anon62195

Apr 13, 2018
I noticed some NPCs are immune to the level drain. I'd bet my right nut that will get expanded down the line to cover any non post combat sex. Weird I didn't consider the brothel. I was using the nightclub. Though it makes a lot of sense to go there, you get levels and profit. Though if it's fixed the option of going to get yourself gangbanged by imps if you want easy levels will still exist. Sorta like a Saiyan's Zenkai Boost. But with fucking instead of grievous injury.
It's the unique NPCs that are immune.

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
I wish there was an easy fix. Though it is weird that only a specific version (v0.3.6.4) had problems with its exported characters. I tried earlier with an export from v0.3.5.x and it worked just fine. Hopefully, you were able to get your character back. ^.^
Actually, it is very easy for me to not lose characters (especially exported ones). :sneaky:

When I make or import a character (that I don't intend to throw away):
1) I start LT with a new/unused copy of "properties.xml" (in \data\);
2) Create or import the new character;
3) Make a Quick Save before finalizing the creation (Ex: Save just *before* I sleep or shower the first time with a new character);
4) Finalize the character for its first use;
5) Export the character and put copies of the Save and Export into another directory;

I have learned to keep 3 or 4 of the most-recent versions of LT (and copies of each properties.xml, character Quick Saves, and Exports) ... because bad things happen. :whistle::coffee: (And sometimes those things are even my fault! :oops:)

(So, if anyone ever needs an old-but-recent version of LT, I might have one to share--just because. :))

qwantasia

Jan 19, 2019
I want to play this game again but every time I check the latest version there's always still something vital broken, the new stuff that was added unfinished and any new mechanics always seem to require more time to "flesh out". Furthermore, there seems to be no progress in the actual main story line for over a year and everything outside the city is still blank. What is the dev doing? I see they're raking in thousands of dollars per month and keep releasing new versions and talk about progress but seem to be incapable of actually releasing a stable release, with or without new content. Can someone tell the dev we at least want a stable version we can play without new game-breaking bugs every time other bugs are patched? Can someone please convince the dev that we want more actual content, not more mechanics that break everything?

It seems this is all done intentionally so that we see the game is being worked on but it never goes anywhere, that way it'll be kept in am unfinished state indefinitely without actually going anywhere or being abandoned for the sake of milking crowdfunding money. I actually gave money to the dev back when they had a patreon (not a big amount and only for a couple months) and now I feel incredibly guilty to having contributed money that seems to be holding the game back rather than helping it's development.

Reactions: Tiasung

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
qwantasia
I agree with the overall sentiment but, credit where credit is due, there has been some progress done in the form of one big quest with multiple paths that took a long time to be done. I think Inno learned her lesson though, as future quests in the same vein are going to be developed sporadically over time rather than trying to get it all done in one go (she didn't want to release a new version until it was ready, thus the delays...).

It's important to note that yes the story has been "halted" and no new content has been added to the Fields - right now what Inno is doing is adding/expanding side-content and NPCs to Dominion/Submission that was left over.

Also, I don't know how familiar you are with programming but it is kind of impossible to fix a game without breaking something somewhere else. Even the most thorough and attentive developer is going to miss a few things, which is why player feedback is important. This game is, mechanically speaking, complex and it is only going to get worse as more stuff is built into it. It's really hard for a single person to deliver a properly stable game under these circumstances.

This would move along faster if people helped out more often (especially fixes) or if Inno hired helped. Unfortunately, not everyone knows or is keen in learning Java to help out and those who do, some want compensation for it. Alternatively, some give a hand for a time and then move on to other things. Inno doesn't want to hire because she doesn't want to manage a team; IMO because reliable people are hard to find nowadays. It's what we have.

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
How does weapon damage actually work? (Or how is it supposed to work?) I can't seem to figure any of it out! I'm hoping the answer(s) is/are simpler than they seem.

Example, imagaine you are a basic, level 2, human character owning three (3) Freezing arming swords with only these enchantments:
#1 has +3 melee weapon damage and +6 cold damage; and
#2 has +6 melee weapon damage and +3 cold damage; and
#3 has +9 melee weapon damage.

a) Which (if any) has the maximum damage? Do the ranges of possible damage differ between the swords?

b) Is the elemental damage fundamentally different from the weapon damage? Are either tallied differently or separately?

c) Does your Freezing sword with just melee bonuses injure slimes? (And will a Physical sword with just +3 cold damage bonus injure slimes?)

d) Do a sword's cold damage bonuses stack with other weapons or spells? Or neither?

Any help is appreciated. :)

e-d

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
I wish I could help with this, but the technical details are a mystery to me as well. I also haven't noticed much of an effect from putting on further enchantments. I can list a number of improvements I could want, but first and foremost is some mix of walking us through combat (maybe introducing the concepts one at a time, letting players get to grips with it in stages) and perhaps truncating the features/making the different variables more obviously impactful to performance.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
How does weapon damage actually work? (Or how is it supposed to work?) I can't seem to figure any of it out! I'm hoping the answer(s) is/are simpler than they seem.

Example, imagaine you are a basic, level 2, human character owning three (3) Freezing arming swords with only these enchantments:
#1 has +3 melee weapon damage and +6 cold damage; and
#2 has +6 melee weapon damage and +3 cold damage; and
#3 has +9 melee weapon damage.

a) Which (if any) has the maximum damage? Do the ranges of possible damage differ between the swords?
They're completely equivalent.
b) Is the elemental damage fundamentally different from the weapon damage? Are either tallied differently or separately?
Elemental damage is the weapon damage of an elemental weapon.
c) Does your Freezing sword with just melee bonuses injure slimes? (And will a Physical sword with just +3 cold damage bonus injure slimes?)
A freezing sword is an ice type weapon and any melee bonus will increase its ice damage. A physical sword will do jack all, the bonus is a simple +3% to your existing ice damage, not an added elemental effect or conversion.
d) Do a sword's cold damage bonuses stack with other weapons or spells? Or neither?

Any help is appreciated. :)

e-d
All enchantments contribute to your overall bonuses, up to their respective caps.

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Elemental damage is the weapon damage of an elemental weapon.
Thank you! :love:

Supplementary questions:

Then why have "+3 melee damage" or "+3 ranged damage" on any two-handed weapon if it is just elemental damage? (i.e.: most people can equip only a single two-handed weapon so the "melee or ranged bonus" is not transferable to anything else.)

And isn't "+3 melee damage" on a Forcecful sword just redundant, then?

e-d

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Thank you! :love:

Supplementary questions:

Then why have "+3 melee damage" or "+3 ranged damage" on any two-handed weapon if it is just elemental damage? (i.e.: most people can equip only a single two-handed weapon so the "melee or ranged bonus" is not transferable to anything else.)

And isn't "+3 melee damage" on a Forcecful sword just redundant, then?

e-d
Because you have one set of damage modifiers for "delivery method" (melee weapon, ranged, unarmed or spell) and one for damage type (fire, ice, poison and force) and add both as applicable. A forceful sword adds the melee and physical damage bonus of the wielder.

Reactions: e-disfunction

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Because you have one set of damage modifiers for "delivery method" (melee weapon, ranged, unarmed or spell) and one for damage type (fire, ice, poison and force) and add both as applicable. A forceful sword adds the melee and physical damage bonus of the wielder.
So, your physique & perk bonuses don't add anything if you use a fire, ice, or poison melee weapon?

_____

Also, how can weapons consistently cause less damage than their minimums?

Example from pictures: The poison sword caused only 11 damage to the leopardess--how is this possible?

Combat1.png Combat2.png Combat3.png

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
So, your physique & perk bonuses don't add anything if you use a fire, ice, or poison melee weapon?
Physique is basically Constitution in other systems, it's the base stat for health. Any bonuses gained from perks or physique/arcane thresholds work the same as described - a melee weapon adds +melee dmg and +<element> dmg
Also, how can weapons consistently cause less damage than their minimums?

Example from pictures: The poison sword caused only 11 damage to the leopardess--how is this possible?

View attachment 550950 View attachment 550951 View attachment 550952
Poison loses 7dmg to her blocking action and fire loses 5dmg to her racial shielding, so looks ok to me.

Reactions: e-disfunction

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Wow, an actual corruption game where the player character doesn't instantly love having literal horse cocks tearing apart their hymen.
And I'm surprised that with all the options the game has, that there isn't an option to start off as a full furry.

Imagine being able to start as a blue foxgirl and play it as a LoK game with content

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes