Naskura

Sep 18, 2018
I see you guys all talking about dominance and submission, but I really want to know one thing.

When will there be stepping-on-dicks and ball-busting action?

To make this completely clear, I'm not some sicko who wants to actually try this on random people. I do, however, want to see such a scene and imagine what it's like. The only time I even got close was with Policeman Dude...
I can't answer whether they will include that or not but they do have cock cages, to turn the fallen into sissy slaves kind of thing. You can also use alchemy to remove the manhood, and if you don't transform a Vag, they have nothing but their ass for sex.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
When will there be stepping-on-dicks and ball-busting action?
Inno isn't comfortable adding content that is more extreme and violent in nature and those two feel like they are threading the line. I wouldn't hold my breath on "rougher" stuff getting added officially but once mods kick in, anything goes.

Last edited:
Reactions: regicide123

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
For me choking is already quite rough, perhaps stepping on may happen but ball busting that would be too much I think.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Rough-pace footjob ought to amount to pretty much the same thing in practice anyway.

gaikotsu3

Jan 10, 2020
So can I breed slaves? Like make them to sell

I made a couple and it seems they just noped the fuck out
I'm pretty sure all offspring are scattered to the wind to be encountered randomly out in the world.
If you're the parent, you can use the offspring map to find/summon whichever one you're looking for...and then enslave them like the monster that you are.

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
So can I breed slaves? Like make them to sell

I made a couple and it seems they just noped the fuck out
Only your own offspring are tracked by the game. All pregnancies where you aren't a parent simply end without producing a new NPC. Additionally, all characters are born free. You can encounter your own offspring either as random encounters or by buying and using the offspring map, though, and they always have a profession that allows you to enslave them right away.

Delfine

Mar 4, 2019
Hope the whole "Orifices Depth Value" thing added in, leads into "Cervix penetration" and "All the way through" content.

gaikotsu3

Jan 10, 2020
Hope the whole "Orifices Depth Value" thing added in, leads into "Cervix penetration" and "All the way through" content.
I assume it won't; but if it does, that's all the motivation I need to actually try out the goo transformation lol.

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
How popular this game has been I thought it had a lot more content then it does. But almost everything is still coming later in another version. Definitely not making as much progress as Free Cities did.

gaikotsu3

Jan 10, 2020
How popular this game has been I thought it had a lot more content then it does. But almost everything is still coming later in another version. Definitely not making as much progress as Free Cities did.
It has a long way to go, but I probably got a couple dozen hours or so out of it before I was ready to leave the city and find a lifeless outside world lol. To Innoxia's credit, it was an enjoyable couple dozen hours, and not a frustrating, chopped up, buggy couple dozen hours.

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Maybe a weapons damage bug this time?

In v0.3.6.8 I am seeing that katana max. damage has been reduced to about 20, zweihander max. damage is about 27, and single-handed arming sword max. damage has been raised to about 30.

Does anyone else see this, too? Are there programming mistakes here or are these new intended damages?

e-d

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
I am not sure I understand your comparison. Wasn't Free Cities abandoned after 2 years at about version 0.10? If so, why was FC abandoned and how does that compare to Lilith's Throne as it is now?

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
Are there events when i can be a slave? Or being kidnapped and closed somewhere? How to remove items that Jhortax gives me? And is there any more breeding events like this one from Jhortax?
Edit: Google translate

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
You can get enslaved if you fail the new quest with the rat-people (you will also be force-transformed into a bimbo ratgirl), but you can't do much as a slave beside trying to escape.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes