes to forget: None of this stuff is really surprising, most of the major side quests and mechanic updates have been announced and awaited for just as long as the next main quest section ... except they were overly optimistically planned with 3-4 of them per update and got feature creeped to hell and back instead :giggle:

Reactions: Shilou

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Those are ancient Patreon polls. Luckily she's wisened up and only does art polls nowadays.
But yeah, it's a thing the "story" crowd in particular likes to forget: None of this stuff is really surprising, most of the major side quests and mechanic updates have been announced and awaited for just as long as the next main quest section ... except they were overly optimistically planned with 3-4 of them per update and got feature creeped to hell and back instead :giggle:
Thanks for clearing that up. I have to agree, severe feature creep, but glad she is still making some headway. ^.^

qwantasia

Jan 19, 2019
A new excuse pulled out a hat. Ancient Egyptian Polls have taken over their mind and body causing severe feature creep and over-bloated quests. I wonder what demons will awaken from their 1000 year old slumber to ravage the possibility of that game ever getting released or at least be in a playable state again.

For anyone who doesn't understand jokes: While I'm aware that holding up promises from polls is important, the fact that they are called "ancient" means the content is late. On top of being late, the content is constantly delayed due to it's scale being too big for the developer to handle. This basically is a bullshit excuse to placate people and at this point only more of those can be expected.

I'm afraid the version I got to play almost a year ago was the best and most playable the game is going to be for a long time to come. I do not have ill feelings towards the dev, only pity.

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Sometime I like to think whether this would finally get 4.x or Haramase Simulator would be updated.
Usually after that I realize I had too much free time and decide to go back to sleep

Razield

Nov 12, 2017
Anyone else have several pregnancies outstanding? I managed to get rose pregnant, since then i have got the enforcer girl in submission pregnant, nyan and self impregnanted, all have since given birth while rose is still in the final stages.

save just in case people need it

drchainchair

Mar 29, 2019
Can you upload this mod of yours somewhere and drop a link? (I don't know if it's allowed in this thread, but if you can't use Discord, here isn't bad. (of course only if you want to share it)

This is for v3.6.9. You need to download the game first, then place this in the same folder as the original .jar file. If you cannot run a .jar file, review the instructions for the game.

Make a copy of your saves before playing them in this version, since I've never tested backwards capability. They should be fine to be played here though.

Click on "Patch Notes" at the main menu to see changes made. Probably a few random number tweaks and bug fixes not include there.

YFeyn

Mar 12, 2017
Mega

This is for v3.6.9. You need to download the game first, then place this in the same folder as the original .jar file. If you cannot run a .jar file, review the instructions for the game.

Make a copy of your saves before playing them in this version, since I've never tested backwards capability. They should be fine to be played here though.

Click on "Patch Notes" at the main menu to see changes made. Probably a few random number tweaks and bug fixes not include there.
You absolute lad thank you

Psylen

Jan 28, 2020
How to return to being human once you've transformed into another race ? I didn't find yet a human snack who once enchanted get me the transformation option to have human parts.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
How to return to being human once you've transformed into another race ? I didn't find yet a human snack who once enchanted get me the transformation option to have human parts.
Angel's Tears can be enchanted to return to human.

gdog

Jun 3, 2017
Here's a couple potion combos to turn any slave but demon/slime into a slave worth about 580,000 flames.

Might cost a lot of essence, but just buy the essence from the shop that sells magic... only need to do it once to get a ton of money.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes