NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Ashley is ... complicated. They were one of the very early content submissions Inno got and apparently she has a bunch more scenes still laying around somewhere but the character is based on a much older version of angelic lore so she'd have to rewrite a lot of that for which she'd obviously like to involve the author but they are of course missing so she'll probably end up just taking the character over eventually but we all know how far behind schedule Inno constantly is so who knows when that will happen.

zraider

Jul 2, 2018
so if you go into the shopping arcades generic shops and type "Noxxx" you unlock a special character to screw

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Hey jb281472 and everyone v0.3.6.9 has been released!

(Public Release)
v0.3.6.9 Download Links

This is still an alpha, and contains bugs and half-finished content!
.jar
Pre-zipped:
Full folder:
.exe:
Pre-zipped:
Full folder:
32-bit .exe (For 32-bit Windows):
Pre-zipped:
Full folder:

Innoxia said:
02 Mar 07:02
Version 0.3.6.9 Release

Hello!

Once again I'm really sorry about all the delays; I seem to have a problem with getting sidetracked by fixing/adjusting things which crop up while writing content. As a result of several more of these unexpected issues eating up my time, Helena's content still isn't finished, and so I've disabled the action which starts her quest until the next release (when it should all be completed).

I've seen several people (in places other than SubscribeStar comments) questioning my decision to add a romance quest for Helena over adding content for the main quest. The reason for the time I'm spending on this quest is that it was the winner of a content poll which I held on Patreon quite a while ago. Enforcer encounter content was also a poll winner, which is why I'll add that after Helena's quest (for v0.3.8). Once these two are done, I will spend a version fixing bugs and polishing things up as much as possible (v0.3.9), then I'll finally add more main quest content and encounters for the Foloi Fields area (v0.4 and onwards).

I'll try to get Helena's content update (v0.3.7) out in about a week from this release, but although I will try my best, I suppose by now it should be expected that it will be delayed. In any case, I will make another post on Friday to let you know how things are progressing. Thank you all for your continued patience, and for putting up with my constant delays...

P.S. While it is a public release, please consider this version to be somewhat of a 'preview'. While I have done some testing of each new feature, I haven't had time to fully test everything, and so there might be a couple of bugs here and there. If there is anything extremely game-breaking, I will try to release a hotfix some time within the next few days.

P.P.S. Thank you all so much for your support!
Enjoy! \^o^/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
There are a couple mods around.
I won't link anything here because the rules are a bit blurry, but look for Lolilith's Throne on ATF.
Honestly, I enjoy the mod even if you're not going to enable age related options.
Can you link me those places with mods?

drchainchair

Mar 29, 2019
It's kind of pathetic that the Axel quest still is less than half-finished with mostly placeholder text and seems abandoned in favor of Helena, which also has no progress shown. The underlying system to put in scenes is not difficult even with the janky framework so I really don't get it.

Anyway, I've been tinkering with this game for a while and I made some new systems, gameplay options, and various tweaks. Is this something other people would want to play with? I thought about sharing it on the discord but Discord keeps locking any new account I make when all I want is an alt account to use through browser.

Note that nothing here checks for how the content options are configured, it's always on.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hanswon

Mar 16, 2019
Feels like dev has lost interest in the story or just doesn't really know where to take it at the moment and is just making sure to give some kind of update each month as a regular reminder that this game is still a thing until they figure it out. All I know for sure is that they're burning through their mechanics-update filler at the starting gate. Once the story starts moving again--if it does--there won't be much to go back and tweak, unless we should expect to start seeing a bunch of new clothing and hair/fur colors again. Ngl though, those sex mechanic updates are looking pretty good, which is why my dumb ass still bothers coming back to see if there's more story yet to allow me to use it.

Jann_Mare

Jun 8, 2019
I really like this game sooo bad))but I hope the add the arts of the characters or just imajes of generated characters and how they change they appearance)

Reactions: Jamsalad
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes