NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Wow, an actual corruption game where the player character doesn't instantly love having literal horse cocks tearing apart their hymen.
And I'm surprised that with all the options the game has, that there isn't an option to start off as a full furry.

Imagine being able to start as a blue foxgirl and play it as a LoK game with content
You can export your blue fox and start over. It just doesn't really make sense for the canonical route.

Reactions: mrme

anon707

Jun 13, 2018
Wow, an actual corruption game where the player character doesn't instantly love having literal horse cocks tearing apart their hymen.
And I'm surprised that with all the options the game has, that there isn't an option to start off as a full furry.

Imagine being able to start as a blue foxgirl and play it as a LoK game with content
with exporting being an option, you also open the debug menu by typing in "buggy" on your keyboard and from there you can freely customize your character fully.

Reactions: mrme

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Physique is basically Constitution in other systems, it's the base stat for health. Any bonuses gained from perks or physique/arcane thresholds work the same as described - a melee weapon adds +melee dmg and +<element> dmg

Poison loses 7dmg to her blocking action and fire loses 5dmg to her racial shielding, so looks ok to me.
There seem to be parts that still make no sense -- Where does my +10 damage for Physique factor into all this?

Tamara

Feb 11, 2018
Also keep in mind that it's actually +10% physical damage. It doesn't add 10 damage to the weapons base demage.

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
How do you start jar? I get this error:
Code:
Error: Could not find or load main class com.lilithsthrone.main.Main

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Mitsuna How did you get the .jar? Does your game folder look like ? Or did you compile it yourself from the dev branch or something? If the latter - "mistake while compiling" would be my guess, if the answer to the former is "no" - probably missed the "res" folder. It is required (in the same folder as the .jar file). Lots of guessing on my part without additional information.

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
Mitsuna How did you get the .jar? Does your game folder look like ? Or did you compile it yourself from the dev branch or something? If the latter - "mistake while compiling" would be my guess, if the answer to the former is "no" - probably missed the "res" folder. It is required (in the same folder as the .jar file). Lots of guessing on my part without additional information.
Yes, this is exactly what it looks like. Only my version is 0368. I compiled it before and it did work, is that the only way? When why jar is provided?

Tried different runtime too, it says
Code:
Error: Could not find or load main class com.lilithsthrone.main.Main
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javafx.application.Application
I have TalesOfAndrogyny.jar and it doesn't have any problems (apart from spontaneous memory leaks but that's probably unrelated).

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Mitsuna Unless your resulting .jar is too small - say, ~3MB instead of the supposed ~17MB - no idea. Tried compiling it myself: not only did I run into several issues in the process, the resulting .jar doesn't work. No warnings, no errors, just fails (doesn't start, although it does generate the "data" folder). Even Innoxia's guide didn't help fix that one. I know myself that it "should" work (it's how I got 0.3.5.1's Dominion streets filled with cultist churches :whistle: ), but...

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Does anyone know where and how the game stores the custom image information? I started a new game and the image I was using for my old game has somehow attached to the new one too.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Does anyone know where and how the game stores the custom image information? I started a new game and the image I was using for my old game has somehow attached to the new one too.
I can't quite remember where the folder is, but I think it's in the main game folder under res/images/characters and there should be a PlayerCharacter folder, delete it. That should fix it. :]

Reactions: anubis1970

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I can't quite remember where the folder is, but I think it's in the main game folder under res/images/characters and there should be a PlayerCharacter folder, delete it. That should fix it. :]
You were spot on and it worked perfectly. Thank you.

Reactions: Shilou

DarkShroud

Mar 5, 2018
Been a long time since I played this game, and I've been fiddling about with it for a while now.
Anyone got any idea how I can get this working under linux? Specifically, Ubuntu 18.04?
I've tried different versions of OpenJDK, OpenJFX, and nothing.

The exe versions just give me a black screen and the jar one doesn't open at all.

Reactions: Ragnarrock

deathgothic

May 18, 2018
Been a long time since I played this game, and I've been fiddling about with it for a while now.
Anyone got any idea how I can get this working under linux? Specifically, Ubuntu 18.04?
I've tried different versions of OpenJDK, OpenJFX, and nothing.

The exe versions just give me a black screen and the jar one doesn't open at all.
In the read me file exist a way to run the game through Terminal

Tamara

Feb 11, 2018
You need to have openjfx installed in the java 8 version, it's the java 11 version by default. (There are several guides you can google)
Also make sure that you've chosen the jdk8, the default is jdk11

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Can the player be enslaved yet? Can the player be prostituted against their will?
The closest you can get to that is losing in the Rat Warrens during Axel's Quest. If you get sent to Murk he'll transform you into a submissive milk-slave and you'll be randomly used by Murk and other gang members. If Vengar gets you, you'll be turned into a rat-girl and serve in the main hall. In the main hall you can be used by Vengar, Shadow, Silence, a random rat-boy/rat-girl/or group. The descriptions and content are still pretty bare but it's there.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes